(Closed) September 2015 Mamas Part 9.. we're in the home stretch!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Now that we're winding things down.. what is worrying you most about have a new baby?
    The pain, DUH! : (9 votes)
    17 %
    Managing a new baby and being a working mom : (11 votes)
    21 %
    The impact a new baby will have on my marriage/other aspects of my life : (9 votes)
    17 %
    If I'll know how to be a good mom/know what to do : (7 votes)
    13 %
    Everything! : (8 votes)
    15 %
    Nothing at all, I got this! : (0 votes)
    The financial strain of having a baby : (8 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 558
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

X0JLYNN03:  Ha, we won’t kick you out of the club ๐Ÿ™‚ 

jenm2be:  So maybe it is braxton hicks that I’ve been feeling.  I’m so uncomfortable today and really winded, just want to go home and lay down and do nothing ๐Ÿ™  Have your BH been better lately? 

Post # 559
    1034 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

X0JLYNN03:  Wow 80% effaced, that’s incredible! Looks like you may be one of the August mamas! I agree, that’d be a hard concept to get used to after thinking September for so long. But that’s great ๐Ÿ™‚

I have a growth scan Thursday to determine if my date is moving up, since I always thought it was wrong and Cam was measuring ahead at 20 weeks. I certainly don’t feel like I’m going to go until mid-September. I’m so achy, my stomach is pretty damn big, he’s head-down and definitely seems lower. I’m praying they move my date up so I can get out of work earlier. I have 3 weeks of work left. I would try to work until the end, but I do cancer testing and my belly barely fits behind my microscope/desk anymore. I can barely reach the eyepieces! That’s making my posture odd and my back is killing me. Plus I work 30-35 mins from home and over an hour from the hospital. Fingers crossed that Cameron is measuring ahead again!

I think I’m having BH but not sure. Sometimes my belly hardens and releases a little bit later but it feels so similar to baby movements that I’m not sure. I also have the out of breath moments.

The topic ‘September 2015 Mamas Part 9.. we're in the home stretch!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors