(Closed) September 2016 Babies!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 616
22 posts
Newbee

Thank you ladies, for all your positive thoughts!  So when i last posted, I mentioned that i had some bright red blood each time I wiped on Friday. It seemed to lessen as the day progressed into night. I woke up on Saturday morning and didn’t see anything after my FMU and for the next few times I had gone to the bathroom. In the afternoon, I noticed some pinkish discharge but it definitely wasn’t the bright blood i had seen the day prior. All day Sunday and today (Monday), I haven’t seen anything. I also took a digital test again this morning which still confirms that I’m pregnant 3+. I ended up rescheduling my appointment that was supposed to be this afternoon (at a kaiser location near work with a random NP that just happened to have availability) to friday morning as I wanted to see my actual chosen provider at the location closest to my home. So that’s my update for now… I will keep you posted on what happens after my appt. Thanks again and welcome to any new members 

Post # 617
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
roseapalooza:  welcome! We are much more active on Facebook, you should join! I’m not sure how to invite you but I think any one of us can.

Post # 618
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
essseeseeess:  still keeping my fingers crossed for you! But I’m glad the bleeding has stopped!

Post # 619
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 8w 1d

What’s your estimated due date: September 16, 2016

How many cycles trying? We caught the first egg after getting pregnant with DS. I  got some laughs from the midwives when I said my LMP was August 9, 2013… We had been ready to TTC for maybe 4-5 months before we got pregnant.

When did you get your BFP? January 8, 2016

Who have you told? Family

When do you plan on telling more people? Around March 14

How did you tell your partner? Me: I’m taking a test. (I take test. I pee on my hands. Seconds pass.) Me: LOOK AT IT! Him, rolling over in bed: Has it been 5 minutes? Me: LOOK AT IT!!!

Any symptoms yet? Nausea. Nursing hurts.

What are you most excited about/for? Sleep. I am excited about getting to sleep any chance I can. That’s not what this question means, though, is it??

When is your first appt? Yesterday was first U/S. I had some spotting, so I wanted to wait until after the first U/S to join the group.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Team green! We were with DS, and it turned out being the only surprise left (after ending up with a scheduled C-section!)

Hi everyone! I hope you’re all doing well. I’d love to join the facebook group. I’m in one for my May 2014 baby, and it’s great.

Post # 620
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

hi!

This is my third go around! My due date is somewhere around the 20th! 

I have my first appointment this coming Thursday, and am really nervous! I have two boys under three, and I’m not quite sure how to have them at appointments with me, since o live two hours from family and friends.

this was a surprise pregnancy. I’m shocked! Not mentally prepared, or physically. I’ve had two c sections: one emergency after a terrible nurse experience and my second was scheduled because when they did an ultrasound they saw the cord wrapped around his neck at least twice (which in reality after birth was four times!). I’m scared my body as not been able to heal, and I’m nervous about having all of my kids the same time apart (20 months). 

I I wanted to keep my pregnancy a secret until the gender reveal but my husband is a blabber mouth who told his dad, who told his wife who told everyone else. Lol. 

Heres my two kiddos! 

Post # 621
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
sunflower.kisses11:  
View original reply
Looopy:  Congrats and welcome ladies! I’ve sent you invites after getting your messages 🙂

Post # 622
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

How far along are you? 10w4d

What’s your estimated due date: Sept 4

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? christmas day

Who have you told? our immediate families, my boss (pregnancy has some work related implications) and my bff who is also pregnant with her first

When do you plan on telling more people? probably after the NT scan

How did you tell your partner? His parents were staying with us for Christmas and they were all downstairs.  I texted him to come up to the bathroom to show him. He saw the line but didn’t really believe it

Any symptoms yet?  really exhausted and sore boobs

What are you most excited about/for?  The growing bump and having a family of 3

When is your first appt?  I’ve had 2 appointments already

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green?  Definitely finding out

I’ve been lurking since the bfp but nervous to post.  I think I’ll feel better after the NT scan, but I don’t know how to get passed the worry that something will be wrong!  I know all will work out for the best, but I just want a happy and healthy baby!

Post # 624
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Hi everyone, unfortunately our scan today showed no heartbeat. They think baby died the day before as measurements were still on track. 5th loss in a row. Good luck to everyone else. I deactivated my fb for a little while so didn’t get a chance to farwell the fb group.

Post # 625
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
tulisa:  I never got the invite! 🙁 

Post # 627
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
bubbycakes:  I’m so sorry to see this. I know nothing anyone can say will make it better. You’re in my thoughts. Take care xx

Post # 628
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
bubbycakes:  I am so so sorry to hear this. This is truly heartbreaking.

Post # 629
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
sunflower.kisses11:  I will send you another invite.

View original reply
daisy351:  Congrats! If you’d like to join us on fb (we’re very active there), please send me or anyone a pm as we’re all admins and can add people.

Post # 630
855 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

How far along are you? 10w3d

What’s your estimated due date: Sept 11th

How many cycles trying? 14 months ttc my cycles weve terrible due to hypothalamic amenorrhea 

When did you get your BFP? January 3rd! 12dpo

Who have you told? Our parents, my DH’S brothers and sisters, my best friend that I’m her matron of honor on Sept 23rd 2016! Eeeek! And my one aunt and cousin I’m close to.

When do you plan on telling more people? I’m already really showing so we are just lett in ng people find out as we see them..it’s too hard to hide this bump. On facebook, prolly after 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? We woke up and he told me to test so I did, in the meantime our son woke up do he went to get him. I came out to say hi to our son and my DH asked what’d it say and I lied and said im still waiting. I got my lo dressed in his world’s coolest brother shirt I bought over a yr ago and dh noticed right away! It was perfect! 

Any symptoms yet?  Sore and bigger boobies, nausea, bump, and exhausted 

What are you most excited about/for?  Seeing my son become a brother. He’s only just turned 2 but he tells me when the baby cries he’s going to smooch it and rock it. 

When is your first appt?  I’ve had 2 appointments already. Had an us at 6 weeks 3 days n got to hear heartbeat!

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green?  Finding out, we are dying to know! I’m a planner n wish I could start the nursery already! 

The topic ‘September 2016 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors