September 2017 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
4374 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

RaccoonKitty :  Babydust to you this cycle!  I hope your withdrawal symptoms go away soon <3

Post # 5
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1 (Aug 3)

Ovulation Date: Typically CD15, so August 17

POAS Date: September 1

Usual Cycle Length: 29 days

Cycles Trying: This will be our second

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Using OPKs to track ovulation

Trying anything new this month? Last cycle was our first TTC, and it ended in a chemical. I was really stressed every day after ovulation, especially once I started receiving faint, then stronger, then fainter, positives. This cycle I’m going to try and cool my heels a little. Just try and get in as much time with my husband, and hope that it sticks.

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

For fun: What are you going to do this month besides TTC? Half-marathon training! Need to up my mileage. 

Post # 6
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/29

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 2

Ovulation Date: Around August 18th

POAS Date: September 4th

Usual Cycle Length: 32 days

Cycles Trying: 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Prenatals and BDing a lot 😁

Trying anything new this month? Not really

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

For fun: What are you going to do this month besides TTC? My son turns one on Sept 1st, so exciting! Not much besides that

Post # 7
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/33

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD5 (Aug 3)

Ovulation Date: Not sure so using OPK

POAS Date: September 1st

Usual Cycle Length: 30ish days

Cycles Trying: First timer

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Using OPKs to track ovulation. Taking regular women’s multivitamins (with sufficient folic acid). Will switch to prenatals when this jar is done.

Trying anything new this month? Actually TTC is new for us

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

For fun: What are you going to do this month besides TTC? Best friend’s wedding so doing the bridesmaid thing. Going to Disney mid-september with my Mom, Sister, Nephew (3yrs) and Neice (8 months)

Post # 8
43 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partners age: 35/37

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD3

Ovulation Date: 26th August 

POAS Date: 6th September

Usual Cycle Length: 35 (ish)

Cycles Trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BBT charting, OPKs, prenatals, BD timing.

Trying anything new this month? I’ve started taking Agnus Castus to try and regulate my hormones and shorten my cycle a bit as it’s been a bit all over the place the last few months ranging from 28 to 50 days so really hard to pin point O!

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6bbc8b

For fun: What are you going to do this month besides TTC? I have tons of travel with work this month (not fun) which is going to make it trickier to time BD right – I expect there will be some quick early morning BDing before I rush off to the airport! 

Baby dust to you all! 

Post # 9
6680 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/32

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: -6?  This cycle is for sure not gonna happen, so I’m already signing up for next cycle even if I haven’t started it yet..

Ovulation Date:  ~ August 24

POAS Date: Sept 9

Usual Cycle Length: 32 days

Cycles Trying: This will be our 6th trying, but last cycle due to travel we ended up with 0 chance, so really only our 5th in terms of whether to worry.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): track CM and BD based off of that, taking prenatals and going weekly to accupuncture

Trying anything new this month? accupuncture will be pretty new–i started already but this’ll be my first cycle seeing if it helps.

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: What are you going to do this month besides TTC?  We are traveling to Yellowstone Park to see the eclipse and explore the park.  I may actually ovulate during the eclipse, which would be pretty awesome!

Post # 11
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

((I don’t know how to unbold on my phone))

I have no idea what to expect this time round with trying! I’ve only had 3 post partum periods since my son was born July 2016, and while the first two cycles were normal, my third came 2 weeks after, so I haven’t a clue what’s going on. I have OPKs that I will use in Sept to see if it’ll help, but I’m thinking we will just BD every 2-3 days between periods 😂

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/28

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: ??

Ovulation Date: ??

POAS Date: ??

Usual Cycle Length:??

Cycles Trying: This will be our first

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals since before DS

Trying anything new this month? Just trying!

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: What are you going to do this month besides TTC? I started going to the gym! Hoping to get in a little bit better shape after my son, and hope to be able to kind of keep it up with baby #2. 

Post # 12
1048 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

amanda1988 :  I’m rooting for an eclipse baby for you! 

Post # 13
120 posts
Blushing bee

ceamoste :  Hi! I remember you from the POAS boards back when I was TTC my son!  Hope that’s not creepy, lol! Best of luck to you! 💗

Post # 14
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

kristenanne26 :  Haha no, not at all. You’re a September mama? We had our son at the end of July, so not too far apart!

Post # 15
120 posts
Blushing bee

ceamoste :  Yes, he was due at the end of August but decided to make me wait until Labor Day weekend. Happy Birthday to your little one!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors