(Closed) September 2014 Mamas Part II

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: When do you plan to share the news with family and friends?

Family - Already have!

Family - When I see/hear the heartbeat!

Family - After the first trimester!

Family - When I can't keep it a secret any longer (obvious belly or obvious baby in my arms)

Friends - Already have!

Friends - When I see/hear the heartbeat!

Friends - After the first trimester!

Friends - When I can't keep it a secret any longer (obvious belly or obvious baby in my arms)

• Post # 436
    836 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
    @Jen-in-GA:  I’m so, so sorry to hear this. I can’t imagine how you must be feeling.

Post # 437
    664 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
    @Jen-in-GA:  I’m so sorry 🙁  stay strong!

Post # 438
    5473 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    @Jen-in-GA:  Oh honey, I’m so sorry 🙁  

Post # 439
    1471 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
    @Jen-in-GA:  I’m so very sorry.

Post # 440
    73 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
    @Jen-in-GA:  I’m so sorry for your loss. 

Post # 442
    900 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013 - Rock Hill Country Club, Manorville NY

@funsizedbee: and @Jen-in-GA:

I know too well what you are going through. There’s not much that can be said during this time to help you heal, but you will as time goes on. It’s such a cruel and unfair thing, miscarriage. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers during this time. Find a way to treat yourself, bottle(s) of wine, time off work, and a warm blanket and a good movie.

Post # 443
    836 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day, ladies!

Today I got the most wonderful gift of all… A SNOW DAY! Lol I also got a card and some roses from my DH, but the snow day means we are both home together for a three day weekend, so that has me pretty pumped.

Now if only the snow didn’t mean an extra three feet of snow and freezing rain on top of the six or so feet of snow we already have… ugh. I keep telling myself that spring will be here eventually.

Post # 444
    4430 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @Jen-in-GA:  i’m soso sorry for your loss. 🙁

Post # 445
    4430 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @FMM:  Can you update me to 9/12? Whenever you update again.  Thx!

Post # 446
    76 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

Is anybody else hitting a point where they are just exhausted? I’m not talking just being tired, but litterally I feel the most exhausted I’ve ever been in my life. I slept until noon, took a nap watching a movie on the couch, and by 8pm I couldn’t keep my eyes open and called it a night. It is like you sleep and you sleep, but you are never really rested… 

I do want to get into a better exercise routine and try to do some walking at least, but right now the fatigue is kind of killing that. I’ll get home from walking to the store and back and feel like I want to take a nap rather than being more energized. 

Anyone else in this boat? 

Post # 447
    1471 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
    @FruitBasket:  Me. I had to make a work-related call tonight. The only way I could do so without slurring my words from tiredness was to take a nap beforehand.

Post # 448
    447 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    @FruitBasket:  yup! Exhaustion has been my most unrelenting symptom. My husband and I have been cleaning out the baby’s room all evening and I said, “hey look! I made it to 8PM and I’m not even tired!” At which point he delicately reminded me that I’ve taken two naps today. 

Post # 449
    73 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
    @FruitBasket:  the same has happened to me. I’m always yawning, and I can hardly keep my eyes opened passed 6pm. Plus I have been so bloated. Is anyone else having difficulty with constipation? It is one of the latest symptoms that has crept up on me.

Post # 450
    446 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
    @7yearlovestory:  Yes, I am really struggling with constipation.  I have senna, colace, milk of magnesia and miralax in my medicine cabinet.  Milke of magnesia works eventually but then I get diarrhea.  It is a constant back and forth and is getting really old.

The topic ‘September 2014 Mamas Part II’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors