(Closed) September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 4

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

How far along: 12w1d

What food/drink are you missing the most? Reisling & Moscato

Biggest craving so far? Cheeseburgers.. that has gone away, but it was the biggest one I’ve had so far

What symptoms do you love or hate? Uh I hate them all lol Pukey feeling, headaches, bloated, acne.. the list goes on and on

When is your next appointment? Next Friday!

What is your biggest Pre-Birth thing you want to accomplish? (going to a concert, buying a house, anything!) There really isn’t anything that I can think of… just enjoy these last few months with my husband and doggy

Are you into Maternity clothes yet? No, but I probably could wear maternity pants if I had some, more for comfort than anything

Bump or Ultrasound photo to share? (I know we sort of did this on the FB group haha, but we have WB stalkers that wanna see too! πŸ˜‰ Not really a bump yet.. and good lord this photo is giant!!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  .
Post # 4
3571 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
FreckledFox:  That baby isn’t going anywhere, you’re stuck with it  

Post # 5
1674 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

How far along:  10+3

What food/drink are you missing the most?  Nothing really, I don’t do deli meats so that was easy to give up, and I haven’t had a craving for Sushi lately…Basically anything I’ve wanted so far I’ve been able to eat πŸ™‚  And I haven’t missed drinking, all though it does get annoying being with others who are drinking once they start getting drunk! 

Biggest craving so far?  First 6 weeks was Cheeseburgers, then mashed potatoes from week 7-8, lately it’s Mexican Food and Crab Legs (weird!)

What symptoms do you love or hate?  I hate feeling tired!  I am so tired constantly.  But I do like that lately the fatigue seems to be my only symptom so I find myself able to focus on loving my little one more instead of being miserable all the time! 

When is your next appointment?  March 2nd, I’ll be 12+1, it’s just with the doctor to talk about what to expect, I’m hoping to schedule my NT scan for that same week or the following week! 

What is your biggest Pre-Birth thing you want to accomplish? (going to a concert, buying a house, anything!)  – Haven’t really thought about this one.  We bought our new house before our wedding last year in preperation for a family and we went to Europe on our honeymoon b/c we knew we wanted kids so I guess I got that out of the way, we also went to Mexico for New Years as our last beach vacation just the two of us πŸ™‚

Are you into Maternity clothes yet?  Nope, but I did buy some maternity (demi panel) leggings that I plan to start wearing for work, I needed new work pants so decided to just go with maternity. 

Bump or Ultrasound photo to share? I would love to post my ultrasound photo again, but it’s saved on my phone and I’m on my work PC, so nothing to share today.  I’ll post a new photo after my next US. 

Post # 6
793 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

What food/drink are you missing the most? Wine, I know they say it’s ok to have a glass in moderation but I just feel better not while pregnant. Raw oysters. They’re in season and everywhere it seems.

Biggest craving so far? Sweet tea by the gallons. Pre-pregnancy I only drank water or flavored water but now I want sweet tea all the time. Fast food too! Basically everything I deprived myself of before getting pregnant.

What symptoms do you love or hate? I haven’t really had any major symptoms. The worst thing has been constipation but other than that it’s been great.

When is your next appointment? March 17-St. Patrick’s Day, I’ll be 16 weeks

What is your biggest Pre-Birth thing you want to accomplish? (going to a concert, buying a house, anything!) We just bought a house so -Check! Other than that maybe take a babymoon somewhere? We’re tossing around the idea right now.

Are you into Maternity clothes yet? I have one pair of maternity jeans and I wear them on fridays to work but that it’s. They’re a little too big in the waist area but I manage.

Bump or Ultrasound photo to share?

I’ll take my week 12 photo tomorrow before work but here is week 11 and the second one is one that I took at the gym yesterday, right at 12 weeks πŸ™‚

Post # 7
9541 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

Woo Hoo for a new thread!

How far along:  8 wk 6 days today

What food/drink are you missing the most? WINE! I’m going to let myself have an occasional glass once I hit my second trimester but I definitely miss it.

Biggest craving so far?Carbs. Any kind of carbs. I’ve been eating a bagel and cream cheese every single morning.

What symptoms do you love or hate? The only one I like is not cleaning the litter box. I hate the fatigue and nausea and acne. 

When is your next appointment? My dating ultrasound is on Tuesday!

What is your biggest Pre-Birth thing you want to accomplish? (going to a concert, buying a house, anything!) I guess getting our house ready for baby and learning about pregnancy/labor/babies. We’re still debating on a baby-moon

Are you into Maternity clothes yet? Nope. I was already a little overweight so I haven’t gained anything yet. I did buy some maternity jeans last weekend because they were 50% off at Old Navy.

Bump or Ultrasound photo to share? (I know we sort of did this on the FB group haha, but we have WB stalkers that wanna see too! πŸ˜‰ )I can post my ultrasound later, but I don’t have any bump photos because I don’t really have a bump yet! 

Post # 8
2658 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

How far along: 9+5

What food/drink are you missing the most? Thinking of alcohol makes me feel ill but I miss being able to have the casual drink here and there.

Biggest craving so far? This cheesy avacado wrap from a local cafe had me going crazy all last week until I finally got one on Friday. Mmmm.

What symptoms do you love or hate? I hate the nauseau, but it’s been gone for a few days now; I dislike the tiredness and tender boobs, but I’m also thankful for them if they mean everything is progressing how it should in there.

When is your next appointment? Thursday, March 5th at 11+5. We’ll get to hear the heartbeat!

What is your biggest Pre-Birth thing you want to accomplish? (going to a concert, buying a house, anything!) We have a lot of family weddings all over the country this summer so I guess successfully getting to those or at least DH representing us if it’s past when I can/want to fly.

Are you into Maternity clothes yet? Nope but sweatpants are my friends when I’m at home for sure!

Bump or Ultrasound photo to share? Here’s our little “Casper the friendly ghost,” at least that’s what it looks like to me, at 7+5, floating around and waving hi!

image11

Post # 9
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

How far along: 11 weeks 3 days

What food/drink are you missing the most? Red wine!   My husband this week tried anew spa is red blend aged in a very rare bourbon bottle and I am so sad  have to wait to try it!  We are big winos and it’s the trying of new wines that’s something we love to do together.

Biggest craving so far?  Chick Fil A!  Also breakfast food.

What symptoms do you love or hate?  Hate the nausea even though mine isn’t as bad as it could be.  I love how my husband takes the best care if me!  I swear he could write a book on how to be the eat husband to your pregnant wife!

When is your next appointment?  14 weeks

What is your biggest Pre-Birth thing you want to accomplish? (going to a concert, buying a house, anything!) designing a kick ass, art centric slightly bohemian nursery, lots of time with the hubs.

Are you into Maternity clothes yet?  Yup… Tops and high waisted leggings.  My short torso has made me pop a bit early!

Bump or Ultrasound photo to share? Will find one!

Post # 10
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I feel like I’ve been slightly showing for a while… I swear its due to a short torso… 

Post # 11
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’ll do the questions when I get to work. Waiting for my blood draw for the progenity test now, hope everything is ok and excited to confirm baby is a boy like I think πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 14
1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

How far along: 9w1d

What food/drink are you missing the most? Used to LOVE homemade salsa, now I can’t stand it! Also missing my margaritas!

Biggest craving so far? EVERYTHING greasy for sure!

What symptoms do you love or hate? the nausea can leave anytime, thanks!

When is your next appointment? Not until March 5th πŸ™

What is your biggest Pre-Birth thing you want to accomplish? finish painting the entire house and get back into my fitness routine.

Are you into Maternity clothes yet? No I’m just fat. 

Bump or Ultrasound photo to share? already shared my first ultrasound, will share on March 5th πŸ™‚

Post # 15
312 posts
Helper bee

TGIF! So I came down with either food poising or that 24 hour stomach bug yesterday and boy was it brutal, especially being pregnany. Could not keep anything down πŸ™  I went to my obgyn yesterday morning because I was afraid of dehydration and they did an ultrasound to make sure they could hear the baby heart beat, and I was a nervous wreck because it took a good 4 minutes for them to find it, they said I was still early to have that kind done since I am only 10w3d, and previously at the fertlity docs I had three transvaginal ultrasounds. Luckily today I am feeling a little better and could stomach some fluids and a bagel. Ugh it made me soo nervous!!!!

The topic ‘September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors