September 2017 Mama\'s!!!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: When will you start telling family and friends?
    Already did - Couldn't wait! : (14 votes)
    21 %
    After my first ultrasound! : (31 votes)
    46 %
    In my second trimester! : (20 votes)
    29 %
    When they can see my bump! : (3 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 196
    734 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

hollyberry4 : re the sickness, I tend to feel quite light headed with it too and I vomit in the morning and the evening rarely during the day 

Post # 197
    71 posts
    Worker bee

Hit 7 weeks today and suddenly morning sickness and boob soreness is gone!? I know I should enjoy it but now I’m missing the crapy feeling because it was reassuring! Anyone else lose symptoms around 7 weeks? I have my first ultrasound on Friday.. not stressing about it since there isn’t much I can do but I never thought I would be wishing for MS to come back!

Post # 198
    256 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

I am dying to tell friends and family but we both agreed to wait until the ultrasound and we see a heartbeat!!

Congrats to everyone else!!

How far along are you? ~5 weeks & 3 days

What’s your estimated due date:  September 15, 2017

How many cycles trying? 2nd cycle

When did you get your BFP? On January 11th, I was expecting a negative and was shocked to see the positive!!!

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? Only my hubby so far

When do you plan on telling more people? After our first ultrasound!

How did you tell your partner? He was in the room waiting while I took it! I walked out holding it in front og me with a big smile

Any symptoms yet? So tired lately! I feel slightly quesy at points but nothing terrible. And sore boobs!

What are you most excited about/for? Being pregnant and that whole miracle!

When is your first appt? Feb. 1st!

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Find out the gender, I am to impatient!

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> </div>

Post # 199
    3290 posts
    Sugar bee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?

Not entirely sure -Am having dating scan later today. Estimated 5-6 weeks weeks going by my HCG levels on 13th Jan

What’s your estimated due date:

If I am 6 weeks I’m due around12th September I think. Sucks not knowing how far along I actually am!

How many cycles trying?

NONE – We were just super careless right before our wedding and honeymoon I guess.

When did you get your BFP?

This morning at the Doctors! Shock of my life. I had taken a HPT on Jan 1st because I was really hot and my boobs were killing me and it was negative! So i was NOT expecting to hear that I am pregnant today!

So this was my BFP… lol

Who have you told?

My husband and one of my fellow Bee friends (won’t be telling anyone else until we know it’s viable and how far along etc). I took this photo for Darling Husband this morning and texted it to him. I couldn’t wait to tell him since I booked in for a scan this afternoon and I know he would want to come to that with me so I couldn’t wait until he got home tonight!

When do you plan on telling more people?

Possibly next week we will tell Mother-In-Law as she lives interstate but she will be here and it would be really nice for us to tell her in person rather than over the phone. Will also tell siblings and my parents then too.

How did you tell your partner?

See above 🙂

Any symptoms yet?

i just got smashed really hard with nausea today! Before that though, I noticed my boobs have been sore and huge and heavy and super sensitive for a bout 3 or so weeks, I have had really hot feet as well which is very unlike me. I’ve had a few cramps as well and was expecting AF but nope… I’ve also been really irritable.

What are you most excited about/for?

Seeing what my body can do during birth and seeing my Darling Husband become a dad, he is going to be awesome!

When is your first appt?

Gestation scan this afternoon! This is apparently because my cycles have been very irregular and I don’t appear to be  anywhere near as far along as I should be if I go by mt LMP (Nov 8th)…

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”>I wanna be team green but I haven’t really discussed it with Darling Husband yet! Hopefully he is on board as I think it is one of the only big suprises in life and it will keep me going towards the end of the pregnancy!</div>
    <div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> </div>
    <div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”>I’m still in total shock over here. I was so worried about our chances at having children since my cycles are messed up and really irregular.. But apparently there isn’t an issue!?!? lol</div>

Post # 200
    81 posts
    Worker bee

diggum88 :  I’m 6w6d today and Monday I seriously went out and bought another hpt because I was feeling 100% normal. By the time I got home from work it was back again. I’ve heard it can come and go so I wouldn’t worry too much yet!

I still took the test though lol. Still positive!

Post # 201
    378 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

MissCrafty :  This pregnancy is way different than my last.  I feel ok, with waves of gagging/nausea and other points where I feel fine..  Its kinda freaking me out since I was super sick for the last one but there’s nothing I can do so i’m trying to just enjoy being pregnant.  

Post # 202
    70 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2016

first time mom here- when did everyone’s morning sickness/nausea hit them??

i’m only around 4 weeks now and really haven’t notices many symptoms other than swollen boobs and fatigue

Post # 203
    133 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

meanttobeeeee54321 :  

Usually around 6 weeks. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow, and I don’t have a single symptom! Not even sore boobs. This is my 3rd baby.

Post # 204
    70 posts
    Worker bee

carter2bee :  thanks for your insight 🙂 i will be sure to cherish these next 2 weeks then!

Post # 205
    3290 posts
    Sugar bee

meanttobeeeee54321 :  I had a scan the day I found out I was pregnant since my cycles are verry irregular and we had no clue how far along I was. It’s too early to see anything on ultrasound so my guess is I am 3-4 weeks. I’ve been nauseus for a week already! It got worse the day I found out, funnily enough 

Post # 206
    3859 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I had a huge scare yesterday! A big gush of red blood while I was at work. They brought me in for an ultrasound today and there was my little bean with heart beating and looking perfectly fine. The doctor doesn’t know where the blood came from but says it’s not uncommon. Whew! I’m hoping I make it out of the first trimester without any Moreno big scares!

As for the symptoms, mine definitely come and go (7 weeks today). Some days I feel great and others I feel awful. I think my morning sickness has finally kicked in bad though since this weekend and so far it seems like it may be here too I stay. Today was the worst with wretching and sitting by the toilet for 20 min! I think it’s very normal for symptoms to fluctuate as hormone levels rise and as your body gets used to them before they rise again.

Post # 207
    19 posts
    Newbee

Hi all! I’m so excited that I get to join the Sept Mamas! 

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 wks 5 days

What’s your estimated due date: Sept 22

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Last Tuesday (1/10)

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! I don’t have pics but I took 3 digitals and 3 BFPs 

Who have you told? Just my husband and best girlfriend 

When do you plan on telling more people? 8 weeks for family, 12 weeks for everyone else

How did you tell your partner? He had asked me earlier in the day if we were out for the month, and I said I thought so. But after dinner he went out to work out and I decided to test… and wrapped up the positive test with a little note and filmed him opening it. 

Any symptoms yet? HUGE boobs and retaining more water than I ever have in my life. 

What are you most excited about/for? To start a family and have little one to love.

When is your first appt? This Friday (at my 5 week mark)

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? DEFINITELY finding out.

Post # 208
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2014

bjenmomma :  Could I be invited, too?!

Post # 209
    103 posts
    Blushing bee

I just found out THIS MORNING that I’m pregnant and I want to tell everyone but we’re going to wait until after we hear the heartbeat to tell immediate family and close friends. I have a dentist appointment this Saturday so I guess the first person to find out will be her haha.

How far along are you? 4 weeks–AF is due this Fri/Sat but I’ve been having weird symptoms like an aversion to coffee and heartburn for a week. Yesterday I had implantation bleeding and my Glow app told me to test today so I did and got a BFP.

What’s your estimated due date: Sept 28, 2017

How many cycles trying? We have been having unprotected sex since our wedding in June, but just avoiding my fertile days. Who knew that wasn’t 100% effective?! tongue-out

When did you get your BFP? This morning

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? After first ultrasound for close friends and family, after first trimester for everyone else.

How did you tell your partner? I’ve been freaking out about my symptoms for the past couple of days so when I took the pregnancy test, he was awake and standing outside the bathroom, and that’s when I showed him the test.

Any symptoms yet? I’ve been doing the Whole30 since Jan 2 and coffee has tasted great and no heartburn until last week. That’s why it was a sign for me that coffee tastes absolutely terrible all of a sudden and I have a lot of heartburn, even though I didn’t make any new changes to my diet. Also, I’m at the stage of Whole30 where I’m supposed to be feeling high energy and not tired, but I feel like the opposite.

What are you most excited about/for? This is my first pregnancy so it’s all still setting in. I’m excited to tell our family and friends because they’ve been wanting us to get pregnant since we got married. I’m excited to meet our baby and see what he/she looks and acts like. I can’t wait to see what an amazing dad my husband will be and to take vacations together as a family.

When is your first appt? Jan 30

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely want to find out the gender.

Post # 210
    70 posts
    Worker bee

hey ladies- how soon did your OB see you after you called to make first prenatal appt.

i just got my positive a couple days ago. i called a OB who a few friends have recommended and they don’t do first appts until after 11 weeks+- is this common?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors