(Closed) September 2016 Babies!!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 16
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

stringofpearls:  Yeah it’ll take some time to sink in, but after a little bit it’ll be like second nature. And thank you, it’s crazy to think a year ago we were all starting on this journey together and now we’re all sharing pictures of our 3-4 month olds who are baby talking, rolling over and are freakin adorable!

I suggest you all start a private Facebook group, that’s where we’ve all gone and we still all talk every day, all day long. It’s awesome!

Post # 17
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

stringofpearls:  I made an appointment for my first prenatal visit and they told me they don’t set up appointments before 7 weeks so my first appointment isn’t until January 18th. So far! 

Post # 18
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

X0JLYNN03:  I think a Facebook page is a great idea! I hope we get some more ladies to join us on here and we can get one started. 

morganc8:  I originally made an appt with a dr I heard good things about and they said they don’t see you until closer to 8 weeks. I made an appt for January 21st but then found out they don’t deliver at the hospital I want to. So I called my actual doctor and they said I can come in and meet with the nurse practitioner whenever I want. I doubt I will do much in the appt other than ask questions and possibly confirm pregnancy but who knows!

Post # 19
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Another September 2015 bee here….hopefully not board hogging. Just wanted to wish you all GOOD LUCK. Its such an amazing adventure that will go by in the blink of an eye. I cant believe im looking at my baby girl and this time last year i barely knew she existed! Us sept 2015 bees have a facebook group which i definitely would suggest to you ladies…its the best. 

Enjoy!!!

Post # 20
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

X0JLYNN03:  jbbird:  mrsalexander: Haha! Hi ladies. 😉

Congrats from another Sept. ’15 Mama! I remember this time last year we had been going at it all month and I finally O’d on CD 35 on this exact date last year. Didn’t get my BFP until Jan. 9th but it is an exciting time, I know. I had my little girl on 9-12-15 and it has been a wild ride. She is a sweet, smiley little thing that Darling Husband and I are obsessed with. I hope everyone in your group gets close like ours and that you all have great outcomes with beautiful babies in your arms by next year! Enjoy the ride! 😀

Post # 21
469 posts
Helper bee

mrsalexander:  MrsFairyBee:  thank you ladies! It’s so exciting to see the end result that I hope we all will get. I did follow your boards and I really hope we can be that close. thanks again ladies!

Post # 22
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 4 weeks 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: 2 September 2016 (our 6th dating anniversary!)

How many cycles trying? 6

When did you get your BFP? Christmas Eve (best Christmas present ever!)

Who have you told? My husband and best friend

When do you plan on telling more people? We’re telling some close friends next month, everyone else after the first scan

How did you tell your partner? I screamed and called him to the bathroom to see if he can see a second line too ha!

Any symptoms yet? Slightly tender boobs and some tiredness

What are you most excited about/for? Witnessing my first pregnancy, watching my bump grow and meeting the little one 🙂

When is your first appt? 8 January with the midwife

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Team green! We would like to be surprised!

Post # 23
469 posts
Helper bee

MissRustic:  Welcome! I am excited that we are getting more ladies on this board!:)

Post # 24
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hello ladies! Congrats to all so far! I got a BPF on Christmas morning and my EDD is Aug 31…I may hop on over to this board after I meet with my Dr if my due date changes to Sept tho. 

Post # 25
469 posts
Helper bee

MissB2MrsO:  Welcome! My actual due date based on my last period is August 29th but I know that I ovulated like 2 weeks after the “norm” since I charted and used OPK’s. According to all that I am due around Sept 7th. But feel free to come on over! 🙂

Post # 26
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

I’m hoping to join this board soon ladies! I’m 5 dpo and praying for a September baby! I’ve had some symptoms so far but they might just all be in my head — minor cramping/pressure in my abdomen, random queasiness, full, slightly tender breasts, fatigue. FX!

Post # 27
22 posts
Newbee

How far along are you? 4 weeks 6 days

What’s your estimated due date: 3rd September

How many cycles trying? 5

When did you get your BFP? 10 DPO

Who have you told? My husband and parents.

When do you plan on telling more people? After first scan

How did you tell your partner? I wrapped a test up in a box and put it under the Christmas tree.

Any symptoms yet? Cramping early on and now just tight abdominal muscles. Tender breasts and tired (need afternoon naps)

What are you most excited about/for? Waiting for my bump to grow and making our family whole.

When is your first appt? Middle of Jan, not sure what to expect.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Not discussed that with OH yet.

Post # 28
469 posts
Helper bee

JMer711:  Fingers crossed for you! Some of my early symptoms were sore abdomen (like you did a bunch of sit ups) and indigestion. I am sure everyone is different though! The past couple of days the fatigue has really hit me. I went to bed at 7pm last night lol.

B2BMay2015:  Welcome! I love that you were able to give the test as a Christmas present to your Darling Husband. I would think if you appt isnt until the middle of January you might get an ultrasound! How exciting for you. I am glad you are able to join in. Hopefully it will get more chatty here as more ladies start getting their BFP’s.

Post # 29
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

How far along are you? 4w2d

What’s estimated due date? September 5th, 2016

How many cycles trying? One

When did you get your BFP? dec 28

Who have you told? My DH–so hard not to say anything. I suck at secrets!

When Do you plan on telling more people? Not until later–probably close to valentines day. We will tell our immediate family after first appointment

How did you tell your partner? I had been having cramps that just felt different. I was taking a shower at 8pm had to pee so I waited until I was done and took a test. I was going to surprise him but was in shock so I just said “I took a test and it says I’m pregnant”–guess we brought quite a souvenir from our belated honeymoon

Any symptoms yet? So many bathroom breaks

What are you most excited about/for? Everything!! I wanted to be a mom forever!

When is your first appt? January 27

Will you be finding out the sex or be team green? Definitely find out–I need to have a plan 😊

Post a pic of your BFP if you want: not sure how to not make it show up at the top so I’ll just attach it in another post. 

Post # 30
1102 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Congrats from another September 2015 Mama to all of you mama to be’s!! Happy & Healthy 9 months ladies 🙂

xoxo

The topic ‘September 2016 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors