(Closed) September 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 498
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Well, just got back from my first appt! It went okay, though I was surprised that she didn’t even want to check blood levels or anything–just took info, answered questions, and booked me in with the midwife since she said a HPT was enough proof that i was preggo. Only worrying thing was that when I mentioned having cramping more on my right side (sometimes it radiates down my leg) she said she wanted to get me in for an early scan to make 100% sure it isn’t an ectopic pregnancy.

Glad for an early scan, but now I’m starting to worry about an ectopic…

Post # 499
546 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@Steinberg:  I would feel hurt too! I have a friend as well who has been MIA since my wedding in July 2011, of whom I’ve left probably 20 voicemails and she’s only texted me twice back saying sorry that shes been wicked busy.

I feel your pain! You have  a right to feel hurt. I might be in the same boat come 4 months down the road when I actually start to tell people and she dosn’t return my 25th voicemail or text.

Post # 500
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

What’s a wandfo (sp)??

Post # 501
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hi ladies, I’m very nervously joining this thread πŸ™‚ I’ve been stalking since my early BFP on Saturday at 10DPO, and now it’s 13DPO which is the day AF usually arrives and my temp is up, my tests are darker, I’ve been up to pee in the middle of the night twice, and I have different breast tenderness and lower tummy cramps to usual pre-AF symptoms. So I can only conclude that I am, in fact, pregnant – even though my brain is not quite letting me believe it yet πŸ™‚ After nearly 16 months TTC it seems too good to be true!!!

Looks like someone will need to start a new thread soon, so I’ll do my roll call there πŸ™‚

Delighted to be here with you all!!!

Post # 502
1272 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@pepsodiny:  a cheap pregnancy test – the thin strip ones you might have seen posted in the TTC threads.

Post # 503
1401 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@hamikay:  Congrats! What a blessing after 16 months! Praying for a healthy, sticky baby. πŸ™‚

Post # 504
1272 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@UK Bride:  thanks – i have spent so long feeling like it won’t happen that I don’t know how to process the fact that it has!!! Hubby and I are still in a state of shock, only discussing things that could apply to ANY pregnancy (where the nursery should be, which OB I could go to) and nothing specific about this one yet. But we are feeling more positive this morning now it looks pretty clear that my period isn’t going to start.

Post # 505
1272 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@UK Bride:  oh, sorry, and I hope everything is ok with your scan – when has she scheduled it for??

Post # 506
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@hamikay:  Yea! I’ve been waiting to see you over here! I’m so excited for you. Still temping? I gave it up at 15dpo. I’m nervous enough already without needing to do that. Feeling good?

View original reply
@Steinberg:  I would be upset too. I’m sorry your bestie is acting that way.

View original reply
@UK Bride:  When do you get your scan? Thats exciting.

View original reply
@MrsReyRey:  Fried pickles sound amazing.

Post # 507
758 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@mtnhoney:  I’m sorry your feeling crappy. I ordered some preggie pops off amazon and debated the sea bands. But didn’t do it, I’m hoping I escape the ms.

View original reply
@cowgirlace:  Twins! Eek. I would die. πŸ™‚

Post # 508
1401 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@hamikay:  She hasn’t yet because my appt was at 8 this evening, and by that time the hospital had closed. she said she’d schedule it tomorrow and give me a call. I think it’ll be fine–I mean, it’s not bad pain and I’m not spotting, but I’m glad she seems to be taking every precaution. Definitely helps to soothe my mind knowing I’m in good hands, and I’m looking forward to getting an earlier scan!

Post # 509
1272 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@LuluH:  hi!! yes, still temping, just wanted to see out today with AF due πŸ™‚ happy it went up and not down πŸ™‚ might try to stop now, but we’ll see, haha. Feeling very good, some ‘pointy’ cramps, usually mild but sometimes enough to stop me in my tracks, and a little bit dizzy when I first stand up. and maybe a bit more ‘drastic’ hunger when it kicks in, but that could also be the healthy eating that i started last week – we’ll see how long that lasts now!! EDD according to FF is Sept. 25th πŸ™‚

How many DPO are you now? How are you feeling?

Post # 510
1272 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@UK Bride:  yes, that’s great that she’s taking it seriously – and how exciting to get a little peek!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 511
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@Steinberg:  I’m sorry to hear about your friend.  Maybe you two need a heart to heart.  I hate to say it but I had a somewhat similar situation happen last year with my two “best friends” from elementary school.  I’m, somewhat, sad to say that I’ve lost all contact with them.  In the end I feel it’s best but it was a very hard transition.  I really thought we’d be BFFs.  Of course I have other really close friends and my DH is definitely my BFF, but I do miss the friendships I had with them before things got really sour πŸ™  If your both willing to work through it I’m sure you can, for me I just couldn’t take it anymore.  A phone call and lunch date would be good.

View original reply
@UK Bride:  Glad to hear things went okay and that you’re getting an early scan! Don’t worry too much… I’m sure things are okay πŸ™‚

View original reply
@hamikay:  YAY! Congrats!!! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@LuluH:  So amazing, seriously, LOVE fried pickles. I’m sad they’re gone now.

Post # 512
758 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@hamikay:  23dpo. Or 5 weeks and 3 days. I go next Monday for my ultrasound, time really seems to be dragging. I know I shouldn’t wish time away, it is such a special time, but I’m just so nervous about having another mc. I feel very calm and peaceful about it all though. Hopeful and optimistic, last time I just had a bad feeling from the beginning. Do you plan to find out the sex?

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors