(Closed) September 2013 Babies – Part 6

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 437
1042 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Well, we just got back from our scan, and it looks like we’ll buying boatloads of baby stuff in PINK! We’ve got two healthy little ladies on their way.

Post # 439
1546 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@UK Bride:  YAY! So excitng!

Post # 441
379 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@UK Bride:  Yay!!! Twin girls!!!!!

Post # 442
524 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@UK Bride:  Congratulations on your twin girls!  So exciting.  

Here’s our little one.  A true Jersey baby, already fist pumping, though we are so not those kind of people.  Laughing  I wish the profile was a little clearer.  Everything went fine and they were able to get all the pictures they needed.  Baby is weighing in at 12oz. and measuring right on schedule.  I forgot to ask what the heart rate was.  

Post # 443
524 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

One more.

Post # 444
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@cowgirlace:  thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ yeah ya gotta look around for good boy clothes, back when i had my first son (god thats so strange to say now lol) boy clothes were so much nicer, i tend to gravitate towards either softer earth tone colors or darker colors like navy instead of bright blue. but i feel like now the colors are so loud and way too many ‘mommy’s little man’ type stuff. cant i just get a nice outfit with no words on it? lol im sure good stuff is out there but like you said you have to really look around.

aww lol dont worry, i’m sure all of us will have a pee story at some point during our pregnancy. i’ve had a couple of close calls already but no actual leakage yet lol my fear is it’ll happen on the train or at work or something :/

View original reply
@UK Bride:  aww congrats on your girls!

Post # 445
390 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Ladies, we had our ultrasound on Wednesday!  I am happy to report that we stayed strong in our desire to not find out the gender.  We had to look away A LOT.  I haven’t gained any weight since my last appointment three weeks ago, and my doctor was happy about that.  I am plus-sized, so I am only supposed to gain 15 the whole pregnancy.  I have gained 7 lbs. in 21 weeks.  Seeing part of the ultrasound in 4D was amazing.  It’s starting to finally feel real, and our “Hungry Caterpillar” nursery is coming together.

Post # 446
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@PilotsGirl56:  I got a really cute canvas print for our nursery at Target that goes with the hungry caterpillar.  The illustrator for the book did it. It has the whole alphabet on it with a different animal for each letter–and “c” for “caterpillar” obviously.  I didn’t see it online, but it’s in the kids’ bedroom section in the store.

Post # 448
900 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsMaskatoBe:  

View original reply
@cowgirlace:  wow, I couldn’t disagree more with your thoughts on baby boy clothes. I can’t stand the girl stuff, and everything for boys we love! huh… maybe because I hate pink and all that princess and ballerina stuff?? haha…

In the last couple of days we’ve had so much free stuff given to us. we haven’t had to buy a single thing yet! it’s so true what they say, that babies magnetize everything they need. I have a feeling we won’t be buying much ourselves.

Our little guy already has enough clothes for the first year! not to mention a crib, changing table, playpen, carriers, cloth diapers… it’s wild.

My wife and I are registered for our birthing from within prenatal class weekend in July. So excited! I’ve been reading the book too, it’s great.

Post # 449
900 posts
Busy bee

@UK Bride:  congrats on your twin girls!!! do you know yet if they are fraternal or identical?

Post # 451
900 posts
Busy bee

@cowgirlace:  awwww… see what I mean?

oh yeah, don’t spend a lot on the baby stuff. Some of it they’ll outgrow in weeks! glad you found things you like!

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies – Part 6’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors