(Closed) September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 4

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 376
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
X0JLYNN03:  Totally fun! I loved finding new ones before.

View original reply
daisybee90:  I think it just depends on the office.  Like some OBs won’t see you until 8 weeks, others have you come in right after you test at home.  Not sure why some are different.

Post # 377
793 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
X0JLYNN03:  The wives tales make me giggle because I did all of them too and they all said boy…like across the board BOY. I had fun doing them but they also helped convince me it was a boy. Happy to be pregnant with a baby girl though!!

Post # 378
767 posts
Busy bee

If any of y’all are planning to find out the gender and are going for NT scans ask if they can see anything yet! I know it’s early but sometimes they can tell.  I asked at mine on Tuesday, I was right at 12 weeks.  I told the sonographer I already knew the gender but I was curious is she could have guessed if we could get a good potty shot, she looked and you could totally tell it was a girl.  She said she would have given me a pretty confident girl guess and showed me her girly bits.

Post # 380
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Has anyone visited the site scarymommy.com ? It is pretty hilarious! If you go to it, go to the “bar” at the top and select “pregnancy” then “pregnancy sucks” and read some of the articles, they are so funny! Good way to kill some time on a sloooow Friday afternoon when it seems like everyone in the office has left but you 

Post # 381
767 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
FreckledFox:  Yes, typically 3 lines means girl! Of course that middle line can always be something else this early haha.  I went to the ER for cramping between 15-16 weeks and the tech there told me it was to early to tell (she just didn’t know what she was looking at…) and it was clear as day a few days later at my 16 week scan.  I think sometimes they just don’t want to tell you unless they’re sure, which is understandble.

Post # 383
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hmm I’m excited to try all the wives tales. I havent done any yet. I’m convinced its a boy and my husband is convinced its a girl. I’ll be almost 13 weeks at my first u/s and hoping they can tell!

Post # 384
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
FreckledFox:  We’re going to have the dr write it down for us too and put it in an envelope.. but I’m worried during the appointment he’ll be chatting away about the baby and say “oh look here is her spine” or something like that & totally give it away. I’m sure they do this all the time & have gotten good at just always saying “the baby’s” but I’m still worried he’s going to slip up! <br />Don’t screw this up doc, I’ll be peeved!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  .
Post # 385
1314 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
FreckledFox:  You are a spotter too? Isn’t is just the worst??? How can I keep fro freaking out? It feels nearly impossible.

I am going to be 13 weeks tomorrow. I may FB annouce. Has everyone already shown their social media reveal on here? If not, let’s see ’em. I love looking at them.

I really feel like it’s a girl. I had a dream last week, and I woke up in a room that was entirely pink. Pink walls, pink ballons, pink crib…it looked like a bottle of Pepto exploded in there. Plus, I keep calling her she. OOOOOOweeeee, that envelope is giving me itchy fingers. *must resist*.  

Post # 388
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I’m just shy of 11w now, so we havent yet reveled on social media for our second. Here is what I did for my first, this was taken from my weekly photos. I eventually put them all on FlipAGram and made a video of all the stills. If i can figure out a way to post that I will. 

Post # 389
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Sorry such a big photo 

Post # 390
1674 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

View original reply
mama2.0:  that’s interesting bc at my 12 week scan they did 3D and I swear I saw boy bits and the tech refered to the baby as a boy….

The topic ‘September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors