(Closed) September 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 528
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@Luckygir15:  Ha! I could have written this myself. I sucked it in. My DH insisted on the pic. I look HUGE. My boobs are gigantic and I’m bloated. πŸ™ oh well. It is all worth it.

View original reply
@ForeverBlessed:  That is a long time. When I was pregnant with my son it was the same rule. I ended up getting one though at 12 weeks because they couldn’t find his heartbeat. Thank goodness he was there. πŸ™‚ otherwise they wouldn’t have done it. Not sure what my current ob’s rules are, but I’m getting one only because of my previous history.

Post # 529
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@ForeverBlessed:  well at least you are healthy πŸ™‚ 

Post # 530
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@Luckygir15:  I’m reallllly big, my bump won’t show for a long time! πŸ™ 

sorry for separate posts, posting on my iPhone is hard. 

Post # 531
783 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  Very true πŸ™‚ although they said my blood pressure was high today, which is odd because I never have high blood pressure. So, they said they need to keep an eye on it. I’m really hoping maybe it was just high today because of my nerves. :/

Post # 532
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  glad that the doctor was reassuring. Hope the next lot of tests prove you have nothing to worry about πŸ™‚

View original reply
@ForeverBlessed:  gosh, 20 weeks, I’d be sad too! Hope your insurance covers the extra one. Or maybe you need to keep that blood pressure artificially high (in some magic safe way) so you can trick them into thinking they need to do one πŸ˜‰

View original reply
@lroetheli:  thanks so much – it’s surreal to be here, I keep waiting for someone to scream out “Punk’d”..! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Luckygir15:  I’ve been thinking I’ll just stand up nice and straight, shoulders back, etc. Then the bump can just make it’s own way out and I don’t need to worry about whether I’m suddenly ‘letting it go’ one week πŸ™‚ This is one of the parts I’ve been thinking about for a LONG time (a very small upside to a long TTC period πŸ˜‰ )

Do people have a plan for their bump photos?? Like a specific spot in the house, outfit, message board, etc.? I saw some cute chalkboards a few pages back!! I have a spot in the backyard I think I want to use, and I’m considering wearing the same black maxi dress for every week, maybe with a different cardi as it cools down through winter… Might convinvce hubby to do the first one tonight!!

Post # 533
1238 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@ForeverBlessed:  but that’s good news, in a way. I think I’ll be in the same boat. And honestly, I want the least amount of medical intervention that I can with this. Pregnancy is natural, not a medical emergency. And the safety of ultrasounds is not proven. 

Post # 534
1238 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

On another note, does anyone know how to close this thread so we can start part two? 

Post # 535
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I can make a part 2 when I get to work πŸ™‚

Post # 536
1119 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Hi ladies! I am joining the September babies board, too!

I just found out I’m pregnant again, my due date as calculated on the internet is Sept 23. I have a son who is born by c-section and he will still be under two years old when I deliver this new baby, which means that this will automatically be another c-section, probably around Sept 16 or so…

this will be such a different experience, I’m excited!

Post # 537
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hi ladies, just wanted to give you my quick update from yesterday’s appt.

As soon as we got there, they took us into the ultrasound room and got me prepped for the internal.  The tech found the gestational sac right away, but said it’s measuring 5w1d, which is 10 days less than what i think it is (based on charting).  so i have to go back in 10 days and do it again.  i’m really not optimistic at this point.  i guess its possible that my dates are off, but that would mean i got positive HPTs at only 5 dpo, which i dont think is possible. so i feel like at this point i’m just waiting for the inevitable. πŸ™

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors