(Closed) September 2017 Mama\'s!!!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: When will you start telling family and friends?

Already did - Couldn't wait!

After my first ultrasound!

In my second trimester!

When they can see my bump!

• Post # 211
    1065 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
    meanttobeeeee54321 :  11+ weeks seems a little long before a first appointment but the people who saw that dr would be more like to know if it’s normal for that practice. I called the day I got my BFP and they said I needed to be at least 7 weeks… which is today but I’m out of town for work so my appointment is Monday when I’ll be 7w5d

in regards to your previous question, I started getting a little queasy here and there around 5 weeks but this past weekend it hit full force. I just need to eat something small right when I get up and eat small sbacks or meals frequently 

Post # 212
    17 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    meanttobeeeee54321 :  I called my OB the morning after my BFP and they said they like to see women right after they get a positive test so that they can do a blood test/check levels/give you prenatals and go over any questions they may have. I go in at exactly my 5 week mark and then again at 8 weeks for a scan.

Post # 213
    2066 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Is this a second line? 😮 if my eyes aren’t playing tricks on me my due date would be Sept 30th. 

Post # 215
    2066 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
    abrideabroad8388 :  Thanks! 🙂 I’ll test again on Monday and call my doctor if I see a second line again.

Post # 216
    17 posts
    Newbee

I’m 5 weeks tomorrow and I’ve already started having random “waves” of like gagging/nausea and little twinges (not cramps and not painful- just annoying) in my abdomen … Anyone else having similar syptoms already?

Post # 217
    66 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
    TXbride2015 :  thanks for your feedback! Called another doctor recommended by my pcp and I have 2 appts scheduled before I would even get in to the first doctor! First appt is at 8 weeks which I think is on the early end of avg. I feel better about that 🙂 less than 4 weeks away!

Post # 218
    1065 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    meanttobeeeee54321 :  so much better!

Yeah my appointment Monday is still considered a confirmation appointment. Really really hope I get to see a heartbeat and it’s not just blood and urine tests. 

Post # 219
    3053 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    rosieposie2549 :  YES! I was nauseus and gagging already at 3 weeks! I never thought it’d hit so early! I also had what felt like mild (but persistent) period-like pain around that time as well – THis was before I knew I was pregnant and I was SURE AF was going to show up any minute, NOPE!  The pains are gone now thankfully!

Post # 220
    509 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4+1

What’s your estimated due date:  Sept 30

How many cycles trying?  17?  Lost track. This is a result of our first embryo transfer from out IVF cycle two months ago. 

When did you get your BFP? Last Monday. Bloodwork today confirmed. 

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told?  Quite a few people who knew we were doing treatments. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Not for a while. Would like to see a good scan first. 

How did you tell your partner? Just showed him the test. Pretty uneventful. Haha

Any symptoms yet? Lots of pinches and pulls, and some power back aches 

What are you most excited about/for? 

When is your first appt? Don’t know yet. 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?  We found out with out first, but I think we will try not finding out this time. 

Post # 221
    509 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Super late to the party. Looks like you guys have moved on the FB, so if someone could hook me up, that’d be great!  🙂 

Post # 223
    115 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2016

Me three!  Could I be added to the FB group too?  Due date Sept 20th!  

Post # 224
    1065 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    rosieposie2549 :  
    View original reply
    kleaga :  send me a PM with the email address associated with your FB account. The invitation will come through email.. not FB.

Post # 225
    109 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    TXbride2015 :  could you add me to the FB group as well. Little late to the game here 😊

The topic ‘September 2017 Mama\'s!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors