(Closed) September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 4

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 391
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

daisybee90:  this is my doctor’s timeline if you’re interested. I’m in Texas. 

Post # 392
290 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
X0JLYNN03:  the only OWT we have done is the wedding ring on a string (my dad did it for us the day after we told my parents, lol). It showed boy. I have had a feeling this whole time that it is a boy and usually end up saying “he” when referring to the baby. DH thinks baby is a girl. We both are hoping for a girl πŸ™‚ I plan to do the rest of the OWT after we get home from vacation!

Post # 393
2532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I am feeling very proud of myself. I have just purchased 3 pairs of maternity bottoms (2 pairs of jeans and a pair of linen trousers) for a total of £22. What’s even better is the jeans are actually my length! I was absolutely dreading buying maternity bottoms as I am petite and require a short length but the fact I have managed to find jeans in my length is awesome (and for a great price too!) The linen trousers are probably going to be too long but nothing a bit of cotton and a needle can’t fix!

Post # 394
1314 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
jbbird:  Thanks for that chart. It was informative! My doc went over all of that, but it would be nice to have something physical. 

View original reply
FreckledFox: Ok. I understand why you spot. They told me they don’t why I spot. It would be nice to have answers. What test did they do on you to conclude that you have SH? I am doing a gender reveal on Easter. I am officially 13 weeks today, so I may do an FB reveal soon. 

View original reply
Silveramos:  That is so cute! And subtle. I really like it because it’s a cute joke/reveal. 

Post # 395
2658 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
FromA2B2013:  I felt the same way yesterday! Ordered some maternity pants for work, jeans, and even shorts for the summer, and a few tops, all on sale with additional promo codes and giftcards. Saved a ton of money. So excited for it all to arrive!!! πŸ˜€ I don’t need it quite yet but who can resist a huge sale?!

Post # 396
2532 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee:  I think at the moment it’s best to save money if you can. However, I won’t buy something just because it’s on sale. I have to like it too.

I have also agreed to buy from a friend her zcush nap mat for about half price!

Post # 397
2658 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
FromA2B2013:  Ya, I’d never waste money on something I didn’t like, of course.

Post # 398
1034 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
FromA2B2013:  
View original reply
MrsFairyBee:  Where did you guys find cute maternity stuff? I received my shipment from Kohl’s yesterday- only 4 items (summer stuff) but they were having a sale and I had coupons. I’m starting to wear maternity leggings sometimes because my pants were starting to get uncomfortable (even though they still fit) because of the bump I’m getting under my belly button. I don’t need anything else quite yet but if you know of any good sales, please share! πŸ™‚

Post # 399
1034 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
FromA2B2013:  Just noticed that you’re in the UK- I’m in the US so I guess your sales won’t help me! πŸ˜‰

Post # 400
2532 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Kay1126:  ha ha, probably not! Yes from UK. 

Post # 401
290 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Silveramos:  super cute reveal!!

Post # 402
2658 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Kay1126:  I got my items from the Loft sale online! 40% off everything right now and sale prices on top of that!

Post # 403
1034 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee:  Ah thank you! On my way out now but I’ll have to check it out when I get back. I love the Loft πŸ™‚

Post # 404
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod both have buy two get one free on all their sale items. I was hoping not to have to buy much for my second pregnancy but of course this time around is during the opposite time of year than the first. I have pants and sweaters from the first, now I’ll need to stock up on shorts and tanks. 

Post # 405
1034 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Silveramos:  Thank you! I’ll have to check that out πŸ˜‰ At least you know if you have a third, you’ll be all set!

The topic ‘September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors