(Closed) September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 7

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: (if you drink) What will your first beverage be once you're "allowed" to drink again?
    Wine! : (14 votes)
    38 %
    Beer! : (8 votes)
    22 %
    A mixed drink! : (6 votes)
    16 %
    Give me a shot! : (0 votes)
    Margarita! : (5 votes)
    14 %
    I don't drink, but I like polls :) : (4 votes)
    11 %
  • Post # 2
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

So crazy we are all around the 1/2 way point!  And thread 7!!  Thanks for starting the new thread πŸ™‚

How far along are you?  19 weeks 3 days!

How big is that baby now? (fruit/veggie-wise)  Mango

Have you found out the gender yet? If not when will you (if at all)  Anatomy scan is Friday, we will find out at the reveal party on May 2nd!!!!!

Any closer to deciding on a name?  Boy = Adien Russell / Girl = Kennedy Lynn

Any recent cravings?  Not really, all though I have tiramisu sitting in my fridge from our dinner out last night and I can’t wait to get home and eat it! 

Any pictures you’d like to share?  I’ll post one after my ultrasound on Friday.

Your poll answer?  WINE!!  All though I would take any of the options πŸ™‚

Post # 3
    267 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

Jumping in again….I keep saying I will check back and follow these threads but then they get so big and I lose track.

How far along are you? 17w5d

How big is that baby now? (fruit/veggie-wise) Seems to be quite the range – Naval Orange, Pomegranite, Turnip…..I’m going with Naval orange…the others seem too big

Have you found out the gender yet? If not when will you (if at all): BOY (found out at 10 weeks through Panorama)

Any closer to deciding on a name? Yes we seem to have narrowed it down to two, but are open to the fact that we still have several months to really decide

Any recent cravings? Not really….All food in general has been oh so enjoyable since finding out I was pregnant.

Any pictures you’d like to share? Not really, not loving my bump photos as I’m still feeling “fat” and not pregnant. Hoping that starts to level out soon.

Your poll answer? Wine. Now that its approaching spring time here and with it being such a long and hard winter I am really aware of the fact that I will miss out on the joys of coming home from work and relaxing on our patio with an ice cold glass of wine.

Post # 5
    497 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

21ish!

Boy!

Still miles away from deciding on a name.  Dh told me which name he likes the sound of most but isn’t sure it makes a good name.  He thinks we maybe haven’t come across THE name yet, which has me worried cause I have read hundreds!

Recent cravings: American style lemonade.  Think it’s just the weather though!

Poll answer: Margaritas!

X0JLYNN03:  You may recall I am also a guacamole fan, but I almost had a meltdown this morning because I didn’t have an avocado half left to put on my sandwich!  I swear I thought to myself “what’s the point of even going to work if my sandwich is missing the tastiest ingredient?!”

Post # 6
    2662 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

X0JLYNN03:  

How far along are you? 18 weeks 4 days!

How big is that baby now? (fruit/veggie-wise) Sweet Potato or Dragon Fruit (rawr!)

Have you found out the gender yet? If not when will you (if at all) Anatomy scan is next Friday, May 1st. We will find out at the scan and surprise everyone at our reveal party a week later on May 9th!

Any closer to deciding on a name? We haven’t even started. Once we know gender we will start discussing it. I’ve been hesitant to bring it up b/c I’m scared Darling Husband will hate all the names I like but we talked about it and I think we’re both going to try to keep very open minds, write some down, and sit on them for a while before discussing further.

Any recent cravings? I had a dream about Nutella last week and haven’t been able to get it out of my mind. So next time I’m at the store I’m getting it and some bread for toast. 

Any pictures you’d like to share? I’ll post one of baby after my ultrasound next Friday. My “bump” is super tiny so no pic needed there. A lady who is a month and a half ahead of me with a large bump just told me in the bathroom at work that I don’t look it, when I told her my EDD, so…yeah…awesome. My coworkers keep telling me to enjoy it now b/c when I do get big I’ll regret not enjoying it more, lol.

Your poll answer? This was hard b/c I want both a mixed drink (rum & coke or mojito) AND a margarita!!!

Post # 7
    799 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

How far along are you? 17w 1d…almost half way!!

How big is that baby now? (fruit/veggie-wise) Baby Alexander is the size of a Turnip! 5inches 5oz πŸ™‚

Have you found out the gender yet? If not when will you (if at all) Nope not yet. We have our Anatomy scan May 8th. Still deciding if we should have a gender reveal party or just find out right away. Either way though we will be finding out.

Any closer to deciding on a name? Ugh not even close. Our short list seems to never end making it not so short.

Any recent cravings? Surprisingly no but I’m still not into eating meat at all…hopefully that comes back!

Any pictures you’d like to share? I can’t upload from my work computer but I will once i get home!

Your poll answer? SANGRIA!!!!!! even in winter….i love sangria

Post # 9
    799 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

MrsFairyBee:  Do you live anywhere near a Tim Hortons?? They’re having a nutella special and a TON of their pastries and donuts are nutella themed

Post # 10
    2662 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

mrsalexander:  I had to Google what that was so no never heard of it and we don’t have them here but it sounds amazing and now my mouth is watering and I want to leave work to go buy nutella!

Post # 11
    1114 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Hi Momma Bees πŸ™‚ 

How far along are you? 19w3d

How big is that baby now? (fruit/veggie-wise) My Pregnancy Journal says ‘Orange’

Have you found out the gender yet? If not when will you (if at all) Found out yesterday!! Boy πŸ˜€

Any closer to deciding on a name? Saxon Hendrix (and he’ll have both of our last names :))

Any recent cravings? Nothing in particular I can think of. Mr. Peanut does like greens though, spinach salads and what not! 

Any pictures you’d like to share? I shared my 19 Week U/S picture yesterday, so I’ll save you that πŸ˜€ 

Your poll answer? I picked “I don’t Drink, but I like polls” because, although I do enjoy the very occasional glass of wine, I’m more of a coffee & water person myself! 

mrsalexander:  I keep seeing that pop up everywhere (maybe because I’m Canadian!?) and it inspired me to pick up a jar of nutella after many, many years! Haven’t tried any of the Tim Hortons/Nutella snacks though…! 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  MadameHibou.
    Post # 12
    1770 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

How far along are you? 

18 weeks!

How big is that baby now? (fruit/veggie-wise)

Sweet potato

Have you found out the gender yet? If not when will you (if at all)

its a boy!

Any closer to deciding on a name?

Jameson πŸ™‚

Any recent cravings?

chocolate dipped ice cream cone 

Any pictures you’d like to share?

Me at 18 weeks πŸ™‚

Your poll answer?

Mmmmmm margarita

Post # 13
    769 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

How far along are you? 19w1d

How big is that baby now? (fruit/veggie-wise) zuchini <br />

Have you found out the gender yet? If not when will you (if at all) Yep! Team pink!

Any closer to deciding on a name? I think we’re pretty set on Ella, I still don’t want to commit 100% just yet since we still have 5 months to change our mind πŸ™‚

Any recent cravings? Fruit <br />

Any pictures you’d like to share? I’ll have a new sono pic in a couple hours!<br />

Your poll answer? beer!<br />

Post # 14
    1112 posts
    Bumble bee

I’m pretty absent from the boards these days but I love our Facebook group!

How far along are you? 20 weeks today

How big is that baby now? (fruit/veggie-wise) Not sure, every website says something different. He’s 11oz. though!

Have you found out the gender yet? If not when will you (if at all) BOY! Found out yesterday!

Any closer to deciding on a name? It’s decided!

Any recent cravings? Hashbrowns and anything spicy.

Your poll answer? God, I want beer. So badly. Beer and wine will be awaiting me come September!

Post # 15
    356 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Laurel Rock Farms, PA

How far along are you?  19 weeks

How big is that baby now? (fruit/veggie-wise)  Mango

Have you found out the gender yet? Not yet, we have our appointment on Wednesday the 29th but the reveal party is on the 3rd. πŸ™‚

Any closer to deciding on a name?  Girl: Harper or Henlee   Boy: Hudson or Lawson

Any recent cravings?  Very in the minute cravings, nothing that I have to have, milkshakes are a weakness though.

Any pictures you’d like to share?  I will share the end of this week.

Your poll answer?  Beer, plus is helps with breast feeding.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/september-2015-mamas-to-be-part-7/#ixzz3Y4Up2MZV

The topic ‘September 2015 Mamas-To-Be Part 7’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors