(Closed) September 2015 bee's – it's our month!

posted 5 years ago in September 2015
Post # 17
713 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
emilyjean89:  I hope yours is too! At this point I hope it rains just so my Future Mother-In-Law doesn’t show up. I’m going to have a nervous break down dealing with her. She has been saying for a year she would pay for food so we didn’t budget for food, we just found out Saturday she’s not paying for food.  And the lady she hired to handle the food quit Friday because she was starting a new job. I’ve only got 4 days and I’m seriously losing my mind.

Post # 18
1321 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsChapman2015 – OMG, that’s awful!!! I feel so bad for you! At the end of the day though, remember the marriage is so much more important than any of the details. 

Our wedding is on the 25th. I’ve got a couple of things I need to buy, I’m getting my dress back this weekend (lady is putting the detailing back on after the final fitting), then I just need to finalise food numbers with the venue and make up the table plan, then finish the centerpieces (need to soak the water beads) and deliver everything to the venue the day before the wedding. 

A little bit nervous but the details aren’t really important at the end of the day; more worried about my lack of preparation for the honeymoon to be honest. XD

Post # 19
4227 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Hotel Ballroom

September 26th!

Some of my vendors are giving me drama (as in not getting back to my last minute emails). I am going to give them a few more days, then I will start to worry.

This whole process has been two steps forward, one step back. I just want to get it over with. My REAL reward for all this drama is my honeymoon.

WE MADE IT LADIES!

Post # 20
41 posts
Newbee

Yay! Congrats everybody! Im on 9.25 and I am getting so excited and nervous!

I dont even remember what all I have to do because my mind is just running at 100 mph. The weather looks okay for our day, I think its like 70 and a little cloudy which is fine with me!! Just NO RAIN! 🙂

I hope everybody has a fantastic wedding day! 🙂

Post # 21
253 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsWhitneyC2015:  I’ve never been a planner but boy have I learned how to become one! Things are falling into place, Thank God!

Congrats everyone! I know you’ll all be beautiful brides 🙂

The topic ‘September 2015 bee's – it's our month!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors