(Closed) September 2014 Mamas Part II

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: When do you plan to share the news with family and friends?

Family - Already have!

Family - When I see/hear the heartbeat!

Family - After the first trimester!

Family - When I can't keep it a secret any longer (obvious belly or obvious baby in my arms)

Friends - Already have!

Friends - When I see/hear the heartbeat!

Friends - After the first trimester!

Friends - When I can't keep it a secret any longer (obvious belly or obvious baby in my arms)

• Post # 32
    361 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Just out of curiosity- how far along will you be/were you when you had your first ultrasound? My doctor waits until 9 weeks (although my appt will be closer to 8 weeks) since I O’d late. I’m wondering if this is typical…

Post # 33
    63 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    @FMM:  How far along were you when you went in for your first ultrasound?  I am 5 weeks 4 days and I have an appointment tomorrow.  I think it is too early to hear a heartbeat.  I am nervous that not hearing a heartbeat will just make me more nervous! 

View original reply
    @yougotme:  I have an appointment for an ultrasound tomorrow at 5weeks5 days (based on LMP my doc thinks it is 6 weeks 5 days, but I KNOW when I ovulated…).  I am having the early ultrasound because she wants to make sure I am not having an eptopic pregnancy.

Post # 34
    1471 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

So, last night I started lightly spotting. There is also pain on my left side now – maybe another cyst?

We are waiting and watching. If it gets worse, I am to call the obgyn back.

Post # 35
    4430 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @farawayviolet:  I would definitely call…if you had a pap smear then it’s normal..but bleeding and pain coupled together warrant another phone call ASAP to be on the safe side. If it were one or the other then I wouldn’t worry.

I had my 1st appt this morning!  We just talked about family history and I had my full blood panel done.  I will be having my first ultrasound on Wednesday the 22nd to rule out ectopic since I had pains in my lower right side which started last Thursday.  He says it’s probably growing pains but that it’s good to just check viability anyways.  We should see the heartbeat at that point too!

Post # 36
    1471 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @BellaDee:  I did this morning, I mean that if the pain or bleeding gets worse than it was this morning to call back. 

Post # 38
    1471 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @FMM:  I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine how painful that would be. I sincerely hope everything works out well for you (and everyone on this thread)

Post # 39
    4430 posts
    Honey bee

Just realized I’m able to add people to the Facebook group by e-mail.  So if you’d still like to join, PM me your email address and I can invite you! 🙂

Post # 40
    1408 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @BellaDee:  YAY! I’m totally loving the facebook group!!! Hope to get more people joining!

And ladies. I’ve found my heaven. The last few days my breasts are SO sore. Bras arent comfortable for a long period of time, neither are my sports bras. I come home from work and take off my sports bra the second I walk in the door. BUT then again, wearing nothing was just as uncomfortable! Today, a light bulb went off. I have a ton of Express shelf bra tanks that I rarely wear. Well, I busted them out today and they are ahhhhhh-mazing. No joke, Im wearing them to work from now on. Luckily, I wear scrubs at work and can get away with just a shelf-bra tanktop. But oh goodness. It’s the small things in life right now that make me so happy. LOL.

Post # 41
    4430 posts
    Honey bee

I’m having gassy crampy drank too much milk (had three bowls of multi grain cheerios…) type issues ATM….i can hear my stomach gurrgling and i’m trying to make roasted rosemary garlic potatoes and I feel nauseous thinking about how I’m not even in the mood for the filet my husband is cooking on the grillr ight now.

uhkkkk. why did I have 3 bowls of cereal at 3pm…I hope it’s just gassy cramps. 

Post # 42
    227 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    @IUrebekah3RT:  I have been practically living in a loose cotton sports bra, that never really worked as a sports bra. Sleeping in it has been so helpful in dealing with the pain.

As for me, I definitely have a little bump that doesn’t go away and isn’t squishy. I know baby isn’t big enough to show, but sleeping on my stomach is officially uncomfortable and Im only a few days into the 6th week.

Post # 43
    428 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@FMM:  Hi there!  Yay I’m excited to be a September mommy again.  Please add my EDD to the list – 9/18 Smile

Post # 44
    900 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013 - Rock Hill Country Club, Manorville NY

View original reply
    @yougotme:  My first one is Wednesday, the 22 🙂 With my last pregnancy my doctor scheduled me for a 6 week (I had a chemical the month before) but we found an empty sac. My doctor wanted the wait the extra week to avoid unecessary worry.

Post # 45
    446 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
    @BellaDee:  How does the Facebook group work? I don’t want any of my Facebook friends to see that I’ve joined a pregnancy group or see anything that I do on there! Is it possible to keep it totally separate from the rest of Facebook?

Post # 46
    4430 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    @PatientBee:  it’s TOTALLY private.  Invite only and unsearchable unless you’re a member.  No timeline feed updates Nada. 🙂 they have an option for “secret group”   

The topic ‘September 2014 Mamas Part II’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors