Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  TY and same to you girly, you are sweet person too Kiss

Post # 469
783 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

A girl on my Facebook just announced she’s expecting – she’s only 5 weeks though! I couldn’t imagine announcing it on Facebook so early. 

Post # 470
2716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@ForeverBlessed:  That’s so crazy! When I worked at Wendy’s (only a little while ago) they would announce as soon as they did a HPT, and it was all over work & FB. Can’t believe it! Yet, I wasn’t working with the classiest of people. I mean, I want to tell everyone as much as the next person, but I want to talk to the dr and have it be “safe”. The bees are the only one other than DH that know!

Post # 471
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@UK Bride: 
View original reply
@cowgirlace:  I had cramps from a few days before the BFP up until about week 7. (I start week 8 tomorrow). I have found that being well hydrated really helps to make them go away. But at the beginning, it was really scary. They felt like period cramps, and I didn’t think we could take any pain relievers at all. My SIL (who’s about 7 week ahead of me) gave me some tylenol, and it definitely helped. So, don’t worry too much about cramping unless it is only on one side and/or if you have bleeding.

Post # 472
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@ForeverBlessed:  I wouldn’t either, but I am the type of person who wants to shout it from the roof tops LOL

I probably will announce at 10 weeks IF everything is going smoothly.

Post # 473
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@Steinberg:  Thank you for that advice!  So far no cramping *knock on wood* .. I have been drinking a lot of water lately b/c I gave up pop (before I found out about my BFP). Maybe that’s another reason why my lines are faint.

Post # 474
2716 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  We’re waiting til DH’s bday when we can get family together. THat’s at about 13 wks and I’m going to go crazy!

Post # 475
1238 posts
Bumble bee

Ugh. 6 weeks today and I’m definitely feeling off. Not sure if I nauseous enough to actually throw up, or what. I hope not. 

Told my Mom and step Dad yesterday and it went even better than I hoped. My sweetie discreetly videotaped her reaction when they opened the card and it was priceless!! She was speechless for once, Lol! Since this will be her first (and likely only) grandchild, I have a good feeling he’ll be spoiled… πŸ™‚

im going to go be a cliche and eat a pickle, drink some gingerale and hope my tummy settles. The bad thing is when I feel this way I skip my prenatals, which I’m supposed to take three a day. Not good. Hope everyone else is doing better than me today. 

Post # 476
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@mtnhoney:  That’s so cute about the card, I’m glad they were happy. I do hope that you feel better and the morning sickness isn’t too bad.  Enjoy the pickle! LOL!

Post # 477
2716 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@mtnhoney:  Oh no! Hope you feel better soon & it doesn’t last! I’m very nervous for the next couple weeks to see if I get morning sickness πŸ™

Post # 478
159 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@mtnhoney:  Can you take a 1-pill prenatal? I found that mine was giving me an upset tummy, but I take it at night, just before bed, with a glass of water, and it doesn’t seem to bother me.

Also, for me at least, carbs are the main thing that help me keep my tummy settled. Bread, cereal, pasta… it all helps, for me. OH, and I refuse to believe that I’m having cravings, but the pickles are quickly disappearing in our house, too. πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  It def could be because of lots of water. You’re seeing the DR this afternoon, right? Any way to push up the appointment? I hate seeing the anxiety!

Post # 479
1238 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  

View original reply
@pmerr:  

View original reply
@Steinberg:  

it worked! Lol! What a strange combo. I don’t really want to switch prenatals since they are a really good brand and we got 6 months worth on sale… πŸ˜‰

Post # 480
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@Steinberg:  Appt is in 3 hours. I should be okay.  My blood work from Saturday is only being sent out today. So maybe they can send some blood work from today out with it, then compare when the results come back in a few days.

Post # 481
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  Thinking of you today! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Steinberg:  Seriously I’ve been eating pickles too… it’s weird it’s almost like I’m imagining it but I seriously want pickles.

View original reply
@pmerr:  I feel you on the not telling anyone… it’s hard.  I told a couple close friends at work so I could have some support here, but that’s it. 

View original reply
@MrsR4ever:  Hopefully you will be joining us soon!!!  Keep us posted.

View original reply
@mtnhoney:  I’m 6 weeks today too!! So cute about the card and your parents πŸ™‚

Well ladies, I”m back to work today… but this morning I’m not sure if I was imagining the weird nausea I felt, or if it was morning sickness.  I’m so exhausted though, I’d like to be off work already.

Post # 482
2716 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@MrsReyRey:  I haven’t been at my job too long (only about 3-4 months), and am not really close enough to anyone to talk to, and I would rather tell them after. I like the idea of telling family first. I’m not making it any better on myself! πŸ˜› You girls will have to do for now πŸ˜‰

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors