September 2018 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 406
1017 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Ugh, driving myself crazy with symptom spotting even though it’s not even likely that I ovulated this month. Yesterday my right boob twinged and I was like, “what is it girl? Are you hurting? Please keep hurting!” Which is completely insane. 

Although I did just spend $16.99 for a 3-month VIP membership to FF, which probably means I’ll end up getting a BFP this cycle, right?

Post # 407
551 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

bayoubee :  haha that’s ok though, right?  That’s why we come here!  I figure, this process is so crazy and mysterious, yet is one of the most significant decisions, and basic of human instincts, that it’s TOTALLY ok to overthing and analyze.  Ask me again in 6 months (if it hasn’t happened for us), but for now I’m enjoying the ride and the crazies.

afm, I had a crazy dream last night that involved spiders, and I literally woke my D.H. by saying “no no no NO NO NO NO nonononono” as I slid sideways out of the bed in a very dramatic way.  Googled that, and vivid dreams can be symptom of early pregnancy. so. i get it.

Post # 408
1044 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

sophie89 :  hey love, thanks for asking! I’m doing ok. Per my response on the MC board, some days are better than others πŸ˜‰ I’m 4dpiui and trying to fend off the crazy. We’ll see how I do once next week rolls around. Oy. Going to a christening this weekend which should be fun, haha. How come everthing in life has to do with other peoples’ babies these days??? πŸ™„

Post # 409
2445 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

So I think I finally got a positive OPK. According to my app I should have ovulated on the 12th but there were no signs in my CM or +OPK, I was worried it would be an anovulary month. Then this afternoon I got this:

Looks good to go, right?

Post # 410
487 posts
Helper bee

teacher-bee-in-the-sea :  looks good—happy BDing!

AFM, I think I’ll gef my + OPK tomorrow. Today it was reallyyyy close to be positive so I’d be shocked if it isn’t a + tomorrow 

Post # 411
2445 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

coffeelvr45 :  yay!!! I seduced my hubby just now and have the biggest smile on my face. Haha!!! I have never wanted to tell the internet that I had sex! What has this community done to me? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Post # 412
1017 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

teacher-bee-in-the-sea :  I know right? TTC is crazy. Never thought I’d ever be talking about cervical mucus with a bunch of internet strangers!

Post # 414
487 posts
Helper bee

My body and OPKs are driving me nuts right now…Three days ago I got an almost + OPK so I started testing twice a day. This is day three of nearly positive, but not quite yet there. I usually get an almost + one day, followed by a true + the next morning…I keep thinking the next day I’ll get my + but it still hasn’t happened yet. Been BDing for the past three days because I didn’t want to miss my window. If I don’t get a + tomorrow I’m gonna go crazy. ugh.

How’s everyone else doing?

Post # 415
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

7dpo, got cramps this morning mostly on left side that lasted about an hour, now gone for the rest of the day. Been having slight apotting since 5dpo… so felt defeated.. now feeling hopeful again because FF said implantation is poasible today. Keeping fingers crossed… POAS day is on the 21st.. don’t want to test early and get discouraged.

Post # 416
28 posts
Newbee

coffeelvr45 :  I can see how frustrating that would be. Fx that you get that positive opk soon!

AFM: Looks like AF is on the way tonight. Rolling over to October. Congrats to all the BFPs and crossing my fingers for the rest of you ladies this month! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 417
861 posts
Busy bee

Is halfway through the month too late to roll call? Wasn’t sure if I was ready to.

ROLL CALL 

Your age/partner’s age: 30/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle/DPO: 15 / O-1

Ovulation Date: Tomorrow, September 17

POAS Date: Sept. 30/Oct 1st — not too clear on where my cycle will land

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 1ish — had a CP last cycle on our first cycle of NTNP on a one-hit wonder on O-2. So that’s why I’m not sure what my cycle is up to this month but O stayed the same.

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): Timing, Prenatals, additional Vitamin D and B Complex, Preseed

Trying anything new this month?: Preseed

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

Post # 418
51 posts
Worker bee

I had a negative test this morning at 12 DPO so I’m rolling over to October. Congrats to everyone who got a positive this month and good luck to everyone still waiting. 

Post # 419
161 posts
Blushing bee

Feeling so frustrated this week. I usually have a TON of EWCM, typically starting on days 14-15. This month it started a little earlier, but it hasnt been as obvious as it typically is. Part of me is second guessing that it was cloudy and stretchy and I didn’t look at it enough. We didnt do a lot of BD before O day because I didnt have a lot of EWCM and it was early compared to past months. Half of me feels like FF is right, the other half feels like O hasnt happened due to my EWCM (this morning feels much more like it usually does each month).

How do you TTC without overanalyzing and second guessing everything???

Post # 420
104 posts
Blushing bee

Sorry I’ve been MIA, been trying to limit my online ttc obsessing…. but I got my BFP on Saturday @ 9 dpo with a clinical guard & confirmed yesterday w/ a frer.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors