(Closed) SEPTEMBER 2014 BRIDES WHAT ARE YOUR COLORS?!!

posted 6 years ago in September 2014
Post # 32
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Eggplant, a super light (like hydrangea) green, and cream. With sparkles here and there. And a rustic wine theme. 

Ita coming so fast!

Post # 35
93 posts
Worker bee

peanut88:  love the pintrest page….blush/coral type colors are popular this year 🙂

Post # 36
128 posts
Blushing bee

purple tones with silver for me, although I did consider the fall colors, I love yellow and deep orange flowers.

Post # 37
128 posts
Blushing bee

Bebedreamr:  sounds like we’ve got a similar color scheme for the flowers, love it!

Post # 38
367 posts
Helper bee

Black,white, blush and gold/champange

Post # 39
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Wine, blush, ivory and lavender (:

Post # 40
685 posts
Busy bee

mrschatman2b:  ooo love the color combo! My colors are taupe, ivory, golds, and light green with some blue accents! 

Post # 41
79 posts
Worker bee

Plum and Gray, with accents of “apple green” and various other pinks/purples.  Kind of going off of these bouquets.

Post # 42
3415 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

Orange, Grey with touches of Red

Post # 43
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Jacksonville Inn

NurseMandie:  I love your colors!

Post # 44
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Jacksonville Inn

Our colors are blush, cream, lavender and gray.

Post # 45
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Villa Celeste

Our main color is white. We are having a very casual beach wedding. However because it is a casual feel, we’re having pops of red, green and yellow. Our “reception” which is really just a small dinner party, doesn’t really have a color scheme. Our tables are brown wood, and we’re planning on putting red and yellow flowers, in light green vases with white candles. I want this wedding to feel very summery, even though it will be the fall. It’s the off season in Mexico, hence why we’re waiting till fall. 

The topic ‘SEPTEMBER 2014 BRIDES WHAT ARE YOUR COLORS?!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors