(Closed) September 2014 Mamas!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 167
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Jilliebean1:  I just got them all together! I was about to start a new thread with them πŸ™‚

Post # 169
837 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Anyone else getting 2-3 weeks on a digital? Trying to figure out when I conceived and therfore when my due date would be.

Post # 170
4430 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@NLbride:  I didn’t use FMU when I used mine and it was very diluted.  I drink water all day. So unsure if 1-2 is true. But I wouldn’t use that as a real estimate.  You’d be about 5-6 weeks.

Post # 171
837 posts
Busy bee

@BellaDee:  The package said 4-5 weeks, but I’d prefer 5-6, lol. The less time before 12 weeks the better… πŸ™‚

Post # 172
837 posts
Busy bee

@Jilliebean1:  I’m assuming you’ll close this thread and we’ll use the new one? I roll called on that one, but if you’re going to keep this one instead I’ll roll call here. πŸ™‚

Post # 173
6593 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

@BellaDee:  That’s nice of you even though you have now graduated πŸ˜‰

Post # 174
447 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Dang, suddenly feeling pregnant today. I’ve been overwhelmingly exhausted all day and have had this knot in my stomach all day long. It feels like I did an insane ab workout yesterday. As much as I feel like crap, I’m kinda glad to have symptoms!

Post # 175
447 posts
Helper bee

@NLbride:  I got 1-2 on a digital, but that was at 10DPO with just-before-bedtime, no hold urine. That translates to 3-4 weeks pregnant, which is right on schedule as I’ll be 4 weeks on Wednesday. I was surprised it worked at all though given how early I am!

Post # 176
837 posts
Busy bee

@terpalum10:  Ok, that sounds about right. AF should have started today at the very latest, so without any knowledge of when I ovulated, I’m going to assume it was about 14-16 days ago. So that would make sense. going with what the digital says. πŸ™‚ I guess I’m about 4w1d to 4w4d or something like that.

Post # 177
447 posts
Helper bee

@NLbride:  we’re just a few days apart then! Do you have a doctor’s appointment scheduled yet?

Post # 178
837 posts
Busy bee

@terpalum10:  No. I don’t have a dr. as there is a shortage where I live. I’ve gotten some recommendations on obgyns in the area so I’ll call some directly tomorrow to see if they’ll take me on without a referral. Otherwise I’ll go in to the hospital non-urgent clinic Tuesday and get a referral from them. Hopefully I can just make an appointment tomorrow without having to wait hours at the hospital on Tuesday.

ETA: I’m in Canada, so we can’t just pick a dr and start going there. No gps are accepting new patients in my area, so I have to find some other way. :S

Post # 179
447 posts
Helper bee

@NLbride:  oh bummer about the shortage! Hopefully it all gets sorted away soon.

I’m just shy of 4 weeks and I think the morning sickness is already creeping in. Nausea woke me up in the middle of the night, and now it’s back again. No actual sickness yet, but ugh! 

Post # 180
4430 posts
Honey bee

So anyone going from a big ball of anxiety because of all the unknowns and uncontrollable aspects of pregnancy, to being absolutely excited with no shed of worry? I feel like one big mess of emotions. I’m a lot less anxious now than I was the night I found out plus the next day. 

Als. – does anyone live near Southern New York ?? 

Post # 181
1408 posts
Bumble bee

Yep. This is about right. Last AF: December 8th. Ovulation date: December 22nd. 

1-2 weeks past ovulation. 4w2d today πŸ™‚ 

The topic ‘September 2014 Mamas!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors