September 2014 Mamas Part II

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: When do you plan to share the news with family and friends?
    Family - Already have! : (21 votes)
    16 %
    Family - When I see/hear the heartbeat! : (27 votes)
    21 %
    Family - After the first trimester! : (12 votes)
    9 %
    Family - When I can't keep it a secret any longer (obvious belly or obvious baby in my arms) : (6 votes)
    5 %
    Friends - Already have! : (9 votes)
    7 %
    Friends - When I see/hear the heartbeat! : (12 votes)
    9 %
    Friends - After the first trimester! : (41 votes)
    32 %
    Friends - When I can't keep it a secret any longer (obvious belly or obvious baby in my arms) : (2 votes)
    2 %
  • Post # 526
    339 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

BellaDee:  Okay, figured it out, and sent!

Post # 527
    1 posts
    Wannabee

I’m a little bit late to this thread as well but super excited with my due date on Sept 5th. I’m the first one out of my close friends to be pregnant, so it’s really nice to read about fellow bees’ experience and not feeling alone. 

BellaDee: Do I just PM you my email address to be added to the private facebook group?

Post # 528
    1811 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

Hi ladies! I’m not sure if anyone still checks this thread, but I’d really like to keep up with ya’ll since I’m possibly going to be a September mom (due late august, ftm, family history of having to be induced). Anyone mind if I join in on the fb group? 

Post # 529
    1471 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

cant.wait.to.be.mrs.d:  I know it’s late, but on the off chance you haven’t got the answer, please join us :). PM Belladee to be added 🙂

Post # 530
    2135 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

farawayviolet:  what’s the Facebook group?

Post # 531
    1471 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

nutMeg13:  There is a secret facebook group, overseen by belladee (she posted upthread). PM her if you want to join (and are a September 2014 mama :p )

Post # 532
    4431 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

cant.wait.to.be.mrs.d:  I don’t mind at all!!! Send me a request with your email that you use for facebook and I will add you.  You will either get a notification or you’ll have to check your e-mail…since it doesn’t always go through on FB alone.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors