(Closed) September 2016 Babies!!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

future_mrs_s:  So excited to be here with you!

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? Im going to go off my positive OPKs and say I am 3w5d. 

What’s estimated due date? September 7th, 2016

How many cycles trying? Two. Been off BC since August but had super long cycles so technically only 2. 

When did you get your BFP? Saturday night!

Who have you told? My Darling Husband, mom, sister and of course my mom told my aunts. Telling DH’s paren’t tomorrow.

When Do you plan on telling more people? Not until later. I also was thinking of a Valentine’s Day reveal. I already started pinning ideas on pinterest ;).

How did you tell your partner? I just told him when he got home from work. I said “soo I think I’m pregnant” and showed him the stick. He was happy but shocked. I was hoping for a cuter story but nope lol.

Any symptoms yet? Well I thought based on FF that I was only 7dpo but had horrible indigestion. Since then I have just had some fullness and lower back ache. Nothing too bad yet. 

What are you most excited about/for? Everything!! Getting a bump, finding out the sex, seeing dh as a daddy, and also seeing who he/she will look like. It’s all just so exciting!!

When is your first appt? As of now, January 21st but I think I am going to call my actual Doctor since the one I made an appt with today doesn’t deliver at the hospital I want. 

Will you be finding out the sex or be team green? Definitely find out! I am way too much of a planner to wait.

Post a pic of your BFP if you want: not sure how to not make it show up at the top so I’ll just attach it in another post. 

Cannot wait to get to know all you ladies!

Post # 5
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

September 2015 mama here just jumping in to say congrats to you all!! It is so exciting and will go by soooo fast…I have a 16-week old in my lap right now!! ❤️

Post # 6
469 posts
Helper bee

jbbird:  Awe congrats on your little one. And thank you, I’m just still worried since it’s so early. Hoping that will subside the farther along I get!:)

Post # 7
1564 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

June 2016 mama here stopping in to say congrats!!! Can’t believe there’s already a board for Sept! Time is flying lol

Post # 8
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: September 3rd (my moms birthday!)

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? December 22nd, then another December 23rd and another Christmas Eve!

Who have you told? My husband and my best friend 

When do you plan on telling more people? After my first prenatal visit I plan on telling family and close friends but I don’t want to announce to anyone else until after the first trimester. 

How did you tell your partner? I took the test at work in the bathroom! I called him immediately after to tell him it was positive! After work that day we began our 13 hour drive to DH’s family’s home and we talked all about it on the way. 

Any symptoms yet? Tender breasts, and the odd twinge down there. I also had some implantation spotting. 

What are you most excited about/for? It’s all so exciting, but definitely watching LO grow, both in utero and outside. 

When is your first appt? Not scheduled yet

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Definitely finding out

Post a pic of your BFP if you want! I took a FRER but dont have a pic, but here’s my dollar store test

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/september-2016-babies/#ixzz3vihc9Izu

Post # 9
469 posts
Helper bee

morganc8:  welcome!! 

Is anyone else super paranoid about a chemical? I’ve never been pregnant before and every time I use the restroom I am checking for blood. I know I need to relax but it’s so hard. I took tests with FMU on Sunday and then again this morning and they don’t seem darker? Does that matter? I need to just breathhhh lol.

Post # 10
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

stringofpearls:  I’m doing the same thing. I’m also paranoid in general. We were in the car yesterday and we stopped short to avoid hitting the car in front of us that braked suddenly and my abdomen hit the seat belt hard and I freaked out thinking something happened. But I think they are pretty hardy little things. 😀

Post # 11
469 posts
Helper bee

morganc8:  yes exactly! I showed the sticks to my hubby  he said it is a bit darker but I’m just so paranoid. I think it’s cuz we told our parents and they were so excited. Now I feel like if something were to happen they would be so sad. It is a lot of pressure!

Post # 12
469 posts
Helper bee

So I made an appt with the nurse practitioner for January 7th. I’ll only be 5 weeks. What can I expect that first appt to entail?

Post # 13
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

jbbird:  Hey stranger 😉

I also just want to wish everyone here the best of luck! I was a Sept ’15 mom turn August ’15 mom.. it seems like 9 months is forever away, but trust me it’ll be here before you know it! It’s a wild ride, enjoy it! 

Post # 14
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

stringofpearls:  It’s natural to worry, you’ll worry all 9 months.. but eventually things will calm down and you’ll start feeling more confident that everything will be ok.

Post # 15
469 posts
Helper bee

X0JLYNN03:  I always followed the September 2015 boards And it’s crazy I am here now. Congrats on your little girl as well. And thank you, i figured after the first ultra sound i will feel better and it won’t be as surreal!

The topic ‘September 2016 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors