(Closed) September 2016 Babies!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 571
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hey bees, Im very VERY scared to join but I’m doing it anyway. This is my 3rd time being pregnant in 6 months. I had a natural mc at 6wks in July a mmc in November at 12wks. I had to have a D&C. This past year has been by far the hardest year of my life. Hoping that this year has a different ending.

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? lmp 4w5d Ovulation 4w1d

What’s your estimated due date: Sept 27th

How many cycles trying? 12cycles

When did you get your BFP? Last Friday January 15th

Who have you told? A couple of friends that know about our stuggles and husband

When do you plan on telling more people? well into the second tri maybe 15weeks or so

How did you tell your partner? Called and told him at work.

Any symptoms yet? tired, sore boobs, mild cramps

What are you most excited about/for? The fear is over taking any kind of joy. Just one day at a time.  I would love for my DD to have a sibling.

When is your first appt? Ive already gotten 2 betas done and the numbers are rising like they should. I ned ot call and schedule today. I will have an U/S around 6 weeks.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? I will find out!

Post a pic of your BFP if you want!

Post # 572
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
chloesmommi:  Congrats!!

Post # 573
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
MissB2MrsO:  Thank you!  So excited but extremely nervous.  My sister had a MC back in October and needed a D&C so I’m definitely much more aware.  She’s the only one I told besides my husband….and she’s pregnant too.  Our due dates will be days apart!

Post # 574
485 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MissB2MrsO:  Thank you! and congrats to you as well!

Post # 575
4160 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

So excited to join you guys!! 

How far along are you? 4 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: September 25

How many cycles trying? 39 or 40…I’ve lost count.  I had a MC in August 2013 and a stillborn last April at 20 weeks.

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday morning (Tuesday, Jan 19)

Who have you told? My husband and 1 friend

When do you plan on telling more people? We’re going to tell my mom and sister on Friday when they come over for dinner, and then my Mother-In-Law on Saturday.  Will tell everyone else after our first ultrasound.

How did you tell your partner? We were both getting ready for work in the morning and in our respective bathrooms.  I knocked on his door and showed him the test!

Any symptoms yet? none yet

What are you most excited about/for? See my husband holding our baby for the first time!

When is your first appt? Just called the OBGYN yesterday, she called me today to congratulate me and said all my paperwork will be put together right away and I’ll get a call in a day or two.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? I’m not sure. Last pregnancy we wanted to be surprised, but we haven’t even had a chance to talk about that yet.

Post a pic of your BFP if you want!

Post # 576
485 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Ryansgirl:  Welcome and congrats! Im so sorry for your losses.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  chloesmommi.
Post # 577
4160 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
chloesmommi:  Thank you!  Looking forward to being a part of this group! 

I didn’t go through all the posts, but is there any talk of a private Facebook group?  I was a part of one during the last pregnancy and it was really nice to have it!

Post # 578
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
MissB2MrsO:  that’s awesome! I hope I am as fortunate as you. My cycles are usually 40 days long so I am between 7 and 8 weeks based on my LMP on Nov 22

Post # 579
485 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Ryansgirl:  Yes! I just joined a few hours ago. message misswaiting. She will add you to the group! I cant tag her but she posted on page 38 🙂

Post # 580
4160 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
chloesmommi:  Awesome, thank you!

Post # 581
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I still haven’t received a FB invite to the new group. Not sure why? Is anyone else having trouble?

Post # 582
153 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mrssunflowerx:  I am having trouble too. I haven’t received an email yet. I updated my email on facebook, so hopefully that will solve it.

Post # 583
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mrssunflowerx:  We added you yesterday, did you get an email? I just added you again, so please check.

Congrats to all the new Mamas to be! I’m an admin on the group now too, so you ladies can send me a pm with your email address as well.

Post # 584
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
Ryansgirl:  Yay! Congrats!!

View original reply
mrssunflowerx:  That would be cool if you EDD was closer to the timeline that your LMP says b/c then our due dates would be close!

Post # 585
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’m late to the game roll call, but hoping to join in on the Facebook group and wanted to say hi here first!

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 5w3d

What’s your estimated due date: September 19

How many cycles trying? 4ish? We used OPKs for 4 cycles, but did not temp or really take things too seriously.

When did you get your BFP? A week ago today

Who have you told? Just DH! Possibly telling college BFF at dinner tonight…

When do you plan on telling more people? Maybe mid-March, around my birthday? Or possibly early April for our 5th wedding anniversary.

How did you tell your partner? I slipped him the positive test when he was trying to wrangle our 18 month old into his clothes for the day…he knew I was testing but we both were expecting a BFN since I’d gotten one two days earlier.

Any symptoms yet? Vivid dreams, backache

What are you most excited about/for? Finding out the sex! We were team green with #1 so it will be fun to prepare in a different way this time. And seeing my son with a little friend and sidekick–he is so social that I know he will love it (although fully expecting jealousy as he is quite stubborn!)

When is your first appt? 2/8

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Finding out!

The topic ‘September 2016 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors