(Closed) September 2016 Babies!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 481
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
keepsmiling19:  I’m a second timer, too! My daughter turned 2 in September. She will just turn three when this baby comes 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by .
Post # 483
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
future_mrs_s:  September 18th for me. Of course if my symptoms pick back up. Paranoia has set in. 

Post # 486
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
future_mrs_s:  I went ahead and started one a few minutes ago – do you want me to get rid of it or would you like me to take charge on that?

Post # 488
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
future_mrs_s:  I can do it! I have one person’s email address already. Send me yours!

Post # 490
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
future_mrs_s:  September 23 for me ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 492
1939 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
future_mrs_s:  
View original reply
misswaiting:  Ahh yay! I’ll send over my email, excited excited!

On another note, do any of you ladies have the day off?! I do, for the first time since I was in high school! I always had to work on MLK day so this is super weird for me to not be in the office. More time to run some errands, work a little bit (can’t stay away)!

On the topic of work…I’m feeling like I should tell them soon that I’m pregnant. I’m a very bubbly person that usually is very quick when it comes to getting projects done and staying motivated, but that has dropped off significantly because my mind obviously has been elsewhere along with feeling tired and queasy. What have you working ladies been doing to stay on track? I need to pull it together before someone makes a comment on it, I don’t want them to think I’m uninterested in what I’m doing (This job is still sort of new to me, I started in August). 

Have a great day!

Post # 494
19 posts
Newbee

Hello lovelies! So much activity has gone on here and i have lots of catching up to do. ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome to the new mommies and hi again to everyone else! How have you been? Anything new over the weekend? I’m glad I’m off for the holiday and thoroughly took advantage of sleeping in as much as i possibly could…i have been so tired and my very tender boobs have been feeling like they will explode lol. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway…just wanted to ask if any of you ladies know if eating raw brussel sprouts is safe? I tried to google it and got some info about NOT eating raw “sprouts” (but not sure if that also includes brussel sprouts?) and that cooked brussel sprouts are great but, this would be raw as part of a salad.  Any thoughts or advice? Thank you!

Post # 495
19 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mrscross1020:  I’m off today as well and can relate to the work situation. After I got my BFP last Wednesday, i have not been able to focus (which is more due to the excitement/shock of it all) but have noticed feeling more tired and just not having energy to get stuff done. And just last night, i was thinking how the weeks/months ahead will probably just get worse and I will have to let my staff know at some point. I’m in management so it would definitely stir concern if I wasn’t my usual self. I’m hoping I can manage the symptoms and get through the first trimester without anyone at work noticing… 

The topic ‘September 2016 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors