(Closed) September 2015 Brides – Feeling the time Crunch?!

posted 5 years ago in DIY
Post # 46
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Amanda905:  I think you look gorgeous. Red lips included. 

Post # 47
245 posts
Helper bee

My wedding is September 26th. We start sending payments to vendors at the end of this month. I FINALLY got my dress yesterday. My to-do list is shorter, but still long. Right now I’m debating between printing my programs myself or having them printed. Decisions, decisions!

Post # 48
854 posts
Busy bee

September 13 is sooooo soon! I still have favors to make and some other little diy things to do and I’ve been tacking/sewing down some of the lace appliqués on my dress (for some reason they aren’t tacked all the way around and I’m a little worried they might blow up in the breeze and look weird, but I’m a little ocd so there’s that. ) i need to get his ring engraved and we have to buy alcohol and I need to decide on or make some of our cocktail hour food. Too much to do!

Post # 49
953 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Daenaria727:  Not sure what your home printing situation looks like, but another bride I know recently recommended FedEx/Kinkos, and they were WONDERFUL. I took in the file I needed printed for a part of my centerpieces, they played around with it and printed a bunch of samples until it was just right, and were so friendly and helpful. If you have one in your area I’d recommend them!

Post # 50
245 posts
Helper bee

Lalliejane:  Thanks for the suggestion! I may check it out. I typically use Zazzle and have loved them. I just don’t like the way my crossword puzzle loads.

Post # 51
79 posts
Worker bee

mrspinesol:  Date twin!! So so close now!

I have so many “wedding boxes” in my house. I need to bag up the gifts, have my final fitting, make sure that our friends are still on track with the wedding cake, make sure the DJ gets our song list, confirm the food, make sure my hair & make up lady turns up on time and that’s it. I think. There will be something. I only just managed today to order our marriage certificates!

The topic ‘September 2015 Brides – Feeling the time Crunch?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors