(Closed) September 2016 Brides! Indoor or outdoor ceremony?!

posted 4 years ago in Ceremony
  • poll: Indoor or outdoor ceremony?
    Indoor : (6 votes)
    27 %
    Outdoor : (16 votes)
    73 %
  • Post # 2
    1022 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

I’m doing outdoor for the ceremony, but indoor reception. We are renting a summer camp in Minnesota for the wedding, so we have the entire grounds if it happens to rain. The weather can be either hot or a bit chilly; there’s no telling!

Here’s the ceremony space. 

Screen_Shot_2015-06-01_at_7.29_.21_PM_

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile Photo lr0901.
    Post # 3
    190 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2016 - Glen Island Harbour Club

Ours is September 18th, and we’ll be inside for both the ceremony and the reception.  But our ceremony space has a ton of windows and looks out on the water.  

Post # 4
    293 posts
    Helper bee

Ours is September 17 and will be completely indoors (and in the same building). We live in central Florida and there’s never any telling what the weather will be like.

Post # 5
    1286 posts
    Bumble bee

I had a choice between Aug and Sept and chose Sept for my all outdoor wedding. I think it’ll be perfect! Crossing fingers that it’ll be in the 70s when the sun sets (as it usually is).

Post # 6
    473 posts
    Helper bee

outdoor 9/17/16 wedding come rain or hurricane or whatever

Post # 7
    4073 posts
    Honey bee

acw2016:  we are also getting married 9/10. The plan is to have an outdoor wedding, weather permitting. But we do have a rain plan in place just in case ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
    31 posts
    Newbee

September 17th indoor – wooden church ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
    40 posts
    Newbee

September 3rd on the beach, rain or shine! We are having a bbq reception on the beach afterwards. This is the litte cove we are having the ceremony at and then there are 2 larger beaches attached to this.

Post # 10
    1688 posts
    Bumble bee

We’re getting married on September 17th and the whole wedding will be indoors in one room.

Post # 11
    384 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

We are getting married on September 23, 2017 and plan to have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. We are in Minnesota, and usually September is beautiful, but Minnesota weather can also be unpredictable. We have a back-up indoor option in case it rains or is too cold. 

Post # 12
    1419 posts
    Bumble bee

acw2016:  My wedding is September 3rd! Can’t wait. I am doing indoor ceremony (Catholic church) and indoor reception ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy last minute wedding planning touch-ups. (If you have any, I have tons!)

Post # 13
    150 posts
    Blushing bee

September 17th outdoor in Central Park – usually it’s a beautiful time of year but if we need to buy umbrellas in sure someone will be selling them on the sidewalk ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post # 14
    310 posts
    Helper bee

September 16th! Ceremony on the beach, cocktail hour on the lawn. 

Praying the sun is shining! 

Post # 15
    300 posts
    Helper bee

9/24 bride โ˜บ๏ธ both the ceremony and reception will be indoors. The reception ballroom is just down the road from the church

The topic ‘September 2016 Brides! Indoor or outdoor ceremony?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors