(Closed) September 2013 Babies – Part 5

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: I plan on having:

Natural no medication birth

Epidural

C-section

Water birth

Home birth

any other kind of birth (hit the comments)

• Post # 467
    588 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    @Luckygir15:  BAHAHAHA about dutch ovening your DH. So sorry about puking though. I’ve noticed too that I’m more sensitive to smells lately. I mean I was already from the begining of pregnancy but lateyl it’s like smells hit me HARD! I haven’t puked yet from it though.

Also, why do boy’s poops smell so bad all the time? I mean I have one  stinky one every once in a while but it’s like every time DH uses the rest room I have to wait like 24 hours before using it. Ugh!

Post # 468
    546 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
    @MrsRose:  I know right?? MY DH also wont poop without getting completely naked LOL. I wrote a post about this a while ago which was hillarious.

Post # 469
    553 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
    @MrsRose:  its probably that they eat more meat and drink more alcohol. i know my DH clears a room when he farts and the smells coming from the bathroom when he’s pooping is an abomination lol especially when hes had a beer or two…or four lol.

View original reply
    @Luckygir15:  my sense of smell is heightened as well, riding the subway makes it tricky, sometimes i have to hold my breath as i wait for people to get off the train so I can get on because all the diff smells coming off of people is just, oh god no πŸ™

hee hee, i have a similar story, i was in the conference room at my job today discussing things with my sister who works with me, i let out a teeny tiny fart feeling it was safe since it was just the two of us, boy did it reek! i was really shocked too cuz it was the tiniest toot ever…totally mijudged that fart Embarassed and i had to open a window and hope like hell no one else came in. my sister was gagging saying she tastes it lmao

Post # 470
    546 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
    @CircleFace:  LOL to tasting it!!!!

Post # 471
    553 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @Luckygir15:  your husband beats mine for weirdness hands down…naked pooping lmao whats his reasoning? usually if DH is naked pooping its because he figures he’ll jump in the shower afterwards lol

Post # 472
    1721 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

How far along are you?: 18 weeks, 6 days

Are you team blue/pink/green?: We are team BLUE. She was 95% sure at 15w5d.

If you’re blue/pink, when will you find out?: We found out 3/15/13. We have our next scan (20 week one) on Monday…so we will confirm!

Have you felt baby move yet?: I’m feeling him tapping. Either that, or it’s gas. πŸ™‚

Anything special coming up that you are excited  about? I am so excited about all the weddings and trips we have planned coming up. I am also so excited for warmer weather in general. I feel like this winter dragggggged. Maybe it’s because I was so sick all the time and stuck inside, but I’m so excited for cook out weather and being able to walk outside.

Post # 474
    1092 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Hey September mamas! I haven’t been around in awhile but it’s nice reading up on everyone. πŸ™‚

How far along are you?: 18w5d

Are you team blue/pink/green?: We (hopefully) find out next week! I really hope the baby cooperates. Mama wants to know!

If you’re blue/pink, when will you find out?: 4/10

Have you felt baby move yet?: Yes! I’ve felt it for the last 1-2 weeks, usually after I eat. It’s very distracting at work.  πŸ™‚

Anything special coming up that you are excited about?: I’m really looking forward to seeing the little one next week. I’ve heard the 2nd trimester scan is pretty amazing to watch. My husband and I are also going to visit my in-laws (who live in Ireland!) in May that I’m really looking forward to.

View original reply
    @MrsMaskatoBe:  Congrats on the marriage!!

Post # 475
    19 posts
    Newbee

Holy moly, I just hit 15 weeks and my pregnancy acne is out. of. control. I thought hormones were supposed to stabalize in the second trimester?!? Did this happen to anyone else? Is there an end in sight? I have been on Rx acne treatments for years and consulted with my derm before getting prego to get on a pregnancy safe regime (which she warned me woudln’t work as well as the retinol topical I was on before) – so I am afraid the stuff I’m using now might be as good as it gets. Did any of you have an acne “spike”? Did it go down? I’m such a pizza face!

View original reply
    @Luckygir15:  I’m so sorry for your misfortune, but that’s hilarious! At least you got back at your husband after he made such a wreck of the bathroom!

Post # 476
    401 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

Sorry for the messy bedroom.  This isn’t my usual weekly picture, but I noticed this morning that my belly has finally started to pop and decided to get a picture.  I’m 17 weeks today. I’m glad I’m finally starting to look a little more pregnant.  Makes me feel slightly better about the 2-3 pounds I somehow put on last week, and the fact that all of my pre-pregnancy jeans are now too tight!

Post # 477
    2716 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I’ve been MIA for so long it feels like! We were sick on Saturday (stupid stomach bug), and Easter Sunday, then we spent all week with a youth event, so just getting back now (procrastinating from a huge paper due Thursday! :/

I’ve felt baby knocking a few times this week! It’s been so exciting! I’m hoping it happens when DH is around so we can tell if he feels it or not. I have an appt on Wednesday, and I think I’ll be scheduling my u/s then. It will probably be in about3 weeks. Hopefully she’ll let us go sooner, but she’s been saying 20 weeks.

Post # 478
    2716 posts
    Sugar bee

Random question: Anyone’s belly button get uncomfortable with stretching that goes on?

sometimes when I feel the stretching thats in the belly/uterus area (which already is pretty uncomfortable), behind my belly button feels weird. It almost hurts.

Post # 479
    289 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    @pmerr:  mine! It feels so weird. I thought it was because I had sorta of an outie but I read that it’s normal to feel stretching

Post # 480
    2716 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    @MrsQuickFox:  It kinda hurts! I have an innie now, so I’m scared of it popping out!

Post # 481
    1272 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
    @LuceBrun:  i have a few extra pimples this last week, but not acne as such. it could be because my chocoholic status has returned since Easter, after not having any for the whole first tri, rather than being pregnancy related though πŸ™‚ Hope it clears up soon for you!

View original reply
    @angelicwink:  ooh yeah, nice bump lady!! Mine has started rounding over the past week, and I definitely am starting to look pregnant (to hubby and myself at least). So exciting πŸ™‚ Can’t believe you’re only just out of your jeans – I had to trade mine in at 13 weeks! Loving maternity jeans though, nothing more comfortable!

View original reply
    @pmerr:  oh I can’t WAIT to feel baby!! I keep waiting for it, but nothing yet. I’m only 15.5 weeks, so I know it will happen soon. Also, I haven’t had belly button pain, but I did notice that it was suddenly shallower and wider yesterday. Mine is usually really deep and narrow. Will be funny to watch – should track it’s changes with photos, haha. No pain though.

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies – Part 5’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors