Hi fellow month twins!!!
1) Do you have a venue? What city are you getting married in?
We booked a beautiful venue in Lethbridge, AB (Canada) called The Norland Historic Estate. It’s lovely and the price is AMAZING.
2) What date in September?
September 16th, 2018
3) What is the most unique thing about your wedding?
Probably that I am going to be making paper flowers for everything. My bouquet, aisle markers, centerpieces, etc!
4) When did you get engaged?
5) What was the most recent thing(s) you did for wedding planning?
I bought my dress! and I have been practicing making paper flowers and trying out my friend’s Cricut.
6) What’s next on your checklist?
I don’t even have a checklist. I feel very unprepared and I’m not sure what should be next! I need to have a solid guestlist of “must” invites made soon.. we are having a small wedding of about 50 people so I have to be picky.
7) What has been your favorite & least favorite part of planning so far?
Finding a venue was a bit of a nightmare and caused some fights so I am so thankful for that part to be over.
8) When are you sending out STDs/when are you taking engagement pics?
I just found an absolutely gorgeous STD Cricut template that I’d like to use but it is intended to slide over top of a 5×7 engagement photo and neither of us are in the shape we want to be to have photos taken! I was thinking I should have my Save-The-Date Cards sent out in Dec/Jan because ALL guests will need to travel 2-5hrs to the venue and I want to give them loads of time to plan for it. Maybe I can get some pretty winter engagement photos done so we can wear bulky jackets and scarves and not worry about our weight LOL!
If anyone here has a solid timeline worked out of when we should have things done by, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could post it!