(Closed) September 2013 Babies – Part 6

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 452
1455 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@cowgirlace:  OMG adorableeeeeeeeeee! Baby H is going to look like a stud.

Here was our recent haul:

Post # 453
1455 posts
Bumble bee

@mtnhoney:  I like the little boys clothes now. I guess I’m just REALLY girly, and love the pink, sparkles, tutus, and bows. I blame pinterest and my mom for dressing me in girly clothes πŸ™‚

Post # 457
900 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

hey, has anyone started their baby registry yet?

I know I’ve said it before on here, but Baby List is amazing! you can ‘register’ for things from anywhere if it’s online – Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Amazon, Etsy, Earth Baby, anywhere.

it’s like Pinterest kind of, where you add things to your list. Then you can categorize them or prioritize them depending on how you want people to see them.

I don’t know how much stuff we’ll get from ours since we don’t know if anyone is throwing a shower for us, but we did one up anyway. I just love how versatile Baby List is, compared to being registered at just one store. And if people prefer in-store shopping, that’s find- they just “reserve” the item from your list, and buy it where they want to shop.

Post # 459
1042 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@BeatlesFan629:  

View original reply
@pmerr:  
View original reply
@MrsRose:  Thanks! 

View original reply
@cowgirlace:  Thanks!  Yep, we won’t find out for sure until they’re born, though the tech was pretty adamant that with how thick the membrane was and how far apart the sacs were to begin with, she’s pretty sure they’re fraternal. I do worry a little bit about fighting and competition–girls can get to mean and catty sometimes! Won’t lie, I was a little disappointed to find out there wasn’t a single little willie in there. πŸ™ Having said that, we’re now super excited… I am resisting the urge to go out and buy bazillions of tutus and dresses. 

Post # 460
1042 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@tracylesq: 

View original reply
@CircleFace: 
View original reply
@MrsMaskatoBe:  
View original reply
@mtnhoney:  Thanks! They’re more likely to be fraternal, but we won’t know for sure until they’re born because sometimes identical twins can also have separate sacs and placentas if the single fertilised egg splits really early on. Only DNA testing will tell us for sure… or we could just wait and see how alike they look as they get older, which is what we’ll probably do. 

Fun twin fact of the day: in the case of identical twins, the timing of the egg split determines whether they’re my kind (two sacs, two placentas), one placenta with two sacs, one placenta and one sac, or (really late split here) conjoined. I thought that was interesting. 

Post # 462
1455 posts
Bumble bee

@Sunshine09:  welcome to team blue!!! Congrats!! I love the article!

Post # 463
390 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@angelicwink:  Oooo, thanks for the tip!  We have gone a little Etsy crazy, and we ordered some canvases and other bedding stuff from there.  Now I watch for the UPS man like a stalker.  πŸ˜€

Post # 466
1546 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@mtnhoney:  I’ve started mine. I have a shower next month, so I need to get it ready. I’m doing Buy Buy Baby, Target & Babylist. My mom has a friend that did BRU, so she keeps suggesting that I do it there too, but I’m not really that interested in it, but I’m not sure yet.

View original reply
@PilotsGirl56:  Yay! Glad to hear you didn’t find out! πŸ™‚

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies – Part 6’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors