(Closed) September 2013 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 32
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@MrsMaskatoBe: Beautiful dark line!! I want to get FRER’s right now so I can see how dark my line is! Now I wish I had some wondfos around the house…

Post # 33
791 posts
Busy bee

@MrsMonty11:  lol can’t wait to see that dark line!!  I have 3 wondfos and 3 FRER left that i want to see how dark they get!  I have a digi that I haven’t used yet. No idea why!  Maybe tomorrow 🙂

@MrsMaskatoBe:  look at those dark lines!  

Post # 34
1263 posts
Bumble bee

I haven’t gotten any FRER’s yet, but I had the urge to POAS tonight and all I have are opk’s. I’ve heard that when you’re PG, your opk will become positive, so I decided to test that theory. Woot! 😉

Post # 36
791 posts
Busy bee

@MrsMonty11:  that’s awesome!  I always wondered if that theory worked!

Post # 37
1263 posts
Bumble bee

So I got this from the August mamas and thought it would be a nice get to know each other type thing. 

When did you find out and how? 

Christmas Eve, I was 15dpo and still hadn’t seen AF. I thought she was right around the corner until my temp didn’t drop that morning and then I was hopeful. While my Darling Husband was running errands (buying last minute Christmas gifts lol), I ran to the store and grabbed a package of digitals. I had already taken tests on 10 dpo and 12 dpo, both BFN’s so I was shocked when it said ‘Pregnant’.

When is your due date, known or expected?

FF says EDD Sept 1.

Do you have any other children?

Yep, a little boy who just turned 4 in November.

How did you tell your partner?

I slipped the positive digi in his sticking and waited until Christmas morning. Boy was that hard! But he was so surprised and happy, he just kept saying “really?” “is this for real?”. It was one of the most special moments of my life. 🙂

What are you looking forward to in your pregnancy?

Just being pregnant again, but actually enjoying it this time since it was planned. 

Any fears?

All the normal ones, but I try not to focus on the negative. But I’m really afraid that I’m going to gain a lot of weight though so I am going to eat as healthy as possible and still work out on our elliptical. I gained 50 lbs with my son and I’m not going to let that happen again!

Post # 38
1263 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsMaskatoBe: Haha thanks! I still want to get some FRER’s. My Darling Husband thinks I am addicted and I have to agree lol.

@lroetheli: I know I always wondered too! I don’t know if it holds true for everyone but I thought it was kind of interesting and I really wanted to POAS lol.

Post # 39
791 posts
Busy bee

@MrsMonty11:  I know the feeling about just wanting to POAS.  I’ve done it every day since Sunday!!  but I did use my digi today and I’m still pregnant! lol

Post # 40
791 posts
Busy bee

great idea!  I’ll play!

When did you find out and how? 

I found out 12/23.  My temp went up again, and I kind of had a feeling anyways.  I’m already getting nauseous if I wait to eat, so that was my biggest symptom.  I used a Wondfo first, and when I saw a faint line, I confirmed with a FRER.

When is your due date, known or expected?

FF says EDD Sept 5, 1 day before our 8yr anniversary (even though my Darling Husband says it doesn’t count anymore since we’re married! lol)

Do you have any other children?

no, this will be our first!

How did you tell your partner?

my husband and I are HORRIBLE about keeping presents a secret, we had already given eachother our gifts last week.  We were laying in bed Sun morning, and I snuggled over to him and told him I got him 1 more present but he couldn’t have it for awhile.  He of course through a fit, and when I told him, he was completely shocked!!  It was exactly the reaction I was hoping for!

What are you looking forward to in your pregnancy?

the bump!!  my BFF is 10weeks right now, so I’m so excited to be pregnant with her!

Any fears?

I had a CP in Sept, so I’m terrified of that happening again.  my tests continue to get darker, and I didn’t get positives this many days in a row last time, so I think this is for real!  I’m also scared of gaining too much weight.

Post # 41
1263 posts
Bumble bee

@lroetheli: My BFF is pregnant too, about 17 weeks now! How weird that we’re both pregnant with our BFF’s. Love it!

Post # 42
1263 posts
Bumble bee

Do any of you girls have your first doctor appointment scheduled yet? I called my doctor this morning and they don’t have any openings until Monday Dec 31. I guess they are just going to check my beta and all that good stuff? I’ve done all this before but I can’t really remember a everything…

Post # 44
1263 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsMaskatoBe: Oh I hope they will test you, surely they will. You need peace of mind! I still can’t believe they’re making you wait til Jan 17. Do you think the other OB would see you any sooner?

Post # 46
1263 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsMaskatoBe: I think the only reason I am getting in before 8 weeks is because of my ectopic back in March so I want them to check my HCG levels and make sure everything looks normal. They wouldn’t see you earlier than 8 weeks even when you told them about possible low progesterone? I’m sorry girl that does suck, but like you said just keep an eye out for any spotting and I’m sure everything will be just fine. Hopefully 8 weeks wil be here before we know it!

ETA- was the clinic able to do labs for you?

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors