(Closed) September 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 513
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@hamikay:  so happy to see you here!  I have had a lot of “pointy” cramps too.  Hoping they are just normal!  I don’t know if you saw my post a few days ago, but I saw one gal call them “terror cramps” because they are terrifying!  Indeed they are!  

View original reply
@LuluH:  I LOVE FRIED PICKLES! Omg I think I need them soon…you have me thinking right now of a place that I could go get them tonight, and that’s after I ate almost half a bag of dill pickle chips! Haha!
 I understand what you mean about time going a little quicker, I am wishing this a little and I have never even had a m/c, so I can’t even imagine how you must feel!  Read on a thread one time that anytime you start to worry, just remember that today you are pregnant, so just take it day-by-day and enjoy each one. πŸ™‚ I am assuming at my doctor’s appointment tomorrow, they will probably tell me I have to wait the 8-10 weeks for the first ultrasound, that seems SOOOO FAR AWAY.

p.s…I am more thinking that my mom had twins because she was 39 y.o., not because she had like a hyper-ovulation syndrome or something.  But I am just a worrier and a what-if-er. πŸ™‚ After more googling today, I don’t think it is too common for Vitex to make you have twins, it isn’t like Clomid in that sense.  Phew! 

Post # 514
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@LuluH:  haha – i did wonder if i was using the wrong measurement tool (of DPO) after I posted.Hopeful and optimistic is good – I’m nearly there, just throwing in ‘cautiously’ at the start still πŸ™‚ Yes, we will find out the sex, but probably not tell anyone (except you bees of course). We’ll see, I reckon I’ll want to tell πŸ™‚

View original reply
@cowgirlace:  ooh, i havent had any ‘terror’ cramps yet – I wonder if it’s because i became so in tune with AF cramps after all those cycles that I know these ones are different, and I am happy to have a ‘symptom’ to hang on to. Or… if mine just haven’t got bad yet πŸ™‚

Post # 515
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@UK Bride:  I will pray for you and the baby! 

View original reply
@hamikay:  welcome! We got our bfps almost the same time! 

Just got back from the doctor, said what everyone else has said LOL That its early and I need to relax and just be happy I am pregnant. I will have more blood work this weekend and next week she will see if my levels are rising. 

Post # 516
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Ps.. Did someone say fried pickles?! 

DROOL.

Post # 517
783 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Just got back from my first appointment! They informed me that I won’t be having my first ultrasound until I’m 20 weeks πŸ™ I’m so sad!!

Post # 519
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

oh you ladies make me want fried pickles so bad now!!  I’ve felt awful today!  Usually the nausea goes away if I eat something, but not today. 

View original reply
@LuluH: rode bought the Preggie pop drops from BRU and they seem to work sometimes! Trying one again now hoping it helps!

View original reply
@hamikay:  I saw your other thread and some of your posts in other threads and I’m so so happy for you!!  Sticky baby dust to you!

Post # 520
546 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@ForeverBlessed:  OMG that’s wicked late! I think my first will be at 13 weeks and that feels forever away!!

Post # 521
783 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  I don’t know! They said that I am healthy and this pregnancy is not a risk, so they won’t give me an ultrasound until 20 weeks. Gah!!

Post # 522
783 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Luckygir15:  I knoww! I feel like crying πŸ™ I can’t imagine not seeing my little bean until 20 weeks!

Post # 523
546 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@ForeverBlessed:  The reason why mine will be at 13 weeks, is that I’m opting for a “first screen” test. Does your office do this?

Post # 524
783 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Luckygir15:  Yes they actually did offer that! They don’t do it at their office, so they said I would just have to go to another location. Although she told me that since it’s optional, insurance may not cover it. I am going to check with my insurance company tomorrow. FX!

Post # 525
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@MrsReyRey: 
View original reply
@LuluH: 
View original reply
@Luckygir15:  Thanks for the replies. I’m not sure how to talk to her without sounding like an A-hole. I might just wait it out for a bit and see what happens.

View original reply
@hamikay:  Yay! So happy you can join us!

Post # 526
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@hamikay:  Thank you!!

Post # 527
546 posts
Busy bee

I’ve got a stupid question for you ladies! **IF** I decide to do weekly bump pictures, do I suck it in when taking the picture or relaxed tummy/fatness out?  LOL?????  I’m on the larger side right now, so I’m thinking any bump won’t be visible for a LONG time, but who knows!

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors