(Closed) September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 4

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 436
2532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
X0JLYNN03:  I put a pair of tights on yesterday (not maternity which is probably why they felt tight when they were over my “bump”) that came up to my bra…so sexy!

Post # 437
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
kellynn323:  Yes, fingers & toes crossed for good weather! We have a pretty large invite list, large enough that if it’s looking like really crappy weather, we’d probably have to cancel πŸ™ It’d be too tight of a squeeze for everyone to be inside – and I don’t want everyone inside! We’d probably just have immediate family & our best friends over. But I’m really hoping that isn’t the case, if it’s a little chilly people can wear a sweater! But please no rain!! We’re taking a big risk on the weather, I hope I’m not kicking myself for it.

Post # 438
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
kellynn323:  Aw! it’s so fun to see them moving around.  At my 4D DS’s head was in my right hip the entire time so I was doing everything to get him to move including drinking orange juice to wake him up some.  We could see his mouth and tounge moving, the tech said that was him tasting the juice.  Idk how accurate that is, but it was fun to see!

Post # 439
3571 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
FromA2B2013:  haha! My husband always gives me a look when she sees my leggings hiked way up there.. guys just don’t understand.

Post # 440
3571 posts
Sugar bee

Has anyone pulled the “I’m pregnant, I need this snack now!” card? I’m guilty of it! My husband was coming home from his indoor golf league and asked if I wanted a snack from anywhere, I said no.. then after thinking about it for a moment I suddenly needed jalapeno poppers in a bad way!! lol I was nice enough to get me some.. they were yummy!

Post # 441
1674 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

View original reply
mama2.0:  Aww that is adorable!!  My little one was being extra lazy at my scan, I had to shake my hips around to get the baby to move, and it would roll over then go back to bed, you could tell baby was not happy about being disturbed, lol!! 

View original reply
X0JLYNN03:  We have a decent sized house, it’s really set up nice for entertaining…the living room dining room kitchen and large family room are all open floor plan (except one wall dividing part of the space) so we can easily accomidate the 60 or so guests we are inviting, but it will still be nice if we can utilize our outdoor space too (which b/c we are in the city is smaller than the indoor space, lol!!). 

Post # 442
2532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
X0JLYNN03:  all the time..but it was more from a point of necessity. I would suddenly feel so poorly and faint and I wasn’t even able to get off the sofa to walk and get things to myself that my husband would have to get it for me.

There was one day we were going out for lunch and I was unable to walk from the car to the coffee shop because I felt so poorly from lack of food. My husband walked on to get me a snack from a shop on the way and as soon as I had eaten it I felt fine.

Post # 443
3571 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
kellynn323:  Wow! That’s great you can fit so many.. our house isn’t laid out great for entertaining. I think the most we’ve had is maybe 20-30, and that was with people in the living room, dining room, kitchen & basement.. it’s a smaller house. And we have a nice big backyard with a patio, so I’d prefer everyone be outside! I’m glad I’m not the only one with a big invite list, it’s at 43 adults & 12 kids right now.. I don’t really want that many people there, but you know how you “have to” invite certain people.

Post # 444
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
kellynn323:  lol these babies! My tech told me to go to the bathroom and jump up and down, bend over, do squats etc.  Came back and he still hadn’t moved so we tried laying on both of my sides, I pushed on my tummy from the sides, drank the oj and ate candy, wiggled as much as I could… he was not moving that head from my hip! Luckily she felt bad for us bc we had to drive like 45 minutes to that office instead of just down the street bc the girl that was supposed to do my scan called in sick, so she gave us an hour instead of the 20 minute appointment I paid for so we ended up with some good shots when she could get is face.

Post # 445
1674 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mama2.0:  at least the tech made up for it some by giving you a longer appointment!! I can’t believe after all that moving and shaking around he still wouldn’t move!!  

View original reply
X0JLYNN03:  I know, it’s so hard to cut down the invites, and impossible to not invite certain people  

Post # 446
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Exciting stuff today ladies!  Had a 14 week anatomy scan with my friend today, incredible all she showed us and how very baby like baby is now as opposed to my last scan at 10 weeks.  Could see baby moving hands and legs and turning his/her head when we were looking at the brain!  Holy crap, it was amazing.  She also figured out gender within 10 seconds and wrote it down for us!  We wanted to find out over a dinner date!  So excited folks!!

Post # 447
1674 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
preppysouthernbride:  so exciting!! Update us when you read the results πŸ™‚

Post # 449
2658 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
preppysouthernbride:  Congratulations!! The first baby boy for September, woohoo!! πŸ˜€

The topic ‘September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors