(Closed) September 2013 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 47
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@MrsMonty11:  my doctor won’t see patients until 8-10weeks. My first appt isn’t until Jan 26. I tried to talk them into a blood test but since I haven’t had any spotting or cramping they don’t want To do one

Post # 49
1263 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsMaskatoBe: I didn’t know you were on progesterone, that’s great! I was a little worried for you and I’m glad to hear that! I hear you about having a gender reveal party, I’m super stoked!

So, I just went and bought a package of 2 FRER’s. I wanted to wait to POAS until I had a 4 hour hold, but I had to pee after 2.5 hours so I went ahead and POAS. It’s not very dark and I’m a little worried. :/ I am going to take the second one in the morning with FMU and I’m hoping its darker…

ETA- Here is a picture (sorry it’s huge!), what do you ladies think? I’m just a little worried because I didn’t even get a BFP until 15dpo (although I didn’t test 13dpo or 14dpo, and when I tested at 10dpo and 12dpo it was with digis which I heard are less sensitive?). I’m 17dpo today and I feel like it should be darker but maybe I am being stupid. Can you ladies give me your honest opinions?

Post # 51
1263 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsMaskatoBe: Thank you so much, you made me feel a lot better. I just need to breathe. 🙂 I don’t know why I’m so paranoid with this pregnancy, I was never this way when I was pregnant with my son. Ugh! Anyway, I’m really glad you had some refills of progestrone left, you may not need it but at least it will give you some peace of mind before your first appointment!

Have you ladies been feeling crampy? I have a couple symptoms (tender nipples, bloat, etc) but crampy is definitely the most dominant one.

Post # 52
791 posts
Busy bee

@MrsMonty11:  I agree-that’s a good looking test!!  i wouldn’t worry about it at all!!  I want to stop POAS but I feel like I need to keep reassuring myself. I only have 2 FRER and 3 wondfos left, and when they’re gone, they’re gone so I should make them last!!

i was going to ask you ladies if you’re finding out the gender, but you both already answered that!  We’re finding out too, and I can’t wait!!

Post # 53
1263 posts
Bumble bee

@lroetheli: Thank you girl. I have the one FRER left and then I’m not buying any more! I am just going to try not to think about it too much, I get my beta done on Monday anyway. And yes we are for sure finding out the gender, and I can’t wait either! I just don’t see how people can be team green lol.

Post # 55
791 posts
Busy bee

@MrsMonty11:  I wish my dr would do a beta, but oh well. I’m just happy to see that my hubs is actually excited now and not just scared!!  How are you feeling?

@MrsMaskatoBe:  I’m feeling pretty good actually. I have some light cramping today but it doesn’t last long and it’s super mild compared to normal AF cramps. I wake up slightly nauseous but it goes away as soon i eat. I also notice I get a little nauseous if I don’t snack. I really hope that doesn’t mean I’m going to get huge!  Lol. I’m a little bloated, but horrible. How are you feeling?

i don’t know how anyone can be team green either. One of my BFF is 36 weeks and she’s team green. I could never do it!!

Post # 56
1263 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsMaskatoBe: Ok I’m glad I’m not the only crampy one, I think I may have implanted a little late because my cramping just started a few days ago but I’m ready for it to be gone, it makes me a little uneasy. Do you have any other symptoms? I have been SO thirsty lately and I’m peeing like every 2 hours already lol.

@lroetheli: Aw I’m glad your hubs is getting excited too! I’m feeling really crampy, like not as bad as AF but it’s constant for the last few days and I’m over it. I actually threw up the other night (13dpo), but not sure if that was pregnancy related. I kind of hope I do get some morning  sickness or else I’m bound to gain a ton! I had morning sickness with my son for the whole first trimester and still gained 50 lbs lol.

Post # 57
791 posts
Busy bee

@MrsMonty11:  lol!  I’m afraid since I’m snacking so much now to keep from getting nauseous that I’m going to give into every craving. I have a fairly long torso, so I’m hoping that will benefit me!!  I forgot to mention that my boobs are pretty sore too and definitely bigger!  I already have a D cup, I’ll  she able to rest my chin on them if they are getting bigger already!  Lol

another question-  anyone else having trouble sleeping?  I’m so tired all the time but I can’t sleep at night. I’m lucky if I get 2-3hrs of consecutive sleep. Thankfully I don’t go Back to work until jan 2 so I can nap during the day. 

Post # 58
1263 posts
Bumble bee

@lroetheli: Omg that’s funny! I have a D cup too but I haven’t noticed them getting bigger yet althought I’m sure Darling Husband wouldn’t mind lol. I’m sorry that you’re not able to sleep at night. Luckily I don’t have that problem, but I have have heard that it can be a symptom for some pregnant women. I’m jealous that you’re off until Jan 2, enjoy it!

Post # 61
1263 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsMaskatoBe: No, we haven’t told him yet. We will probably wait until the 12 week mark. We have told quite a few friends and family though… Not really on purpose but it just kind of happened lol…

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors