(Closed) September 2016 Babies!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 601
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
emelee:  That is always exciting to see! I took tests until my first ultrasound.

Post # 602
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
emelee:  Yay!!! Congrats and welcome!

Post # 603
32 posts
Newbee

Hey everyone if its okay i would love to join this group! Heres my Roll Call:

How far along are you? 4w6d

What’s your estimated due date: 9/27

How many cycles trying? 4cycles (MC in June and took time off)

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday 1/24. AF was 4 days late but since i have been cramping i was hesitant to test. 

Who have you told? Just my husband. 

When do you plan on telling more people? After my first appt i will tell my family. Not planning on telling anyone else, they can just “find out” when the babys born lol or word of mouth. 

How did you tell your partner? I had bought a little bib last cycle and kept it hidden. After i took the test i went up to DH and told him i got him something. He was surprised!

Any symptoms yet? Only lots of cramping that comes and goes. 

What are you most excited about/for? Everything! Mainly just holding MY baby.

When is your first appt? Not scheduled yet

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Im still debating this. 

Heres a pic of my BFP! Happy and healthy 9 to everyone cant wait to share our experiences. 

Post # 604
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Giswhatibee:  Congrats! If you’d like to join our facebook group (we’re very active on there), send me a pm with your email address.

Post # 605
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
Giswhatibee:  Congrats!

Post # 606
32 posts
Newbee

View original reply
tulisa:  that would be great! I jst sent you a PM 

thank you ladies!

Post # 607
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Giswhatibee:  Sent you an invite 🙂

Post # 608
22 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies, 

I haven’t been on here much lately due to work and other stuff going on in my life, but had to check in and update you all.  Early this afternoon (Friday), around 2pm, I noticed some blood when I wiped after urinating.  I freaked out!  It was bright red, fresh looking.  After that, throughout the day, each time I went to the bathroom, I had some blood (none on my underwear, just whenever I wipe) and decided to call the advice nurse who then had the doctor call me back later.  He didn’t give me any relief or advice, other than to tell me “No intercourse” (which I haven’t lately…its been about a week since) but has set me up with an appt on Monday (no appts available during the weekend), which will also be my first appt since taking a few pregnancy tests at home approximately 2 weeks ago.  I’m so worried and am afraid…  Please send me any positive thoughts.  

Post # 609
153 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
essseeseeess:  I’m sending you positive thoughts! Can you take another test to see if it is still positive? It might sound like an extreme measure, but would an ER have an ultrasound machine? Or are there private places that could get you in this weekend? Wishing you the best!

Post # 610
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
essseeseeess:  I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the bleeding stops! Hoping to hear good news soon.

Post # 611
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
essseeseeess:  I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending you positive vibes. 

Post # 612
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Hi everyone😊 So excited to be posting here and really looking forward to getting to know you all! 

How far along are you? – 5+3 

What’s your estimated due date: 30th September

How many cycles trying? 2nd cycle

When did you get your BFP? 21st Jan, 14 DPO. I was sooooooo impatient first cycle that I tested pretty much every other day but this time I felt so certain that I wasn’t that I was stunned to see that BFP!

Who have you told? Our families and my best friends, I’m of the mind that if I did miscarry I’d share it with them anyways so I felt no need for secrecy. My dad was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer so I was so happy to have good news to share, it’s unlikely that he’ll get to meet this baby but at least we can share the excitement of being preggo😊

When do you plan on telling more people? After our first US (8 weeks).

How did you tell your partner? I just shoved the test in his face and gaped wordlessly at him! He was so confused as he didn’t know what 2 lines meant and I was too stunned to explain😂

Any symptoms yet? Tender boobs; mild, occasional nausea; mild lower back pain; tiredness….but generally feeling great! 

What are you most excited about/for? I’m a midwife so I’m really excited to see pregnancy and birth from the other side. Seeing DH and our doggie with our bub, seeing my mum become a grandma. 

When is your first appt?  When we get home to Australia, probs around 7-8 weeks.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Finding out! Waaaaaay too impatient to wait! 

Post a pic of your BFP –

Post # 613
293 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
essseeseeess:  I’m so sorry to hear that, it must have been scary for you. Really hope you’re ok today x

Post # 614
293 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
emelee:  Date twins😆

Post # 615
83 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
essseeseeess:  Thinking of you. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

The topic ‘September 2016 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors