September 2018 POAS

posted 11 months ago in TTC
Post # 316
2132 posts
Buzzing bee

bayoubee :  I’d guess you haven’t o’ed yet. In my experience, alcohol always raises my BBT since I sleep less well. I’d keep on BDing and wait to see if a pattern is clear. But definitely give yourself a day off if you’re worn out. EOD is just fine!

Post # 317
2806 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

Ugh I’m so nervous. I’m all bloated like I normally get before AF. But at the same time I’m wondering if the pregnancy test strips I got from Amazon work correctly… they have a 4.0/5.0 star rating but there are quite a few 1-star ratings that say they weren’t accurate and got BFN’s with the test strips and went out and bought drugstore tests that ended up being positive. I’m probably just overthinking things.

Tomorrow will be 1 day before AF is due so I’m debating using an FRER test instead of the cheap Amazon test in the morning. But I hate to use the FRER before my period is even late since they’re so expensive.

Post # 318
551 posts
Busy bee

MrsFairyBee :  my hubby feels so bad seeing me in pain.  He even said “sorry I don’t get you pregnant” Lmao

Post # 319
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

coffeelvr45 :  Awe, that’s sweet. Remind him of that one day when you’re in labor, ha! Might give you a good chuckle between painful contractions once he does get you pregnant! ๐Ÿ˜€ Not to mention the cramps of the first Tri, and nausea, and stretched skin, and round ligament pain, etc. lol. Either way we women get to go through pain to create life whether it’s starting over to try again each month or successfully growing and birthing a babe. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sorry that got too deep.

Post # 323
2806 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

12DPO today and got a BFN this morning on the cheap test strip. ๐Ÿ™ Temp also dropped a lot. I’m starting to lose hope and feeling like AF wil be coming tomorrow as scheduled.

Post # 325
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

It’s my test day on Monday but from my chart, it doesn’t look like I ovulated this month. I’m a bit bummed out but it’s my first month off of birth control after 9 years so it’s not too surprising. Onto October for me! Good luck to all the bees testing in the next few weeks! I hope you get your BFP! 

Post # 326
357 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Kaneohe, Hawaii

ladyvk :  I’m either 15dpo or 13dpo today depending on which setting to choose on FF. AF either due tomorrow if I’m at 13dpo or was due yesterday if today is 15dpo! Here are my charts. Advance setting gives me solid CHs and O on cd13 and FAM setting is saying I o’d on cd15. What do y’all think? 

Post # 328
212 posts
Helper bee

I heard back from my NP about all my tests. My 3 day bloodwork was normal, as was my pelvic and transvaginal ultrasounds. She did say I have a fibroid but its not a big deal and doesn’t need to be treated. I asked what was causing the constant cycle long spotting and she said nothing they could see.  She did say she would refer me to a fertility clinic, but she was reluctant because she said that we haven’t been trying for a year. As I am 35, I requested the referral. Everything I have read says if you’re 35 and have been trying for 6 months, time for a referral.  

So now I just wait for the referral, and to POAS. 

Post # 329
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

MrsGirlyGirl :  I’m sorry bee. ๐Ÿ™ This is the point where the emotions hit you hard but you still hold onto a small sliver of hope. This part sucks. Air hugs to you.

Post # 330
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

jouissance :  yay!! That sounds like such a rollercoaster, I hope the adrenaline wears off and you get to have some relaxation over there!

ladyvk :  no that’s good! 12dpo at least is more legit. I hate testing stupid early but apparently can’t help it. FX for you!

MrsGirlyGirl :  aww. But hey it’s not over til it’s over! Have you seen the website where you can look up statistics by dpo according to brand? Countdown to pregnancy. I’ve been stalking it for the last week. Helps take the edge off (sort of).

I’m either 10 or 11dpo and BFN this am on a FRER. But I feel so nauseous! So now I’m hoping something isn’t wrong with me … this is what I hate about the TWW!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors