(Closed) September 2014 Mamas!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 467
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Had my first sonogram appointment today and saw/heard the heartbeat.  Was so amazing and emotional.  Can’t wait for my bean to keep on growning big and strong!

Post # 468
6593 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@BrideofGroomzilla:  I am an emotional wreck today. I cried on my whole drive into work this morning. No reason…. just cried!!!!!

View original reply
@funsizedbee:  Today I’ve been fine but yesterday afternoon I had killer indigestion all afternoon. It was terrible!

View original reply
@amandasf:  Oh that’s so exciting!!! How far along are you? I am going to be 6weeks 3 days on Thursday for my next US and REALLY hope I get to see the heartbeat!!!!

Post # 469
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@FMM:  I am 6w4d.  The sonographer said going into it that I was still really early, and we may not be able to see the heartbeat, but there it was flickering away! I even got to hear it.  Was at 137.

Post # 470
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@BellaDee:  I live in yoga tights! Not going to lie, I have to roll them down now bc they’re too tight on my belly. I wear scrubs at work so I’m rarely in anything other than scrubs or yoga pants. I am a lululemon and Zella fan though. Lulus “wonder under” tights are so comfortable along with Zella’s “Live In” Yoga tights. if you haven’t checked out Zella, you should. You can find them at Nordstrom! I’m wearing mine right now πŸ™‚

Post # 471
1408 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@BellaDee:  Oh girlfriend. I’m a freaking beached whale already. I’m SERIOUSLY starting to wonder if I’m carrying multiples. No joke. I am a petite girl. 5’3″ WAS 115-118lbs. Size 0. Now……I have this HUGE belly. I will post a pic later when I get home from my dentists appointment. I feel great. No heartburn (although I take a calcium pill about 30 min before breakfast & dinner which helps with heartburn). I’m somewhat tired, but if I get busy at work, etc, I feel just fine. It’s just THIS BELLY!! AND I am up 3lbs already. Sigh. I eat well, I stay active. I just wasn’t expecting this so early either. I keep telling myself that it’s a good sign LOL. Baby Z is growing!

Post # 472
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@Jilliebean1:  I like the name Charlie πŸ™‚ Very cute!

Post # 473
447 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
@amandasf:  That’s so exciting! I have my first appointment on Monday at 5w5d for bloodwork and maybe a quick ultrasound. I’m hoping to at least see a flicker!

Post # 474
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

@stormyweather:  Welcome Congrats!! 

@funsizedbee: Yep Heartburn almost nightly. I’m hoping that means a head full of hair.

amandasf  AWESOME!!!!  Lucky You. 

FMM  I’m feeling a little better. I went to the gym and walked a little and released some of the tension and that made a world of difference. If the gym is the cure to keep my emotions stable then this will be a very healthy pregnancy LOL

Post # 475
361 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@amandasf:  how exciting! Congrats! Sounds like a nice strong heartbeat too. πŸ™‚

Post # 476
446 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@IUrebekah3RT:  I am so jealous of people that can wear scrubs to work especially during pregnancy! I have to wear business casual but work with a pregnant nurse and it looks so much easier to just keep getting bigger scrubs.  

I called my doctor and got some Zofran today for my nausea. I haven’t taken any yet but there were some really unpleasant smells at work today and I really fear vomiting at work so I will have the Zofran around for emergencies.

I am spending the weekend with my inlaws and can not be running to the bathroom for that either because we aren’t telling them yet.  Of course DH told them we have to leave Sunday night because of I have a doctor’s appointment the next day!  Hello…I am a healthy person, I never have doctor’s appointments.  If it were a physical I would have rescheduled to be able to stay with them until Monday.  Ugh…he doesn’t see why this would be suspicious at all.

View original reply
@amandasf:  That’s great!  My original ultrasound was scheduled for today, 6w4d also but I moved it to next Monday because I was too afraid of not seeing the heartbeat that early.  I can’t wait until next week but I am really nervous too.

Post # 477
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@IUrebekah3RT:  πŸ™‚ Sounds good! I will definitely check it out!!! Here, everyone seems to be OBSESSED with the 4moms Origami stroller….it tells you how far you have walked with the little one and the weather condictions on a little LCD display-it even tells you on the display if the little one is still in the stroller πŸ˜‰ and even has lights and an iphone charging cable….and at the touch of a button it folds itself (that’s what I love about it). BUT it’s definitely on the pricey site…without a a carseat and newborn seat it’s already expensive (~$850+…

I will definitely look into the one you like…how much is that one…my sister also recommended the brand Teutonia; but might be a bit too expensive (but apparently great quality…): http://celebritybabies.people.com/2009/06/29/teutonia-strollers/

Post # 478
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@IUrebekah3RT:  I had the same…I had this HUGE belly bloat;good news is…at around 10 weeks it got better….bad and good news is: a few weeks later there’s a cute little real baby bump showing up πŸ˜‰

Post # 479
1471 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Well, today I got my blood test results back. HCG is 1825, which is in the normal range for my date (which we think is about 4w 5-6d). Tomorrow we will have an U/S to rule out ectopic. I still get sore though, especially as I lean forward.

Post # 480
4430 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@farawayviolet:  I’ve been having sharp pains in my stomach primarily the right lower side…I actually had them as I was trying to fall asleep last night.  I get a bunch of little pains once a day.  It started Thursday.  

I have my first appt THIS Thursday, and hopefully they can give me an early US to rule out ectopic too.  Plus I’d rather not take another day off work just for an US.

Post # 481
4430 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@BellaDee:  PS i’m about 5 1/2 weeks..I’m not really sure when I O’d but I’m definitely almost 6 weeks because of my LMP.

The topic ‘September 2014 Mamas!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors