(Closed) September 2013 Babies and Mommas-to-Be Part 4!

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Are you getting any feelings or intuition that you are carrying a boy or a girl?

Feels like there's a baby boy brewin' down there.

I'm thinking a girl is growing in there.

No idea whatsoever.

Switches back and forth constantly.

• Post # 137
    507 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@MrsMaskatoBe:  dawwwww, so cute! wow ur almost at 2nd tri yay!

View original reply
    @Sanola831:  welcome πŸ™‚ mmmmm crawfish!

View original reply
    @MissKemo:  welcome πŸ™‚ dont worry, we all go through some level of fear/anxiety that something is wrong but try to stay positive. all your symptoms seem normal, i’m also 9 weeks and with same symptoms. hoping march comes very soon for you!

Post # 138
    35 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2012

@Sanola831:  That’s so cool that we have the same due date! So exciting! That’s awesome that you’ve already had 3 ultrasounds! I just want to see the little bebe in there and I feel like all will be well from then on! Haha I’m sure I’m pregnant, I just want to SEE it! So I just called a midwife and she said they can get me in on Monday morning! I’m so excited! Ive also kept my other appt, just in case πŸ˜‰ Haha I’m kinda doctor shopping I guess! 

View original reply
    @CircleFace:  I love that we are all due at the same time! It’s such a relief to know I’m not the only one on this roller coaster πŸ™‚ I’m okay with the current symptoms, but I’m praying that Im gonna stay lucky and have no morning sickness! Fingers crossed for us all!

How do guys all feel about gender? I wish I could just fast forward to finding out already! I want a girl so bad!! Hubby would love a boy, but I am praying for a little girl πŸ™‚

Post # 139
    1546 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

Well, I had my appt with my OB today. Not as great as I hoped, but not horrible. This was my first time meeting this dr, as my regular GYN is retiring in thesummer and not taking OB patients. My Bridal Party was a little on the high side, so she wants me to come back next week for a Bridal Party check, and if it’s still high, she’ll be putting me on meds! She told me to cut out all salt. I have never had a culture to follow up on my bladder infection, so she kept saying how high Bridal Party can go with a kidney infection (which is different, so I’m not exactly sure why it was so important, other than it being the same area, and I know the importance of this). I had to have the urine analysis done again to see if there’s too much protein in the urine. If that comes back high, I’ll have to go on more meds for that. SInce I have PCOS, she had me do the 1 hr glucose test now, instead of waiting, so I did that while I was at the lab. She pretty much freaked me out, but I got to hear the HB on the doppler. I was going to ask to record it, but when she said that she wasn’t sure if we’d hear it, I didn’t ask. She said, if we don’t hear it, it doesn’t mean anything. But, we did hear it. It was really faint, but it was there.

So, needless to say, I’m quite freaked out and am praying things are normal, this was mostly a freak thing that happened. Ughhh. At least I got to hear the HB again!

@MissKemo:  We’re not finding out. DH wants a boy and I want a girl, though! πŸ™‚

Post # 140
    100 posts
    Blushing bee

@Misskemo.. Wow our weddings were pretty close together too! I was October 5 haha!! I see you guys got prego during the ” honeymoon” phase as well;) 

Gender is going to be so hard to wait to know!! I would be happy with either, Hubby wants a boy to carry on his Italian family’s last name. Now we wait.

Post # 141
    100 posts
    Blushing bee

@pmerr.. You are in my thoughts and prayers. At least it sounds like your doc is closely monitoring you. I’m sure you are in great hands and everything will be just fine.

Post # 142
    390 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

We broke down and told EVERYONE today. The doc said on Monday it was safe to tell. We just couldn’t keep it a secret anymore. Maybe it’ll start feeling “real” now that everyone knows.

Post # 143
    1546 posts
    Bumble bee

@Sanola831 thanks! It was a little overwhelming since it was the first time I ever met this dr. Praying everything comes back normal!

View original reply
    @PilotsGirl56:  haha! I wish I could after this last appt! I have to be patient and stick to my plan! πŸ™‚ hope it starts feeing real soon!

Post # 144
    1546 posts
    Bumble bee

Oh! Last night, my hands started being really dry. It was totally out of nowhere and since just before I went to bed, my hands will not stay moisturized! πŸ™

Edit: I’m having a rough time over here! When I got up, I realized that I took 3 or 4 of my thyroid pills this morning. Ughhh. I was so dead last night! I’m so ready to get away, even if it’s a cold place, and even though I need to watch what I eat! Oh boy. Things need to start getting better!

Post # 145
    957 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

@MrsRose:  I got my doppler new on ebay from a highly rated seller. While I so badly want to use it every night I’m going to wait another week, hopefully I’ll be able to find something then!

View original reply
    @pmerr:  Per old wives tales, dry hands are a symptom of a boy! I’ve had them, too.

Post # 147
    379 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

So last night I was playing video games with DH and I got a really bad pain in my left side. It ranged from my ribs down to my pelvis. It wasn’t sharp but it hurt a lot that I almost started crying. It lasted about 2 mintues when I used the bathroom and then it slowly went away.

This wa sunlike anything I’ve felt before and I’ve felt the round ligament pain and cramps but this was so different. I haven’t had any bleeding or anything and haven’t felt any other pain since so I’m not sure what to do. I’m debating on calling my OB or just waiting until my next appt which is in 3 weeks.

I think that I’ll see if it happens again and then call.

So weird…

Post # 148
    524 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@MrsRose:  If it went away after using the bathroom, it could have been gas or some other gastrointenstinal distress caused by something you ate.  The good news is no bleeding or any continued pain.  I’d keep an eye on it, so to speak, and just make note if it reoccurs.

Post # 149
    379 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@tracylesq:  I hope that’s what it was. Still strange…

Anyone else having crazy baby dreams? I swear I’ve had more dreams about this baby then I did about my wedding.

So far I had one dream where I was only 10 weeks preggo yet my water broke and we were waiting for my contractions to start before taking me to the hospital to start delivery and I kept thinking that this wasn’t right because I don’t remember going through 2nd and 3rd trimesters.

Second dream, we were at the OB and they were trying to find the heartbeat and it turns out I wasn’t even pregnant and I was just crazy and they were only doing the scan to ease my craziness and prove I wasn’t preggo πŸ™

What about you guys?

Post # 150
    2168 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Hi ladies, just a quick share, I discovered an amazing relief from nausea and morning sickness….lemon and ginger tea!

I found it in the grocery store this week, it’s Twinnings brand and it’s naturally caffeine free…anyway had some last night and it made me feel so much better, to the point that I was worried that I lost my symptoms! lol…but, nausea is back today. πŸ™‚ Anyway, wow it really helped.

Post # 151
    2168 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsRose:  Oh yeah totally, I have pregnancy dreams of all kinds all the time now!

Had one a few weeks ago where I was at my own baby shower, except that it was current time so I was only a few weeks along, and people were showing up with gifts and all I could think was omg, should I tell them I’m pregnant??? (because we haven’t told anyone yet) lol….

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies and Mommas-to-Be Part 4!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors