September 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 466
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

larissakay :  I know – I haven’t heard too many success stories either, so I’m kinda shocked! But I’ll take it! Glad to be a beacon of hope to my IUI ladies 😊

ladyvk :  thanks love!

redroses76 :  thanks for the vibes and prayers – I’m gonna need ‘em!

Post # 467
418 posts
Helper bee

I’m feeling pretty discouraged this month. This is my first month temping and I feel like my chart is all over the place. I cant tell if I actually ovulated on CD12, if I’m about to ovulate super late or what. I’ve had a TON of EWCM this week with cramps and sore boobs. I just feel so lost and I know I’m not out yet, but I feel like it’s just a wasted month for some reason. I was hoping temping would give me clarity, but I almost feel like its stressed me out so much that my body is out of whack. Or I’m pregnant and my body is out of whack from that. Who knows.

Post # 468
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

BeepBopB00p :  it’s my first cycle temping and I feel the same way looking at my chart. I think I’ll try temping vaginally next month.

I had a good cry this morning because I feel the sore boobs pms signal & im just very emotional feeling like it will never happen for us. I start every single cycle so positive, thinking ‘this is the cycle’ and I’m only 7dpo but I just feel so discouraged. 

Post # 469
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

pinkemeraldrose :  congrats!! For our first, we conceived the first try too and it was a total shock.  I think digital tests were made to be able to fully convince men about being pregnant, haha

Post # 470
1080 posts
Bumble bee

sleepymelis :  wow! Fx for you and a sticky bean!  You deserve one after all of this

Post # 471
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

BeepBopB00p :  That’s a nice .4 degree jump from CD19 to CD20. And with your cramps and EWCM leading up to it CD19 could be your O and the low temp today could be a fall back rise or estrogen dip which typically happens two days after O. FX that’s what it is or that you really are 9DPO AND 7DPO could be an implantation dip! It’s frustrating but only time and temps will tell. I hope tomorrow’s temp shoots way high for you!

Minoux21 :  It takes a few cycles to really get the hang of temping and reading your chart and for your stress level to lower from the anticipation of that first cycle charting. 

sleepymelis :  OMG amazing, congratulations! What a great success story. Stick baby melis stick!!! When would you be due?

Post # 472
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Kannon :  thanks hun! 😊 how are you feeling lately? Health issues cleared up?

MrsFairyBee :  thanks! I know – I hope it sticks too, trying not to think too hard about that and just enjoy the moment. I’ll be due June 3 if all goes well! 🀞🏻

Post # 474
418 posts
Helper bee

MrsFairyBee :  I think you’re right!!! Fingers crossed I O’d on CD19!! Thanks for your help!

Post # 475
2662 posts
Sugar bee

BeepBopB00p :  Nice temp jump today! Hopefully FF will readjust your cross hairs after a few more high temps. If not, you can always manually set them where you think you O’d. You’re one day ahead of me, I think I’m 2DPO today. It’s been a slower/lower rise than usual. Feel free to come over to the Oct POAS if you’re confident in O on CD19. πŸ™‚

Post # 476
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I think I got a BFP today.. it is definitely a squinter. I took one yesterday and it was clearly negative whereas this looks to have the second line. I worked overnight so this only a 3 hour hold after sleeping today. 

Post # 478
1459 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

sleepymelis :  CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!!! FX for the stickiest of beans and here’s to a happy and healthy 9 months πŸ™‚ 

Post # 479
1080 posts
Bumble bee

sleepymelis :  i stopped passing stones around when I ovulated and I have a follow up ultrasound of kidney/bladder on the 28th. My period started today, so by the time I get the ultrasound results it will be my fertile week πŸ™‚ there was a small part of me that really wanted our NTNP to work out this month, but it is what it is.  Dh teaches so having him home for the summer with a newborn would have been ideal, but we dont live in a magic world, do we, haha. Fx for a bfp soon! I’m knocking on the door of my 37th bday, so if necessary I would started fertility testing in December. Im hoping everything works out for you!!

Rolling on to October…

Post # 480
2662 posts
Sugar bee

savealife :  I see a slight line, get a FRER! I bet you’ll get a better squinted on there now!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors