(Closed) September 2015 COLORS!

posted 7 years ago in September 2015
Post # 46
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Demetries

Tolkenbee: 

My fiancé and I are both American from Massachusett. My wedding is September 12th 2015. My fiancé is not too particular on the details he just wants to make me happy. I chose the navy and pops of pink because I love navy and it looks good on all figures and my favorite color is pink. I think the ombre look beautiful and is a little bit different. My dress is Sophia tolli modified A line. These shoes are my dream shoes (kate spade didi) however, I’ve searched and searched and can not find them. I might go with plain white with a feather accent for shoes because my Fiance bought me this incredible clutch for Christmas to wear on the day. I’m going to wear my hair down and vintage style curls. I haven’t purchased a veil yet but I’m thinking elbow length plain tulle because the top of my dress has a lot of detail. I have no gotten invitations but I will incorporate navy pink white silver and monogram band.

So yes I think somewhat similar, plus I love your E ring! why are you no including a veil? Cool to know there is someone in the UK that has similar wedding style to me. 

P.S. Excuse my grammar as I’m on my iPhone.

View original reply
tolkenbee:  

Post # 47
7440 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
MrsPhishBee:  I’m October 11, 2015 so I’m not to far off! Our colors are navy and white with orange highlights (Flowers, bow ties on our two german shepards, ect), it sounds odd but looks awesome in our reference pictures. Our theme is travel, my fiancé met as roadies and built a string friends and 7 years later developed a romantic relationship while traveling through Europe on a show. Im worried the theme might look to much like a child’s birthday party though! 

Post # 48
1256 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
Mrsmello2015:  It’s not very common in Sweden with veils I don’t think, at least not unless you’re royalty or noble. I also want some sort of intricate braid hairstyle, so I wouldn’t want to cover it with a veil, and I don’t think it goes that well with my dress.

Hair inspo:

elegant hair idea

Braided updo

braided

Fishtail crown

Milkmaid braid

My dress:

Post # 49
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Demetries

View original reply
tolkenbee:  I like the braids those will look great with your hair color and dress. I was trying you send you a message but it didn’t work.

Post # 50
1256 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Mrsmello2015:  Thank you 🙂

Post # 51
124 posts
Blushing bee

Our colors will be cream, gold, champagne & accents of rose gold & silver. Basically metallic colors. I’m trying to get away with having no flowers. So lots of candles.

Post # 52
7440 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
tolkenbee:  the white flowers with dark centers are anemones. I’m using them for my wedding

Post # 53
3 posts
Wannabee

Our main colours will be black and white, with aqua and dark purple as accents. My girls will be wearing black with aqua shoes and his guys will be wearing black with aqua ties. Hopefully it will look good 🙂

Post # 54
827 posts
Busy bee

Mine is baby blue and celery green.  I asked my bridesmaids to find a dress in baby blue that they love and can afford.   One of them is even making her dress. 

Here is my bouquet, it is made out of sola wood.

Our centerpieces will be off-white lanterns with flameless candles inside (venue won’t allow real candles) surrounded by blue hydrangeas.

Post # 55
2417 posts
Buzzing bee

Well I’ve  changed my plans quite significantly! Fiance really didn’t care for the green/blue look, that particular dress was over budget, and the second choice I had for dresses was lacking a selection of greens. I changed to shades of blue, but when I got the swatches, they didn’t work out like I imagined. So. My new and finalized color palette has my ladies wearing assorted Alfred Sung dresses in Mosaic Duponi, accented with copper, rose gold, peach, blush and coral.  

I threw in the blush, peach, and coral so that I could have some of the amazing ness that I was drawn to on Pinterest for my florals. 

So the flower colours will be coral, peach and pink for me and then white, blush and peach for my ‘maids. 

Post # 56
118 posts
Blushing bee

I kept changing my mind on colours. I originally wanted blush pink but after much debate and the realization that even though I won’t actually be wearing the pink dress I look horrendous in pink and will be surrounded by it I finally decided on navy and gold with some accents in blush. Originally I wanted the girls in navy dresses but once I saw some pictures of grooms in navy I had to change eveerything up. Its the only thing thats caused me a lot of stress..what the wedding party will wear! I stumbled upon an amazing dress on Friday for the girls..its nude with a navy floral pattern…looks a lot more beautiful than it sounds! 

Post # 57
1617 posts
Bumble bee

Pink coral, blush, sage, and grey here!

Post # 58
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Hotel Ballroom

View original reply
MrsPhishBee:  I chose the main colour to be emerald green because that is my favourite colour, and my FI’s favourite colour is green too. I toyed around with using blue (I have always associates September with blue…I don’t know why), but I had to be true to my tastes!

My second colour is white because the venue offered FREE white tablecloths and napkins….colours cost extra…so yay for practical!

Post # 59
32 posts
Newbee

Love everybody’s colors!! My colors are Eggplant Purple, Ivory, and Gold 🙂

Cant wait! xoxo

The topic ‘September 2015 COLORS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors