(Closed) September 2015 Mamas Part 8

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What is your favorite summer activity?
    Pool time : (9 votes)
    23 %
    Lake : (6 votes)
    15 %
    Hiking : (3 votes)
    8 %
    Festivals : (1 votes)
    3 %
    Gardening : (2 votes)
    5 %
    Camping : (0 votes)
    BBQs : (13 votes)
    33 %
    Kayaking/Canoeing : (2 votes)
    5 %
    Other, please share below : (3 votes)
    8 %
  • Post # 3
    256 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Roll Call!

How far along are you: 22weeks 3 days

Next Appointment: I think I have a 24 week appointment coming up!

Baby’s Gender and Name if known: team green but I’m convinced it’s a girl. Baby girl will be Margot, Emma, or Isla. Boy will be Theodore (Ted/Teddy) or Samuel (Sam/Sammy). I also like William/Will but Darling Husband likes the others better. 

Nursery Theme or Colors: blue walls with green and white accents. We have a loose animal/woodland theme

Do you have a Baby-Moon planned? We already took ours…gulf coast of Florida last month

Do you think you’ll go into labor and birth early or late? Im guessing a few days early but Darling Husband for some reason thinks late.

Will you do maternity photos? Eh, probably not

Feel free to post your most recent bump photo or u/s image: bump is in the bump love thread. We are doing one more scan in a few weeks to check baby’s size because I was measuring in the 90th percentile at my anatomy scan. My due date was Oct 1 but it was moved to 9/27 since baby was measuring consistent with that date on 2 scans ( it’s also my EDD by LMP).

Post # 4
    9544 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013

Woo Hoo!

How far along are you? 23 and 5

When’s your next appointment? Friday

Baby’s gender and name? We’re Team Green! We’re mostly settled on Oscar for a boy. For girls, I like Rosalind and Holly, he likes Marigold, and we both like Cecilia and Minerva and Allison and Helen. So we’re kind of all over rhe place.

Nursery theme or colors: Safari/travel!

Do you have a Baby-Moon planned? A couple long weekend trips during pregnancy – camping, lake houseboat, wedding in Chicago. Then we’re planning a week trip to Fort Lauderdale at 10 weeks after birth, during our FMLA overlap.

Do you think you’ll go into labor early or late? I think I’m going to be late!

Will you do maternity pictures? Undecided. Only if I can find them super cheap!

Pictures: I have a fabulous coworker who made this amazing hat and blanket. I’m just so in love with them! It’s so hard to find baby stuff in bright colors, much less bright orange, so this was super exciting. I think I want to bring baby home in the hat!

Post # 5
    1770 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

Roll Call!

How far along are you:

im 23+3!

Next Appointment:

a few more weeks!

Baby’s Gender and Name if known:

having a little boy- Jameson πŸ™‚

Nursery Theme or Colors:

San Francisco Giants themed!

Do you have a Baby-Moon planned?

no- need to get on that!

Do you think you’ll go into labor and birth early or late?

probably late

Will you do maternity photos?

yes- scheduled for July 11th

Feel free to post your most recent bump photo or u/s image.

Post # 6
    256 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Also how do I join the facebook group, better late than never!

Post # 7
    Hostess
    8146 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

Roll Call!

How far along are you: 24+2

Next Appointment: Haha every day! I’m on hospital bedrest πŸ™‚

Baby’s Gender and Name if known: Boy, either Knox William or Grady Thomas (middle names subject to change)

Nursery Theme or Colors: neutral with wood accents. Grey dresser and carpet, brown wood crib, rocket ships artwork and planes and old antiques scattered about.

Do you have a Baby-Moon planned? We did, but it had to be canceled due to bedrest, so we’ll take a family vacation next year instead to either Maine or Maryland.

Do you think you’ll go into labor and birth early or late? I shouldn’t be answering this. I hope to make it to 34!

Will you do maternity photos? I might have me husband take some photos outside of the hospital in the garden area if we can. 

Sorry for the awkward face & tattoo  covering!

Post # 8
    98 posts
    Worker bee

hi ladies, how exciting to see the next page up! 

How far along are you: 24 weeks plus 5 days

Next Appointment:Our next appt is on Tuesday next Week.  Looking forward to seeing the dr and of course getting another glimpse of baby on the ultrasound! 

Baby’s Gender and Name if known:She is a sweet baby girl. After struggling with names we think we’ve found one that we are both happy with. It seems to have stuck! We’re keeping it to ourselves for now.

Nursery Theme or Colors:

No nursery theme – will keep it neutral with accents of light pink and green. Very excited that our cot and change table arrived!  We chose the ikea gulliver crib in birch:

We chose the hemnes three drawer in white stain. I’ll put a change pad on top.

I bought this pretty bedding and can’t wait for it to arrive:

Do you have a Baby-Moon planned?

We won’t have an overseas holiday but are travelling domestically this weekend for a mini break. I’ve booked a couples massage at a spa which I’m really looking forward to. Also looking forward to dinner at an italian restaurant and lunch at a famous bakery!  

In july we’ll head away together for a week. Not sure where yet.

I really don’t know!  My mum and sister both went two weeks late with their first,  but i have a feeling our girl will be early. I sense already that she wants to get on with things! 

No maternity shoot for us. I will do newborn family portraits though.

In other updates i bought a baby bag today!  I saw it a while ago and liked it but it was too expensive.  I happened to check the website last night and they have 50% off! I love a sale so i went and got it on my lunch break today. I chose this one, it’s a backpack style:

http://m.oroton.com/1938-nylon-baby-backpack/i4314245/ 

Post # 10
    6810 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

MrsFairyBee:  Hi lady, looking good. Where are you going with all those bags? lol πŸ™‚

Post # 12
    6810 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

MrsFairyBee:  For a minute, I thought they were you work bags πŸ™‚

Post # 13
    3 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2013

How far along are you: 25+5. My due date is 9/4/2015.

Next Appointment: Tomorrow! I have my fourth ultrasound scheduled. I’ve had to go in every two weeks for ultrasounds for the last two months.

Baby’s Gender and Name if known: Girl. My husband likes Everleigh Patricia and I like Emerson Patricia. We decided to choose once she’s born.

Nursery Theme or Colors: Grey walls with pink accents and a few vintage Disney accessories.

Do you have a Baby-Moon planned? We took a trip down to Disneyland in February, and I’m considering that our baby-moon.

Do you think you’ll go into labor and birth early or late? I’m going to go into labor early, I knew that before I got pregnant. I have a condition called didelphys uterus (I have to uterus’, two cervix, and two vaginas), so my uterus is half the size of a normal one. That’s why I have ultrasounds every two weeks, they’re to measure my cervix so that my doctor knows when to start steriod shots and put me on bed rest. My current goal is to make it to 32 weeks, but there is still a part of me that wants to make it to term.

Will you do maternity photos? Yes, I’m super excited for them! My husband wanted a nice picture of me pregnant for father’s day, so I scheduled a suprise shoot for a week from Monday and I plan on framing them as his gift.

Hi Everybody! I know I’m super late to the game, but I just remembered that Weddingbee had pregnancy boards. I spent a lot of time on this site when I was planning my wedding, so I thought I’d re-register and join the fun! I’d love to be added to the facebook group as well, if possible.

I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Post # 15
    279 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

haven’t posted on here since part one I think!   still pregnant though lol.. 

How far along are you:

–22w4d

Next Appointment:

–June 11th

Baby’s Gender and Name if known:

–it’s a boy… Alexander! 

Nursery Theme or Colors:

–N/A

–wouldn’t mind a week or two early!  πŸ˜‰

–nothing professional.. 

–from a few weeks sgo

Hope everything’s going well with all of you. No major complications here.. Going back for a second anatomy sonogram at 24 weeks since they didnt get good photos of some organs.  The doctor seems pleased with everything though!   Just enjoying all the kicks and wishing time would speed up a bit as things seem to have slowed to a crawl.  

The topic ‘September 2015 Mamas Part 8’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors