(Closed) September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 6

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What activity are you most looking forward to this summer?

Spending time gardening/working in the yard/enjoying the patio

Lounging by the pool/at the beach

Getting the house baby-ready

Sweating in 90* heat while feeling like Shamu ;)

• Post # 3
    1034 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Anyone have dull aches (not really cramps) in their midsection similar to the cramps from the first trimester? I swear my belly grew overnight this weekend (less bloat, more hard bump) and I have a dull ache that comes and goes in my abdominal area and hips. I’m assuming it’s stretching, and I’ll ask at my appointment tomorrow, but figured I’d ask you ladies. I’m 15w3d.

Post # 4
    1034 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03:  Thanks for starting the new thread! No clever questions over here.

Post # 5
    2658 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

How about this?

Roll Call:

How far along & fruit size:

Next Apt:

Gender/Team:

Gender Reveal Plans:

Nursery Status:

How are you feeling?

Post # 6
    2658 posts
    Sugar bee

Post # 7
    2658 posts
    Sugar bee

Oh and KELLYNN, if you see this, will you change my gender prediction to boy instead of girl on your chart? Thanks!

Post # 8
    467 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
    Kay1126:  yes!  Aches and a tight feeling.  And a but of itching on my belly too which makes me run and grab the belly butter.

also, anyone noticing their belly button getting shallow?  So weird!!

Post # 9
    Hostess
    8146 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

Hi ladies! I just tried on the load of maternity clothes my sister lent me! So far only 1 dress fit :/, the rest of the shirts are too large for me in general, and I think with a larger bump they will be unflattering. The pants are also so baggy, even the leggings! I’m swimming in everything around my arms legs and butt! On one hand I’m glad I am not larger than I am, but also my sister was my size and gained 50lbs so I’m hoping I never fit these… I am slightly bummed though cause I was hoping not to have to buy stuff :/

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03:  Thanks for the new thread!!

Roll Call:

How far along & fruit size: 16 weeks today! Avocado baby!!

Next Apt: tomorrow now for a scan of the spine due to high AFP levela :/

Gender/Team: don’t know yet!

Gender Reveal Plans: we are going to have guests throw darts at black balloons filled with confetti!

Nursery Status: ha! Bare studs and some insulation… Reno in progress!

How are you feeling? Meh! Headaches the last few days, tired by generally okay!

Post # 10
    335 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I got my blood drawn today and it’s the first time where they got it on the first stick. Plus, no fainting or crying today, I say it’s a success!

So, DH got a jury duty summon and had to use his one time reschedule because the original date was a company meeting that he can’t miss. Of course he rescheduled to the day of the anatomy scan! He completely forgot about it. I’m hoping he doesn’t get called.

Roll call

How far along & fruit size: 16w, avocado

Next Apt: 3/8 for anatomy scan

Gender/Team: will find out next week!

Gender Reveal Plans: nothing at the moment

Nursery Status: non existent. Apparently it’s Chinese superstition to not do any renovations or move stuff in the house while I’m pregnant. We didn’t know and moved our bed a few inches over to make room for the crib. My parents got super upset. 

How are you feeling? Super tired all the time. Plus my acid reflux is acting up more so I have to be careful of what I eat. 

Post # 11
    2658 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    teaberrie:  I’ve noticed some acid reflux recently too. Not fun.

Roll Call:

How far along & fruit size: 15+2 pear or avocado. All my apps are different!

Next Apt: This Friday, April 3rd to hear HB again.

Gender/Team: Feeling blue but won’t know until May.

Gender Reveal Plans: Planning a reveal party with immediate family and close friends for May 9th. BUT, DH said yesterday he thought the party was to announce to guests but we’d already know the gender. (Because the only reveal party he’s ever been to was like that). I thought we’d find out with everyone else at the party. So…we’ve got some talking to do. I let it go so he can wrap his head around my idea and I can do the same for his and we’ll reconvene once those seeds have time to grow and see what we think later.  ALSO, I’m second guessing the paint splatter on a blank canvas idea and instead thinking of going simple with balloons out of a white box in the backyard.

Nursery Status: Haven’t done a thing. Need to clear out DH’s old home office/music room stuff first.

How are you feeling? Better, more like myself, more normal. So that’s been nice. Some acid reflux when relaxing on the couch in the evening. Round ligament pain when I move quickly or sneeze, haha, but I like it because it means things are growing in there. Haven’t maintained any weight gain yet…even lost a lb. as of this morning. But over all feeling really good now. FX MS stays away for good!

Post # 12
    2530 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Roll Call:

How far along & fruit size: 15+6 – almost an avocado!

Next Apt: 28th April for anomaly scan

Gender/Team: waiting to find out still! Hopefully at the next appointment  

Gender Reveal Plans: We  will tell people. Gender reveal isn’t a big thing in the UK.

Nursery Status: The room exists! We are waiting to see what we get offered from various friends and relatives before buying a load of things. When we bought our house we decorated the room we are going to use as the nursery yellow so it is quite child friendly already. I would like to put a border up and some pictures. There is a bed in there for when baby is being too fussy to be in with both me and DH.

How are you feeling? Much better than before. There are moments where I don’t feel great but that’s to be expected. 

Post # 13
    497 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

I giggled at the poll at the top cause I love those summertime things but most are not applicable to a uk bee, at least not where I live.

Roll call: 17+ I think turnip?

Next appointment is anatomy scan April 17.

Should find out gender via phone call Friday!

Gender reveal: umm  calling Dh to tell him?  We haven’t actually discussed if we will tell others but probably will if they ask. 

Nursery status:  room is currently an office plus bike workshop complete with oil stains on carpet.  First step this weekend is moving some of the bikes to a temporary home.  Have a looong way to go till its habitable.

Feeling: unmotivated and lazy?  Okay otherwise, occasional aches and pains.  Trying to talk Dh into letting us buy some exercise equipment I can use at home even though we don’t really have the space cause I can’t face going to the gym….

My body pillow arrived yesterday and while it’s awesome cause I love pillows, I am not sure how helpful it is right now.  I just felt like I couldn’t move or it would fall on the floor.

Post # 14
    2530 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    jenspadiva:  another UK September mum! Whereabouts are you? 

Post # 15
    497 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

View original reply
    FromA2B2013:  I have sent you a PM. 

The topic ‘September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 6’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors