(Closed) September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 4

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 407
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am August or September…. late to the party but these things are fun.

14+ weeks

I miss cocktails the most.

I crave cold cold drinks, water tastes gross unless freezing, and soft drinks always seem so appealing but I manage to talk myself down from them for the most part.  Also crunchy food like cereal or toast, but trying not to eat more than I normally would so its a lot of daydreaming.

Symptoms…. can i count lazyness as a symptom?  My time has been eaten up by researching baby related things instead of using extra time to exercise like I used to.  And I am not sure if its related but joint pain?  My ankles, wrists, shoulders and hip creases have been very sore and tired recently.

Next appointment…. in a couple of weeks having an amnio which I am attempting to not be terrified of. Anyone else having one?

Biggest thing I want to accomplish. Ummm list is quite long, lets just say getting our home ready.

Maternity clothes – nope.  I am sometimes bloated by the end up the day so I tend to spend my evenings in my pajamas but so far not showing.

Post # 408
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
jenspadiva:  Welcome! I too like my drinks to be cold and I would love to have a margarita, this summer will be hard to resist.

Post # 409
497 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Silveramos:  yes yes, love margaritas, especially frozen.

Post # 411
497 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
FreckledFox:  I had a normal nt but they took blood at the same time and despite my age my blood showed that I am very high risk for ds….. we decided we needed to know for sure

Post # 412
1674 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

View original reply
jenspadiva:  just curious, how old are you and what was the measurements of the neck fluid at your NT scan? Was the nasal bone present?  I just had my scan and blood draw on wednesday.  I’m 31 and the scan looked good at 1.2 fluid measurement and nasal bone present…still waiting for the blood results. 

Good luck with the amnio, when is that scheduled for? I don’t blame you for further testing, I would consider it if we came back high risk too. 

Post # 413
2531 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
jenspadiva:  hope you are able to remain calm as you wait for the test and then the results to come in. 

Post # 414
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
jenspadiva:  welcome! I would definitely count being lazy as a symptom. hope the waiting game isn’t too difficult!

Post # 416
497 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
kellynn323:  I am 28 and my nt was 2.  I am not sure about the nasal bone, the technician didn’t offer any comment so I don’t want to answer from looking at the scan myself.  It is scheduled for the 20th.  

They called a couple days after I had blood taken so hopefully anyone who has been waiting a while is in the clear!

Thanks for the messages everyone.

Post # 417
2658 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
jenspadiva:  Welcome! When is your EDD? It’s got to be hard being at the end/beginning of a month and wondering which it will actually be!

Post # 419
497 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee:  Thanks!  Sept 2nd.

View original reply
FreckledFox:  Hope you don’t have too much longer to wait!

Edit: by the way I don’t always give 100% honest specific info because of my fear of being randomly identified by someone I know…. In case anyone notices that my dates and week calculations don’t always match up.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  jenspadiva.
Post # 420
1674 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

View original reply
jenspadiva:  hope everything comes back negative after the amnio. 

The topic ‘September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors