September 2017 Mama\'s!!!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: When will you start telling family and friends?
    Already did - Couldn't wait! : (14 votes)
    21 %
    After my first ultrasound! : (31 votes)
    46 %
    In my second trimester! : (20 votes)
    29 %
    When they can see my bump! : (3 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 226
    116 posts
    Blushing bee

Congratulations to all the mamas to be! I’m a second time mom here:

Roll call

How far along: 5W

Estimated due date: Sept 26, 2017

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? Jan 16

Who have you told? Darling Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? My and his parents after 7 week appointment, everyone else at the start of the second tri

How did you tell your partner? We had just gotten back from a trip. I got a little box, put the test in it and told him I got him a souvenir. He was pretty stunned and then became super happy! 

Any symptoms? None except occasional cramps. Some what anxious about it

What are you most excited about? Learning about the gender

When is your first appointment? Feb 7. Can’t wait!

Post # 227
    255 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2018

Never thought I would be posting on a board like this prior to my wedding…but I beleive everything happens for a reason πŸ™‚  Guess I will be planning my wedding with a little baby! Glad most of it is already planned out and I can finish doing the decor and all that jazz while being pregnant. Any other moms out there that will be having new borns while wedding planning??

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 8 weeks 5 days

What’s your estimated due date: September 2

How many cycles trying? 1. funny enough we found out I was pregnant after returning from Mexico! Luckily enough no zika in my system

When did you get your BFP? New Years Eve! What a suprise start to the new year. Drank sparkling cidar lol

Who have you told? Both sides of parents, siblings and best friend.

When do you plan on telling more people? After the first trimester is over, or well into the 4th month. Don’t want work knowing yet!

How did you tell your partner? Showed him the test

Any symptoms yet? Nausea, vomiting, tired.

What are you most excited about/for? Too many things, my head is spinning. Had dating ultrasound yesterday, so amazing seeing the little bean I can start believing its real now.

When is your first appt? Next week!

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Finding out! Knowing our luck we will get the room ready for a boy and it turns out to be a girl πŸ˜› I have no patience either, need to know.

Post # 228
    108 posts
    Blushing bee

Hi there! Old WB member back for baby #1!!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 

6 weeks, 2 days

What’s your estimated due date:

September 19th

How many cycles trying?

This was our 4th

When did you get your BFP?

January 8th

Who have you told?

Our parents and my sister, the wait is killing me!

When do you plan on telling more people?

More family members after my 9 week U/S, friends after 12 week U/S

How did you tell your partner?

I found out the morning after his birthday and wasn’t expecting it so early as I have had much longer cycles but I had a weird dream about testing and my temp spiked, so I tested on a whim and got a strong positive! I wrapped up the positive test in a little box and birthday wrapping paper and told him I had one last gift that I’d forgotten to give him the day before πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet?

Nausea, food aversions, major fatigue, backache, tender and growing bbs, burning sensation in my pelvic area, occasional headaches and a wild temper, lol!

What are you most excited about/for?

EVERYTHING!

When is your first appt?

Had an early ultrasound yesterday! Saw the baby’s heartbeat(!) and praying that everything keeps progressing well

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?

Definitely finding out the gender, we’re planners!

Congrats to all of my fellow Moms-to-Be! I’m so happy for everyone!! Prayers for H&H 9 months to all!

<footer class=”social-row”></footer>

Post # 229
    15 posts
    Newbee

TXbride2015 :  Could you please add me to the FB group too? Don’t have an exact due date yet but loos like mid September.

Post # 230
    1179 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

pineapple23 :  PM me your email address associated with the fb account. The invitation will go to your email not fb. 

Post # 231
    9 posts
    Newbee

ROLL CALL:

Finally getting to post here! I was on the Jan POAS thread but wanted to wait until my first u/s.  I was a little uncertain of my due date since my BFP was during my first cycle off BC

How far along are you? 

7 weeks, 3 days (dated by early ultrasound today)

September 14th

How many cycles trying?

first

January 8th

Who have you told?

just my husband and sister

close family probably end of Feb, everyone else 12 weeks+

I found out while my husband was on an overseas trip and I tried so hard to keep it a secret until he got back.  I waited it out (lasted 4 days which were torture) and couldnt do it, so I told him on Skype with a onesie that said

Baby (Last Name)

(College where we met) Class of 2040

His reaction was priceless~

Any symptoms yet?

nausea, morning (all day) sickness, food aversions, smells (oh the SMELLS…), extreme exhaustion, queasy stomach/digestion all out of whack.  Pregnancy symptoms are real, but I keep telling myself I’m growing a human and then it’s all okay!

it all!  I cant wait to see my husband be a dad, hold that little peanut in my arms and start our own little family πŸ™‚

When is your first appt?

Had my first ultrasound this morning. When we saw that little bean’s heartbeat pumping (158) we both cried! πŸ™‚

finding out, we are SO anxious!

Congrats to all the Sept 2017 mamas to be! Wishing you all an enjoyable healthy pregnancy xo 

Post # 233
    943 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

HI LADIES!!!

Old wedding bee user and December 2015 momma returning with excitement of also being a September  2017 momma! I still talk to the December 2015 mommas in our Facebook group and have met some amazing ladies to talk to so I wanted to join again to meet some new mommas! It’s so nice to keep up with ladies going thru the same things!

Roll call

How far along: 7weeks today.. found out at 3w so it’s been torture keeping a secret lol

Estimated due date: Sept 21, 2017

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? January 5th

Who have you told? We’ve told immediate family, and a few close friends.

When do you plan on telling more people? We plan to share the news after our first ultrasound .. I’ll only be 8w5d so I know it’s early but I’m THE WORST at keeping secrets .. and it’s like 5% of something happening if you’ve seen the heartbeat they say. 

How did you tell your partner? For the first baby I had an elaborate reveal for Darling Husband but this time I was shocked and he wasn’t going to be home that evening so I text him a picture of the test! Haha he said “are you joking” then I called him.. he was so excited. 

Any symptoms? At first I was always hungry eatin  everything in sight (which is why I decided to take a test, haha, I was still a week away from missing my period) now I crave salads SO WEIRD becauseiwith daughter it was all sweets. And have been dealing with the morning sickness. If I keep eating something I have found that this time around it helps ALOT!

What are you most excited about? Our first ultrasound right now!!! Ahh I’ve been counting down for weeks!

When is your first appointment? Feb 14th.. the best Valentine’s Day present having our first ultrasound! 

Post # 234
    943 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

TXbride2015 :  can you add me to FB group?

Post # 235
    307 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

How far along are you?

8 weeks, 3 days

September 25th, 2017!

How many cycles trying?

We werent trying!

1/29/17

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told?

We have told a good amount of people! most family, close friends, and i have told a few co-workers/my managers

12 Weeks – its also my husbands birthday so we are thinking of a way to do a cute announcement πŸ™‚

He was working on renovating our basement, and i just said ” well we may need a bigger house afterall” and showed him the positive test. He grinned ear to ear

Any symptoms yet?
    Oh yeah, almost all of them! 

To hold my little baby in my arms

When is your first appt?

Tomorrow! (2/17/17)

We will be finding out the gender for this baby! We plan on having 2 more children (already have a daughter, and now expecting this babe) so i think our last pregnancy we will not find out to know what its like to feel that suprise

Post # 236
    103 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2016

How far along are you? 9 weeks 5 days

What’s your estimated due date: 9/18/17

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? 1/7/17

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? Fiance, and out immediate family and my 2 bfs 

When do you plan on telling more people? Fiances bday dinner, i will be almost 14 weeks then and we will have all genetic stuff back and know we are healthy!

How did you tell your partner? I woke up him, telling him to “look at this!!!” 

Any symptoms yet? Terrible all day sickness, tired, headaches

What are you most excited about/for? All fo it. I have a soon to be 14 year old, so i dont reember much of the pregnancy stuff πŸ™‚

When is your first appt? Had my first at 8 weeks, and will go back 3/6 for 12 week! 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Def finding out the gender!! I like to plan. 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/september-2017-mamas/#ixzz4Z3PGStBd

Post # 237
    376 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2016

I can’t join the Facebook group, but I still wanted to roll call… πŸ™‚

How far along are you? 9w6d

What’s your estimated due date: 18th September 2017

How many cycles trying? just one

When did you get your BFP? 7th January 2017

Who have you told? Initially only Darling Husband, our families and my best friend. A few more people know by now (a few more friends and colleagues and I had to tell my boss for various reasons…)

When do you plan on telling more people? After our next scan at 12w0d

How did you tell your partner? We got our BFP on the last day of our honeymoon. I took the test early in the morning, he was still asleep. After it came up positive, I started bawling, ran to the bedroom and woke him up. He was ecstatic! πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet? Looks like I’m one of the lucky ones who do not have to deal with terrible nausea. For the most part I only notice stretching pains, light headaches, fatigue, changes in how things smell to me and sometimes light heartburn. Plus I’m always hungry and my boobs have grown a size. 

What are you most excited about/for? I’m very excited for my belly to start growing, finding out the gender, feeling the baby kick, setting up the nursery, holding him/her for the first time, baby snuggles, seeing Darling Husband with the baby… pretty much all of it! We got pregnant on the first try, but I still had to wait for a long time until we were ready to TTC, so this has been a long time coming! Still can’t quite believe it is finally happening!! πŸ™‚

When is your first appt? I had my first appointment to confirm the pregnancy at 4w1d, had three appointments since that one and the next is at 12w0d.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? We’re definitely finding out!! I honestly do not have a preference, but I want to know what gender to buy things for.

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> </div>

MrsB316 :  date twins!! πŸ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors