(Closed) September 2016 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 571
79 posts
Worker bee

misspenny2010 :  OMG this is amazing!! Congrats~~

does anyone know how many we are up to this month!

Post # 572
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

misspenny2010 :  omg!!! Congrats!!! That’s so amazing!!!

What an awesome month full of BFPs!!!

I went to bed thinking I’d POAS this morning but slept so bad I woke up and peed without even thinking about it. But I really should hold out a couple more days. 

Post # 573
2854 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Happy to add another to the list of BFPs!!

Post # 575
351 posts
Helper bee

ktsteimel :  

Haha seems another congratulations is in order!  Wow, I wonder who else will join the pregnancy party!

Post # 576
699 posts
Busy bee

TXbride2015 :  Thank you! I had a BFN on 8 DPO… I mean glowing white. FX to you! Try to hold out until at least 10 DPO morning! I literally could not believe my eyes… I thought for SURE I was out!

Post # 579
1179 posts
Bumble bee

misspenny2010 :  I’ll be 8 DPO tomorrow and I’m a week from AF and got my usual lower back pain and bloating today…. I know it doesn’t mean I’m out, but it feels like I’m out. I even told Darling Husband I wasn’t sure this was our month. Honestly he might be relieved if it is (at least this month) because I think he’s still kinda scared about it!

ktsteimel :  Congrats!!! This is insane!

Post # 580
699 posts
Busy bee

TXbride2015 :  I thought the same exact thing. I had my PMS symptoms on point this week that is why I was convinced I was out! Bloat, tired, cranky, boobs were a bit sore which is exactly PMS for me.

I think that is why I was so shocked when I saw the 2nd line! Those symptoms may be a good sign!!!

Post # 581
1179 posts
Bumble bee

I couldn’t take and and decided to go back and check… if it’s right, we’re at TWELVE BFP’s this month! And that’s just in this thread.. I’m pretty sure there’s been at least 1 or two others!

mrsfitz25, mrspinkiepie, aislebound, mrsmcpavel, aprilbee11, MrsSaber, bibber, TaurianDoll, Kannon, Perfectionist, misspenny2010, ktsteimel

Post # 585
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Ladies, I am so happy for all the BFPs!  I got mine on September 2, but sadly I had a miscarriage and had to have a D&C a couple of days ago. I have faith that I will have another BFP in the future and have a healthy baby.

The topic ‘September 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors