September 2019 babies!

posted 11 months ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Is this your first / second / etc child?
    First : (22 votes)
    59 %
    Second : (13 votes)
    35 %
    Third : (2 votes)
    5 %
    Fourth : (0 votes)
    Fifth or more : (0 votes)
  • Post # 151
    5 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: utah

bananasareyellow :  

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 26

How far along are you? 5 weeks 2 days

Estimated due date? 26th September 2019

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 1 (got pregnant on our first try without preventing – didnt even know I was ovulating so complete luck!)

When did you get your BFP? 14th January 2019

Who have you told? my parents and sister, his parents and sisters and our best friends

When do you plan to tell other people? will let my other close friends and family know after 12-13 week scan if everything is ok! 

How did you tell your partner? His boss had asked him that day if he had gotten me pregnant yet and he swore black and blue that he hadn’t…until a few hours later when Darling Husband came home and I informed him. He was shocked that it happened so fast but very happy

Any symptoms? sore boobs. had some light cramping a couple of days ago but nothing since then. No morning sickness yet

What are you most excited about? I have 2 nephews who i love sooo much! will be amazing to bring our own baby home and see my parents be first time grandparents

When is your first appointment?  I had a doctor appt to confirm through blood on the 15th Jan which was positive and have my first midwife appt at 14 weeks. Am yet to schedule a dating scan but have the paperwork needed for it. Not sure if i should go closer to 6 or 8 weeks..would like to see heartbeat

When are you planning to find out the sex? yes through NIPT. I seriously couldn’t wait to find out the gender! 

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

preg tests

Have been reading this board since I found out so thought i’d finally chime in. Congratulations to everyone on their pregnancies and I hope that in 8 months we all have our healthy bundles at home with us! Good luck xx

Post # 153
    359 posts
    Helper bee

How is everyone doing? I don’t have my first appointment until 2/14 (I’ll be 8w2d) and I am sooo anxious about it. I want to know if everything is ok!!

I’ve been extremely tired and starting to get waves of nausea. I don’t want to eat anything but I’m trying to eat as healthy as I can, even though it’s a struggle. 

Post # 154
    14 posts
    Newbee

I’m just extremely exhausted (6w4d right now).  I’m sleeping a lot earlier than normal and generally not feeling like doing anything after work.  I also don’t have any real nausea yet, which makes me nervous, but I know I should be careful what I wish for.  Impatiently waiting for my phone call appointment with an ob-gyn nurse tomorrow.  I’ll finally be able to make an in-person doctor’s appointment at that time.

Post # 155
    5 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: utah

excitedbeeee :hemiandhighheels :   Have my first appt on the 11th Feb to see heartbeat hopefully. Will be 7w4d along. Very nerve wracking that first ultrasound! Good luck ladies 

Post # 156
    2814 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

ladiidah :  My first appointment is also Feb 11th! At least that’s what I wrote down. I was so scatter brained I’m hoping they call to confirm so I know that’s the correct date lol. I will be 9 weeks exactly by then.

Post # 157
    1130 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

hemiandhighheels :  Hi! I have my first appointment on 2/18 will be 8 weeks 1 day.  Super excited!  Hoping to have an ultrashound but probably won’t.  Am seeing the same doctor at the same clinic as I did with my daughter.  I did have an ultrasound at 8 weeks because they couldn’t find a heartbeat.  

I’ve been feeling okay.  Weird thing that has been happening the last week or so.  Right around 5 p.m.  I start getting really tired and almost dizzy.  I thought it was because my husband had been out of town all of last week but no, it has continued since then.  

Post # 158
    238 posts
    Helper bee

I had my first appointment this week, they don’t even look at you here though for the first one it’s just an intake and they did some bloodwork. Next appointment is in two weeks and I’ll finally get an exam and ultrasound then (~10 weeks). 

I’m super tired all the time and can’t sleep through the night. Nauesea has been better this week, hoping I’m on the up and up from that.

Post # 159
    1191 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: February 2016

How old are you (if you want to share)? Turning 34 in November 

How far along are you? 12w1d

Estimated due date? September 6th

What # baby is this for you? 2

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Christmas Eve!

Who have you told? My husband and my WB baby group on Facebook from my first son

When do you plan to tell other people? Close family after our ultrasound on Monday, Facebook after 20w scan (same as last time)

How did you tell your partner? Just let him know the test was pos, haha.

Any symptoms? Exhaustion!

What are you most excited about? Seeing my son become a big brother! 

When is your first appointment? Had an appointment with my GP at 8 weeks, have a prenatal screening/ultrasound appt on Feb 25th.

When are you planning to find out the sex? At the 20 week ultrasound. I live in Canada and the blood test costs about $700, haha. 

Post # 161
    133 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

How old are you (if you want to share)? 32

How far along are you? 12w 5 d

Estimated due date? 08 September 2019

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? Been trying for 3 years, 1 full year of IVF, 4 transferred embryos 

When did you get your BFP? New Year’s Eve 

Who have you told? As of this wknd, our close families and close coworkers, sharing with others in a few days  

When do you plan to tell other people? My husband and his dad have a rocky relationship and he rarely returns calls even though he is in state. Once we can tell him, we are good to share  

How did you tell your partner? He knew I went for my ivf beta that day but when he came home I was wearing a mama bear shirt. 

Any symptoms? All day sickness, nausea, vomiting; bloating, constipation, sore boobs, sore back, you name it  

What are you most excited about? Becoming first time parents

When is your first appointment?  I had one sometime in January 

When are you planning to find out the sex? yes. His side and my side are all boys but we (and our families) have a strong sense bby is a girl  

Post # 162
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2015

How old are you (if you want to share)? 39 (husband is 38)

How far along are you? 13 weeks today

Estimated due date? Sept 6

What # baby is this for you? 1 (2 miscarriages in June and October of 2018)

How many cycles trying? 2 cycles after 2nd miscarriage

When did you get your BFP? New Years Eve 2018!

Who have you told? Parents and siblings. Hubby has told most of this friends, I’ve only told 1 friend.

When do you plan to tell other people? After doctor’s appointment on March 11

How did you tell your partner? Told him immediately after I got the BFP…he was still half asleep in bed!

Any symptoms? Extreme fatigue and sore boobs early on.

What are you most excited about? Everything!

When is your first appointment?  Had it first week of January 

When are you planning to find out the sex? Found out gender on Tuesday through NIPT – It’s a boy!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors