(Closed) September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 5

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What are you most excited for right now?
    Getting a cute bump! : (5 votes)
    17 %
    Feeling baby move! : (6 votes)
    20 %
    Telling friends and family! : (2 votes)
    7 %
    Finding out the gender! : (9 votes)
    30 %
    Seeing baby on the next ultrasound! : (8 votes)
    27 %
    Other, share below... : (0 votes)
  • Post # 571
    1034 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

X0JLYNN03:  I lost almost 20 lbs before getting pregnant (I had gained it after my mc last year). I  think I gained more in the beginning of this pregnancy because I went from essentially dieting (I was trying to lose 4 more) to eating normally because I definitely wasn’t eating enough. I haven’t gained much in the second trimester, even though this is when my belly became visible. And my weight seems to fluctuate quite a bit from day to day. I hate that my doctors appointments are always in the afternoon because I’m up a good 2 lbs at that point! I’m still exercising but probably not as much as I could be. I hope I can keep slowly gaining as I have been since the first tri. Oh well, it’s all for baby. I’m just glad I didn’t balloon up right away!

Post # 573
    3571 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

Kay1126:  I had successfully avoided looking at the scale, no need to know the number, but today I saw it on accident. I wasn’t pleased with the number, I know I could be a good 10lbs less if I wouldn’t have gained that weight before I got pregnant. Oh well.. I don’t feel like I look like number on the scale, so I’m ok with it. Like you said, it’s for the baby, so it’s ok!

Post # 574
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

MrsFairyBee:  I was 141 at my first appointment (end of the day and with heavy winter clothes and jewelry on).  My normal when I’m not trying to eat healthy is 135-138 range, and after honeymoon and the holidays I was probably 138 before getting pregnant.  Since my first appointment at 8.5 weeks I’ve been pretty consistant around 138-142 on my scale at home first thing in the morning (no clothes).  In the past two weeks (weeks 14-16) I’ve been closer to 142-144. So at first I was fluctuating between my normal weight and about 4lbs heavier, and the past few weeks I’ve been consitantly 4lbs over my starting weight and up to as much at 6lbs over.  If that helps at all…I think everyone gains differently, I’m hoping my weight gain slows down a bit in the 2nd trimester! 

Post # 575
    3571 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

This thread is getting pretty big.. should I make a new one??

Post # 577
    2522 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

MrsFairyBee:  I haven’t weighed myself much since the early weeks of finding out but I was the same weight last Monday (14+5) as I was at my booking in appointment when I was around 8 weeks (I think!) I think I lost weight and then put it back on because my friend at work keeps saying that I have lost weight  

Post # 578
    Hostess
    8146 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

X0JLYNN03:  Oh yes please make a new one. We should’ve at 35 pages! oops.  🙂

The topic ‘September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 5’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors