September 2018 POAS

posted 11 months ago in TTC
Post # 496
267 posts
Helper bee

I feel like I’m out this month. I tested this morning and I know it’s still early, but I feel like my body is all out of whack. I’ve had EWCM for over a week! I’m just all over the map. I feel like my temps are all over the place. Ugh. Just a gut feeling this isnt my month 🙁

Post # 497
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

mainely :  ugh, so frustrating. Hope you get some answers and a plan when you meet with the RE. 

sleepymelis :  thanks so much!

Kannon :  thank you! I called my gyn (who is also an OB) and set up an appointment.  I haven’t told H yet but will pick up a card for him and have him open it with the news. 😊

ChiTownBee27 :  *hugs* this is my 4th cycle trying, and with all my previous bfn’s I was so sad and frustrated, thinking I may have missed my chance to become a mom because I waited so long to ttc. Fx you get a bfp soon.

larissakay :  thanks!  I called my gyn today, they didn’t ask for blood work but I will be called by a nurse in a couple weeks for a more thorough history. I’m hoping my dark line is a good sign and this bean will stick!

Post # 498
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

sleepymelis :  hey, how are you doing? Have you had any betas done?

Post # 499
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Kannon :  hey there, thanks for asking. ❤️ Not doing so great… my second round of betas didn’t come close to doubling. I go in this morning for a third round and an U/S to make sure it’s not ectopic. Wish me luck…

Post # 500
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

sleepymelis :  hug! Good luck to you, you deserve some good right now

Post # 501
2561 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I’m out. CD3 today. Came three days earlier this month. Rolling over to October. 

Post # 502
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

sleepymelis :  thinking of you today ❤️ I hope you got some good news. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors