September 2018 Babies and Mamas!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1555 posts
Bumble bee

Big congrats again!! I will roll call after I tell Darling Husband on Christmas! I’m not sure anyone is hiding, our due dates are just veryyyy early in September so far!

Post # 5
2790 posts
Sugar bee

MooseMeese11 :  Yay! I haven’t caught up on boards yet, but had to post here!

Congratulations Momma! What an amazing Christmas present! 

Post # 6
1555 posts
Bumble bee

Okay! I’m here…

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 3w6d

What is your estimated due date? 5 Sept 18

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 1 after mc last month

When did you get your BFP? Super faint last Thursday, 8dpo

Who have you told? Husband and bee group group from my son

When do you plan on telling more people? I’ll tell my parents after our 7 week scan and then everyone else when I start to show

How did you tell your partner? I wrapped up a newborn onesie, big brother tee shirt and book “There’s a house inside my mummy” and put it under the tree. He didn’t get it until I showed him my pee stick!

Any symptoms yet? Not much yet. A bit tired, a bit hungry…

What are you most excited about? Making it past 12 weeks, and then seeing my son as a big brother

When is your first appointment? 2 January. I wanted to get my bloods done sooner, but it’s tricky with holidays!

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Definitely!

Post # 8
1555 posts
Bumble bee

MooseMeese11 :  hopefully just diluted! Fingers crossed for you. It’s still pretty early and you’re not really meant to base anything on line strength. With my loss last month, I got a positive after my missed period and I had a bunch of other symptoms (period like cramping, spotting) as my lin’s was fading. Hopefully you be the results back today!!

Post # 9
1555 posts
Bumble bee

I forgot to post my pee sticks! I’m 14 dpo today and officially darker than the control. Hopefully it’s a positive sign! I have one last frer which I’ll take at 16 dpo. I still have a week until I get my betas drawn, and I’m going to try not to lose my mind before then…

Post # 11
1555 posts
Bumble bee

MooseMeese11 :  were they from different boxes? I know it’s easier to see in person, but they all look great! 16 looks darkest to me!!

Post # 12
289 posts
Helper bee

Hi bees, can’t believe I’m posting on the pregnancy boards again! I loved my first mamas group though and am looking forward to getting to know you all

Roll call

How far along are you? 4 weeks I think

EDD: 6th September 2018 (need to do a dating u/s to confirm)

What baby is this? 2

How many cycles trying? This was our first cycle NPNT

When did you get your BFP? Super faint 23 December, 2 obvious lines Christmas Eve 

Who have you told? Mamas group from my first baby and husband

When do you plan on telling more people? I’ll probably wait to tell our families until after we get back the NIPT at 13ish weeks

How did you tell your partner? Told him I had a surprise and waved the test in his face

Any symptoms: headaches, bloating and pulling, cramping feelings that I remember from my daughter

What are you most excited about? Everything! I love being a mama and can’t wait to see my little girl as a big sister (I’m cautiously hopeful this will work out, we had a few miscarriages before my first, but I’m just taking this pregnancy day by day)

When is your first appointment: I’ll probs go to the doctors next week some time. Not in that big of a rush

will you find out the gender? Absolutely! 

Post # 15
1555 posts
Bumble bee

MooseMeese11 :  those are such great numbers!!

I don’t really have any symptoms, but it’s early and I didn’t really ever have much with my son, so maybe I’m just lucky. I gagged cleaning my teeth a couple of times, but that’s aboit it!

I’ve got light cramping tonight which is freaking me out and making me wish I’d better recorded my symptoms last month with my loss. Hopefully it’s gas 🤣. I’m trying to remind myself that everything looks so much better this time, but it’s tough! I get my first bloods on Tuesday, so it will be a whole week still before I know if my hcg is increasing right!!

I’ll do my final frer in the morning and then I’ll stop!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors