(Closed) September 2014 Mommas! The babies are coming!!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 32
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

BellaDee:  how exciting!!! Congrats to all the september-turned-august mamas! I was one of 5 august-turned-july mamas! We are just waiting on one more baby in our fb group. We ended up with 15 boys and 15 girls! Can’t wait to read about more september babies!!

Post # 33
1133 posts
Bumble bee

BellaDee:  I’ll play

Baby Name(s): <br />

Boy: Eden Marley

Girl: Marley Olivia

(Chosen names have significance for us)

How are you feeling? (List symptoms):

I feel pretty good. I finished work yesterday at 37 plus 2. Doing my masters so still studying right up to due date and beyond. Occasional headaches (not related to BP), just hormones. Occasional braxton hicks. Can feel bubby pushing down further.

Gestation/Due Date: <br />

29/09/2014

Anything new?:

Not really.

What have you accomplished, or have yet to accomplish?

Packed hospital bag. Washed all clothes. Cleaned house. Mum will be cooking so don’t have to prepare meals. Just have to pick up pram this weekend and i’m all good.

On a scale of 1-10, how nervous are you?

Probably about a 6. Before antenatal classs i was a 10!

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”><br />Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/september-2014-mommas-the-babies-are-coming/#ixzz3D0mn2oVZ</div>

Post # 34
1782 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

BellaDee:  Is baby Luca here yet ? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 35
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I want to see your babies!!!!!!! I was September 2013

Post # 39
6337 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

BellaDee:  GOOD LUCK! Not yet TTC but just popped into this thread and ended up reading the whole thing haha. Wishihg you the best! Will be fun to see your upate ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 40
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

BellaDee:  YAYY!  I’m so happy to see this update!  Hope everything is going well.  He’ll be here so soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 41
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Another September 2013 mama popping in to say good luck!! I’m so excited for you all! Cherish every moment. I’m still in denial that my daughter is one already!! 

Post # 42
1649 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2000

My baby came on my birthday…9/14!

Post # 43
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

BellaDee:  Good luck love!! I’m just now seeing this, so he’s probably already here. ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you had a great experience!

Post # 44
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

Diamondgurl:  Ha!!! Of all 365 days of the year…your baby and you have the same birthday! How awesome. Congrats!

The topic ‘September 2014 Mommas! The babies are coming!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors