September 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 481
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

MrsFairyBee :  I was trying to hold off until tomorrow but decided to just do it! Definitely not a squinter on this one. 

Post # 482
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

savealife :  Ah! Gatta love those FRERs. Congratulations!!!

Post # 483
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

savealife :  thanks – and congrats to you too! 🎉

dentalbee :  thanks love!

hafh2016 :  haha thanks! How are YOU doing?? How far along are you now? ❤️

Kannon :  glad you’re feeling better and ready to jump back on the POAS train! Hoping you don’t run into any more road blocks.

Post # 484
1459 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

sleepymelis :  I’m good- SO glad to hear about your BFP. There are definitely some people on these boards you really pull for and you were one of mine, so I was thrilled to see this good news!!! I’ve been doing ok- I’m 16w2d now and am having a little boy!

Post # 485
1118 posts
Bumble bee

hafh2016 :  aww, you’re too sweet! That’s one of the wonderful things about these boards, you feel like you almost get to know people, even though they’re internet strangers. Haha. Now I just have to get this one to stick…! It’ll be a nervewracking next 2 months but I’m hopeful. 🌈

A little boy! How wonderful – congratulations!! ❤️

Post # 486
1459 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

sleepymelis :  That’s so true- you follow these people on their TTC journey and get so invested!!! And yes- pregnancy is so nervewracking! I thought that I’d be calmer second trimester, but nope! Still checking his heartbeat with the doppler 3x/day. Remember that no matter what happened previously, the odds are in your favor that this will be a healthy pregnancy!!! I’m going to keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you- keep us updated!!!!

Post # 487
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

sleepymelis :  thanks! Im really hopeful for next cycle. We also just had friends over and one is newly pregnant and in the throws of morning sickness. She would be a good neighbor to be pregnant with. Obviously happy for her and not at all jealous, haha. Our two boys are the same age and are playdate buddies.

Post # 490
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

sleepymelis :  Congrats!!!  So thrilled for you, must be so exhilarating after your challenging journey.  Fx that everything goes perfectly for your lovely rainbow baby. 🙂

savealife :  Congrats!!!  So happy for you!

AFM, I had a particularly crazy vivid dream last night, so decided to POAS today (at 11 DPO):

Now, I am 39, and aware that my risk of miscarriage is higher, so although I’m excited, I’m also cautious.

So what do I do next? Should I still check a FRER?  Check every few days for progression?  When should I call my ob/gyn?

Ack!

Post # 491
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Temps are way down and I’ve started spotting, AF is certainly on her way. Go ahead and count me as a rollover. I’ll be seeing the RE next week for bloodwork and ultrasound to see if we can’t figure out why this isn’t happening.

Post # 492
1118 posts
Bumble bee

pinkemeraldrose :  thanks love!

raspberrybidet :  thank you – and congratulations!! I’m also 39 so I understand the caution. But that is a GREAT line for 11dpo. I’m 14dpo and my line doesn’t look anything like that yet! I’d call your OB today and ask to go in for bloodwork. FX it’s sticky! ❤️

Post # 493
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

raspberrybidet :  nice line!  Depending on where you live there are a few things you can do.  Call your ob and let them know for sure! In ny they do early dating scans at 6 weeks, but if you are nervous you could have some betas drawn earlier to make sure your hcg is doubling. Other than that take a deep breath and enjoy the first few weeks before morning sickness 🙂

BFP ladies – how are you telling your partners?? Any fun ideas?

Post # 494
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

sleepymelis :  raspberrybidet :  39 here too & really nice to read about your BFPs. I’m just about in my TWW but this is our fourth cycle trying &, as I got pregnant with my son the first month we tried, I’m starting to worry about age. Wishing both of you a super easy 9 months 🙂

Post # 495
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

raspberrybidet :  That’s super dark! I don’t think you need a FRER to confirm unless you want to. I’d call the doctor and tell them you got a + HPT and see what they want to do. My doc wanted me to do bloodwork right away, but plenty just have you come in for your prenatal appt at 8 or 12 weeks.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors